PDA

View Full Version : I know the big announcement on Monday!

rp4prez
09-06-2008, 10:17 PM
I bet RP is going to announce a challenge to debate McCain and Obama with Barr and Baldwin!!

HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE??? :D

RonPaulFever
09-06-2008, 10:20 PM
I think it will be some sort of "undorsement", where RP names the qualities he looks for in a candidate that just happen to be the same qualities that Barr and Baldwin possess. This way he can avoid giving a direct endorsement and getting into trouble with the GOP.

slacker921
09-06-2008, 10:21 PM
eh.. McCain and Obama just wouldn't show, and a Barr vs Baldwin debate would be pretty pointless. It'd be awesome if he had some way of forcing the Demolicans to show up but he doesn't.

nate895
09-06-2008, 10:21 PM
I bet RP is going to announce a challenge to debate McCain and Obama with Barr and Baldwin!!

I classify a "major" announcement as something of substance that could be achieved. The two I can think of are:

Endorsement
Barr and Baldwin pledging their electors to Paul

That would fall under the category of "crappy political stunt."

UtahApocalypse
09-06-2008, 11:33 PM

So ummm you don't actually know jack and this is just another speculation thread.

rp4prez
09-07-2008, 09:00 AM
So ummm you don't actually know jack and this is just another speculation thread.

good job dr. watson!

Drknows
09-07-2008, 09:05 AM
I'm Bill Kurtis and I just found the internet.

muzzled dogg
09-07-2008, 09:06 AM
that would not be awesome

speciallyblend
09-07-2008, 09:11 AM
I DEMAND A UNIFICATION OF THE 3 MOVEMENTS, i will not settle for less!!!!!

muzzled dogg
09-07-2008, 09:13 AM
i'm with the snowboarder

jacmicwag
09-07-2008, 09:18 AM
Then unification it must be.

speciallyblend
09-07-2008, 09:23 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=151678

Andrew-Austin
09-07-2008, 09:46 AM

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=151678

Unfortunately its not going to happen just because you want it to, you've said this plenty. Too much emphasis is being put on the Presidential election..

Micah Dardar
09-07-2008, 09:58 AM
Isn't the message going to be on September 10th? That would be Wednesday, not Monday.

speciallyblend
09-07-2008, 10:05 AM
Unfortunately its not going to happen just because you want it to, you've said this plenty. Too much emphasis is being put on the Presidential election..

i already work locally ,but the way i look at it, is my money talks, and my money will not talk again until they unite the movement,if they choose to not listen then they choose to marginalize themselves not me....

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
09-07-2008, 12:49 PM
Isn't the message going to be on September 10th? That would be Wednesday, not Monday.

September 5, 2008

ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA – On the heels of his historic three-day rally in Minneapolis that drew over 12,000 attendees, Congressman Ron Paul will make a major announcement next week in Washington at the National Press Club.

More details will be announced Monday.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog/?p=456

malibuu
09-07-2008, 01:01 PM

Yeah, the thread title is misleading.

But what the heck, have some fun and speculate away for the day.

pacelli
09-07-2008, 01:29 PM

Correct, Benton's press release on the CFL site says that more details will be announced Monday. Monday is not the date of the actual announcement.

On the heels of his historic three-day rally in Minneapolis that drew over 12,000 attendees, Congressman Ron Paul will make a major announcement next week in Washington at the National Press Club.

More details will be announced Monday.

muzzled dogg
09-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Correct, Benton's press release on the CFL site says that more details will be announced Monday. Monday is not the date of the actual announcement.

i suspect the announcement is wednesday

http://baldwin08.com/EventsCalendar.cfm

9/10/08

10:30AM

Ron Paul Press Conference

Ron Paul has invited Chuck Baldwin to a press conference outlining the positions voters should look for when choosing a presidential candidate.

newyearsrevolution08
09-07-2008, 02:36 PM
I hope it is

We must take our country back by force now

grab your guns and get in ranks

we are taking our nation back NOW!

westmich4paul
09-07-2008, 05:05 PM
eh.. McCain and Obama just wouldn't show, and a Barr vs Baldwin debate would be pretty pointless. It'd be awesome if he had some way of forcing the Demolicans to show up but he doesn't.

See I do not believe this. If we could get all minor Party candidates on one debate and invite the major party candidates we know what would happen they would not show up. Now if we could get this to happen on a prime time channnel and a prime time spot this would be a chance for the third parties to expose the empty podium candidates for what they truly are. Fake and full of bullshit. I would have much rather spent the money we did on the Rally to promote this and but a spot on national channel in prime time.

Invite McKinney, Nader, Barr, and Baldwin. Let each candidate know that it is not a slugfest amongst themselves but a slugfest towards the empty podiums. Ask the American people why they are not there, why they refuse to allow them into their debates, why it is that they do not want the general public to make a conscious choice once they here out each candidate.

It would be a fight against the establishment one whose time has been more than due for quite awhile now. Let the American public realize how hard the Major Parties have made it for them to even consider a run for the White House.

We all know money can buy you anything in this country, including air time. So have each Party call on their bases to do money bombs to achieve this never done before event. Something needs to be done and I find it hard even with the considerable differences between the minor Parties that they all wouldn't see this as a great thing. Just my 2 cents.

Knightskye
09-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Well, the announcement is coming on Wednesday, not Monday. :D

rp4prez
09-08-2008, 12:44 PM

Now who's talking!?!?! ;)

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/60827

:p:p:p

alaric
09-08-2008, 01:04 PM

I will always 2nd this motion!:)