PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have notes from the political training school?

Matt Collins
09-07-2008, 11:42 AM
Because I had a concert on Saturday to run, I wasn't able to fly into MSP until mid-day Sunday. Thus I was unable to attend the politics training school.

Does anyone have any notes that I could see from the politics training school that took place last Sunday night? I wish I could've been there but it was impossible for me to.

Austin
09-07-2008, 12:35 PM
I have around 6 pages of notes, but they won't be easily understood. Mike Rothfeld said that we could email him to get his notes, so I will do that sometime tonight.

I'll PM the notes when I get them.

TruthisTreason
09-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Because I had a concert on Saturday to run, I wasn't able to fly into MSP until mid-day Sunday. Thus I was unable to attend the politics training school.

Does anyone have any notes that I could see from the politics training school that took place last Sunday night? I wish I could've been there but it was impossible for me to.

I have notes. I've sent them to a few people already. We had to hand draw out a few charts and without those charts, parts could be confusing. I can email them to you.:cool:

Randy-
09-07-2008, 01:04 PM
I'd also be interested in them (via PM?)... or if someone could just post the link.

Matt Collins
09-07-2008, 04:40 PM
I have notes. I've sent them to a few people already. We had to hand draw out a few charts and without those charts, parts could be confusing. I can email them to you.:cool:Yes, thank you very much!