PDA

View Full Version : According to the US Census and number of Paul supporters...

hotbrownsauce
09-07-2008, 12:08 AM
This is some cool stuff to think about that I did with some numbers.

According to the US census a few years ago there is a total of 19,355 incorporated cities in the United States. The campaign for liberty has 100,000 hardcore supporters. Divide the numbers and this shows us there is about 5 hard core supporters per city. This is a great start for only 2 years. with one million 200 thousand people who voted for Ron Paul in just the primary alone that means there is on average 67 people who voted for Ron Paul in each city.

36,117,978 people voted in the primary of 2000
105,405,100 people voted in the general election in 2000

take 105,405,100 and divide it by 36,117,978 this means 2.9 times more people voted in the general election in 2000. For a rough estimate say Ron Paul wouldn't get 2.9 times more votes but got less at 2 times the votes he got in the general election. Multiply 2 by the votes he did receive 1,200,000 = 2,400,000 people who would most likely vote for Paul and or believe in his message.
Divide the number of possible voters in favor of Paul at 2,400,000 by the number of cities at 19,355 and it equals an average of 120 + people in each city across the nation that believe in this message.

This means there is great potential for this message to move fast. We must keep this momentum up in our cities across the nation to get this message moving fast. They are waiting for us.

Truth Warrior
09-07-2008, 04:40 AM
Think about it this way, if you would.

Voters form a MINORITY in this country.

Wha hoppened to MAJORITY rule by "We the People" ( so called )? :rolleyes:

I think I'm clearly seeing THE picture and problem with government and the SNAFUBAR explanation.

It's only necessary to fool enough of the people enough of the time AKA a majority of a minority. ;)

The Illegality, Immorality, and Violence of All Political Action
http://users.aol.com/xeqtr1/voluntaryist/vopa.html

"We shall get nowhere until we start by recognizing that political behavior is largely non-rational, that the world is suffering from some kind of mental disease which must be diagnosed before it can be cured. " -- George Orwell

Conza88
09-07-2008, 05:03 AM
I did some numbers ages ago with the Whowouldtheworldelect.com, as a base minimum of people seeing the light - I used the United States, it was like 2% of the population, I then applied it to the rest of the developed world... Like 3 billion people, anyway - there ends up being about 30million people worldwide who are Liberty orientated imo. Ehh forget all the maths, premises and assumptions I lined out whilst doing it; (someone in these forums) but I remember that was the conclusion. :)

Kludge
09-07-2008, 05:06 AM
there ends up being about 30million people worldwide who are Liberty orientated imo.

If we moved them all to NH, we could probably take a state office or two!

Truth Warrior
09-07-2008, 05:17 AM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Truth_Warrior/GlobalElite.png

And ~4% of world humanity are sociopaths. Hmmmmm? ;)

Truth Warrior
09-07-2008, 05:30 AM
Hidden History: Where Organized Crime and Government Meet

http://www.lewrockwell.com/burris/burris10.html

"Taking the State wherever found, striking into its history at any point, one sees no way to differentiate the activities of its founders, administrators, and beneficiaries from those of a professional-criminal class."

~ Albert Jay Nock, Our Enemy, The State (http://www.mises.org/store/Our-Enemy-the-State-P321.aspx?AFID=14)

Truth Warrior
09-07-2008, 05:34 AM
Religion and politics are both the very same thing. They are both only, very old and very effective, means to control large masses of people. It has always only been that way, and it always only will be.

The ends do NOT justify the means.

Truth Warrior
09-07-2008, 06:26 AM
The history of the race, and each individual's experience, are thick with evidence that a truth is not hard to kill and that a lie told well is immortal. ~ Mark Twain

Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing. ~ Thomas Paine, Rights of Man, 1791 ~