PDA

View Full Version : Russia Today: Ron Paul Steals McCain's Thunder

Knightskye
09-06-2008, 11:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1hDHCDh18Y

Good stuff. They also showed Paul saying something about Russia and Georgia - I think they like what he has to say. :D

jcarcinogen
09-06-2008, 11:39 PM
Nice, I didn't see this yet. Russia Today seems like a good way to get news in America. I never saw a report on the RftR on a channel like ABC.

The C-Span broadcast was just like all of the Paul articles on sites like The Washington Post or the WSJ... they'd post positive articles about Paul, but they'd ALWAYS be on the 'blog' section of the paper's site. Paul supporters would see the article but the typical person going to get news at that site would never see it buried in the 'blog' section. C-Span was the same. We Paul supporters knew about it and enjoyed the fact that it was on TV but the major Mainstream News did not report on the rally. "Evangelical" tactics, one could say.

Micah Dardar
09-07-2008, 10:54 AM
Maybe when we go to foreign countries we should have Ron Paul stickers and T-shirts instead of American flags. That way people will know that we are the "cool Americans".

ClayTrainor
09-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Maybe when we go to foreign countries we should have Ron Paul stickers and T-shirts instead of American flags. That way people will know that we are the "cool Americans".

Haha, probably not a bad idea...:cool:

this was a great report, i have yet to find a reason not to trust RT.

szczebrzeszyn
09-07-2008, 11:12 AM

Only a handful of people would recognize that...

RonPaulVolunteer
09-07-2008, 12:31 PM
Only a handful of people would recognize that...

The right handful.

MelissaCato
09-07-2008, 12:51 PM
This was the best Media video yet ... Kudo's to Russia Today !!

malibuu
09-07-2008, 12:53 PM
Maybe when we go to foreign countries we should have Ron Paul stickers and T-shirts . . . the "cool Americans".

Great YouTube link ! Thanks.

The internet has given us plenty of recognition internationally - especially Europe.

Knightskye
09-07-2008, 08:37 PM

Hah, or we could have CFL flags.

Ron Paul is appreciated around the world. George W. Bush... not so much. :D