PDA

View Full Version : traitors in the ranks!

heavenlyboy34
09-07-2008, 11:32 AM
Some of our Nevada commrades defected to the McCain camp.:confused::( Traitors! :mad: Hang 'em from the nearest tree!

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/022717.html
"September 07, 2008
Ron Paul Nevada Delegates Voted for McCain Too
Posted by Lew Rockwell at September 7, 2008 07:00 AM

Writes Ken Harwood: "As you know:

"About a dozen Massachusetts supporters of the Texas Congressman and GOP upstart decided to back McCain only an hour before the delegates began to cast votes for the presidential pick.

“We decided the best course of action was to give a little to get a lot,” said Chris Blanc, a Cambridge resident who supports Paul. “The Massachusetts GOP really wanted to show unanimous support.”

"The four Ron Paul Nevada delegates all voted for John McCain, too. Then they claimed victory: we showed them that they can't take us for granted.

"Huh? Mass madness.

"One of those four had even solicited (& received) donations from the Las Vegas RP Meetup Group to help pay her way to St. Paul."
"

porcupine
09-07-2008, 11:35 AM
<sigh> national politics.

PatriotOne
09-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Jeez...were they drugging the refreshments at the convention or what :confused:

tmosley
09-07-2008, 12:50 PM
I wonder if the secret service threatened them if they didn't vote for McCain...

jclay2
09-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Hang 'em from the nearest tree! :mad:

I am with you. Ron Paul supporters all over worked EXTREMELY hard for those delegates, and they pay them back by disregarding their votes? This is just discusting.

pacelli
09-07-2008, 12:59 PM
I am with you. Ron Paul supporters all over worked EXTREMELY hard for those delegates, and they pay them back by disregarding their votes? This is just discusting.

And allegedly getting the RP people to pay her way...

"One of those four had even solicited (& received) donations from the Las Vegas RP Meetup Group to help pay her way to St. Paul."

That's just disrespectful.

TastyWheat
09-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Sounds like B.S. Can anyone else confirm this? If they weren't pledged to McCain (and I don't fault anyone for following the rules) they shouldn't have showed up if they were going to vote for him anyway.

sidster
09-07-2008, 01:14 PM
"

These a-holes should be made to GIVE BACK all monies they
received to help them get to the RNC.

heavenlyboy34
09-07-2008, 02:20 PM
Neo cons are seriously warped. They may have toiled in secret rooms for many months trying to foil us. They seem to have nothing better to do, if you listen to them speaking. Could be part of that stupid "Operation Chaos" that Limbaugh is carrying out. :mad:

I wouldn't be too surprised by anything now. Farking splitters! May they rot in shallow graves for betraying the Revolution! :mad::mad::mad:

newyearsrevolution08
09-07-2008, 02:24 PM
We need to get a list of all the delegates who voted for Mccain that were supposed ron paul delegates and broadcast that list everywhere. These are the people we do NOT want in the revolution because they STILL DO NOT GET IT.

What is the point of all our work just so they can "play nice" and give unanimous votes to that p.o.s. John Mccain?

We might as well done NOTHING, elected NO DELEGATES and spent the money on educating the public versus wasting money trying to get these assholes to the convention and supporting them locally ASSUMING they were OUR VOICE.

They flipped just like most politicians and I would LOVE to know each and every one of their names. I want to keep these on file so during the next election cycle we know to NOT vote for them as delegates or into office because when push comes to shove, they punk out.

muzzled dogg
09-07-2008, 02:26 PM
"

grimey

newyearsrevolution08
09-07-2008, 02:27 PM
These a-holes should be made to GIVE BACK all monies they
received to help them get to the RNC.

+11111111

lets get a list of all of these pricks who think that making friends with these political assholes is really going to help us.

If that is a solid strategy then why didn't ron paul back mccain so he could get a speaking position at the convention? He actually answered that one and said ,he would have to give up EVERYTHING HE BELIEVES IN!!!!!!

that is what these pricks did when they voted for mccain.

lets make them accountable and if one of them is running for office like that jonny CUNTingham we make sure and get an actual ron paul republican to run against them and make sure they win. That is something I would be happy to help fund.

heavenlyboy34
09-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Anyone have a list of phone numbers, addresses, and emails? The internet is full of sick, twisted, violent people who would be happy to have fun with these bastards, if only for their own amusement.

You can definitely call up Limbaugh (if you're a good bullshitter and get past the call screener). 1 800 282 2882. (check your local listings for times) plus there's Hannity, Levin, Ingraham, etc. There are several sites devoted to this topic (calling up talk shows, esp. neocon ones).

revolutionman
09-07-2008, 02:53 PM
Massachusetts has two very libertarian issues on its plate coming up, maybe the Massachusetts delegates defected with the promise that the GOP would support their initiative to eliminate the state income tax, or maybe the GOP will not aggressively condemn the marijuana decriminalization bill which is passing through the state house soon.

I hate to rationalize treachery but i feel i should explore the possible reasons for these actions.

ofcourse i find it more likely they sold out to having their parking tickets struck or something though. As a native of Massachusetts, I really do hope they had a good reason, or I'm going back home to crack skulls. I'm going back home to crack skulls anyway!

heavenlyboy34
09-07-2008, 03:33 PM
If any of you know one of these traitors, let me know. I'll make up some sort of "traitor" sign for you to put in their yard, lot, etc-kind of like a scarlet letter. ;)

NH4RonPaul
09-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Some of our Nevada commrades defected to the McCain camp.:confused::( Traitors! :mad: Hang 'em from the nearest tree!

Why? You'd rather Obama the Nazi get elected? I'd say those are the traitors.

Be sure you read this series on Obama and pass the link along, especially article #13 which quotes Obama in regard to the formation of his armed youth corps, something that to me, is reminiscent of Hitler.

"We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded" as the military, he said.

http://www.ibdeditorials.com/series8.aspx

torchbearer
09-07-2008, 04:04 PM
Trial by stone!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjpg-DHzvjM
Us reptilians are in ur base tricking u with Ron Paul.
*hissss*

bojo68
09-07-2008, 04:06 PM
I think we need better means of dealing with this type thing, it's GOING to happen, hopefully not often. It seems to me there ought to be some way of effecting their job record, or credit rating such that they NEVER get a job or credit anywhere ever again. I also wonder if FRAUD charges aren't viable at this point, this is certainly fraud by deception. Some slammer time seems really fitting for these types, in addition to the afore mentioned of course.
Maybe you can tell, I don't think some people are worth the air they breathe.

newyearsrevolution08
09-07-2008, 04:07 PM
Why? You'd rather Obama the Nazi get elected? I'd say those are the traitors.

Be sure you read this series on Obama and pass the link along, especially article #13 which quotes Obama in regard to the formation of his armed youth corps, something that to me, is reminiscent of Hitler.

"We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded" as the military, he said.

http://www.ibdeditorials.com/series8.aspx

Our republican delegates did NOT vote for Obama with OUR votes though. You are spitting out that lesser than two evils bullshit BUT we are talking about our delegates flip flopping from voting for ron paul TO voting for mccain.

Two different issues all together really.

the lesser than two evils discussions are everywhere and trust me there are plenty obama and mccain flippers in our ranks on these forums as well. Actually more and more pop up everyday.

People are getting pushed into submission into thinking all we have are these 2 choices and they are eating it up... sad

LT for the Truth
09-07-2008, 04:15 PM
After living in Nevada for almost a year, it doesn't surprise me! NeoCons everywhere

revolutionman
09-08-2008, 05:25 AM
The best way to go about it, is to find the names of these people, and make sure no liberty loving American ever casts a vote in their direction ever again.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-08-2008, 03:49 PM

"September 07, 2008

"About a dozen Massachusetts supporters of the Texas Congressman and GOP upstart decided to back McCain only an hour before the delegates began to cast votes for the presidential pick.

“We decided the best course of action was to give a little to get a lot,” said Chris Blanc, a Cambridge resident who supports Paul. “The Massachusetts GOP really wanted to show unanimous support.”

"The four Ron Paul Nevada delegates all voted for John McCain, too. Then they claimed victory: we showed them that they can't take us for granted.

"Huh? Mass madness.

"

Rule #8. As a winning political campaign is a victory for tyranny, establishing a bipartisan American Movement is a victory for the people.

Tyranny only loses the game when they lose an election while the people lose their rights, their livelihoods and control over the future of their posterity.

What does Tyranny think of itself? It applauds itself pretty well as the three branches meet to lavish praise on their power and high positions during the State of the Union addresses.

Elections have a beginning and an end while a bipartisan American Movement can last for decades. During this time, we the American people win in reestablishing Civil-Purpose, we win in reestablishing the two party system, we win in consecrating that which we already hold as Holy and have as our lightning in a bottle -- the Founding Fathers, The Declaration of Independence and The U.S. Constitution and, finally, we win by improving our lives while altering, tweaking, clarifying and ammending the Constitution as little as possible.

If the American people are not ready, we should not push them or try to sale them an empty Federal Box of Goods. Ron Paul isn't in the business of government to sale any Federal goods. So, we bide our time. We have faith in the American people and so we wait patiently on them.

newyearsrevolution08
09-08-2008, 03:52 PM

I sure would love to know what they think they got from this. Chris Blanc what ALOT did you gain for flipping and voting for mccain? And also how the hell can you call voting for mccain "giving a little"!

Mortikhi
09-09-2008, 08:20 AM

"September 07, 2008

"Huh? Mass madness.

"

My traitor list to date:
Chris Dryer - Sold his vote for Rage Against the Machine tickets
Carl Bunce - "pressured" into voting for McCain
Lisa Marie Johnson - voted McCain so she could "fight another day"
Matt Davidson - delegate that voted McCain by "giving up"
John Cunningham - voted McCain because "it was inevitable" - running for US Rep in 7th district in MA
Chris Blanc - because MA GOP wanted unanimous support
Victoria Pingaroon - didn't even go. gave spot to McCain delegate

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-09-2008, 12:28 PM
My traitor list to date:
Chris Dryer - Sold his vote for Rage Against the Machine tickets
Carl Bunce - "pressured" into voting for McCain
Lisa Marie Johnson - voted McCain so she could "fight another day"
Matt Davidson - delegate that voted McCain by "giving up"
John Cunningham - voted McCain because "it was inevitable" - running for US Rep in 7th district in MA
Chris Blanc - because MA GOP wanted unanimous support
Victoria Pingaroon - didn't even go. gave spot to McCain delegate

Uncle Emanuel Watkins - went fishing.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
09-09-2008, 03:00 PM

I sure would love to know what they think they got from this. Chris Blanc what ALOT did you gain for flipping and voting for mccain? And also how the hell can you call voting for mccain "giving a little"!

Nothing, as we know the McCain people are cheaters and liars.

And for that person who took money from Paul people to go to the convention, that's just low. I don't know how some people live with themselves.