PDA

View Full Version : I Ron Pauled Somebody today

Chester Copperpot
09-06-2008, 09:17 PM
Okay while this isnt anything new to most of us, I thought this was a cool story and wanted to share it with you.

I was eating at a local restaurant today and we had a young 19 year old waiter who was extremely courteous.

When the bill came I paid with some dollar coins as well as some paper FRNs. a $2 Bill was in the mix and he looked at it and said "Cool"

So,of course I pulled out my $2 Bill Red seal US note, and went into a discussion about the federal reserve.. I call it Greenspanning people, or Bernaking them...

He was really excited and happy to learn all of this stuff. (he asked if I was a history teacher) and then I mentioned Ron Paul's name.

Well it just so happened that this guy was in Philadelphia on the day Ron Paul had his rally with 5,000 people..and he didnt know wtf was going on.. All he knew was thousands of people had signs for somebody named Ron Paul.

Now he knows why Ron Paul is popular, and that hes the only poltician bringing this message to the people, and we have another guy on our side.

The Revolution Continues.

Highland
09-06-2008, 09:21 PM
Brilliant! one more bright light for the way back to the Constitution!

DAFTEK
09-06-2008, 09:29 PM
Good work sir!!! I love walking around in my RP gear :D The Students for Ron Paul 2008 really gets people ;)

Conza88
09-06-2008, 09:30 PM
Every little story like this spurs others to do the same. :D

Chester Copperpot
09-06-2008, 09:36 PM
Every little story like this spurs others to do the same. :D

Ron Paul got over 1 million primary votes in this election.. If we all got together and simply Ron Pauled 10 people we could turn the tide on these corrupt political hacks...

I try to greenspan and/or Ron Paul somebody everyday.

Always carry a US Note with you.. They work like a charm.. People 'get it' within 30 seconds... best education they can get.

muh_roads
09-07-2008, 03:37 AM
Waiters and Waitresses are easy to convert. Just let them know about no taxes on tips.

Chester Copperpot
09-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Waiters and Waitresses are easy to convert. Just let them know about no taxes on tips.

Thats true.. I always forget to bring that up... It seems so minor to me once I stat on the fed.

JoshLowry
09-07-2008, 06:19 PM
That would be a cool thread or subforum

Keep up a daily log until you convert 10 lambs.

heavenlyboy34
09-07-2008, 06:46 PM
Awesome! Good work!

Try this-print out copies of info about RP, his issues, and philosophy, etc. Find books in your public library by the likes of Ayn Rand, Mises, etc, and place that info in the books. It's a great advertising scheme that small businesses use sometimes. Throw in key url's, booklists, whatever. Make the government (library) work for you! :D

Okay while this isnt anything new to most of us, I thought this was a cool story and wanted to share it with you.

I was eating at a local restaurant today and we had a young 19 year old waiter who was extremely courteous.

When the bill came I paid with some dollar coins as well as some paper FRNs. a $2 Bill was in the mix and he looked at it and said "Cool"

So,of course I pulled out my $2 Bill Red seal US note, and went into a discussion about the federal reserve.. I call it Greenspanning people, or Bernaking them...

He was really excited and happy to learn all of this stuff. (he asked if I was a history teacher) and then I mentioned Ron Paul's name.

Well it just so happened that this guy was in Philadelphia on the day Ron Paul had his rally with 5,000 people..and he didnt know wtf was going on.. All he knew was thousands of people had signs for somebody named Ron Paul.

Now he knows why Ron Paul is popular, and that hes the only poltician bringing this message to the people, and we have another guy on our side.

The Revolution Continues.

Conza88
09-07-2008, 09:58 PM

I have several subscribed threads that could be moved there...

This should have been done a LOOOOOOOONGGG time ago imo..

Competition in a way... ;)

A. Havnes
09-08-2008, 07:16 AM

I also agree with this idea - then we could talk about our experiences when sharing Ron Paul with others.

Chester Copperpot
09-08-2008, 08:25 AM
I have several subscribed threads that could be moved there...

This should have been done a LOOOOOOOONGGG time ago imo..

Competition in a way... ;)

Im sure lots of people have Ron Pauled more than 10 people.. Ive had to had Ron Pauled close to 500 in the last year and a half... I try to make sure I do one every day... Before RPstarted his campaign I would Greenspan about one person a week, then during his campaign sometimes Id do several on one day..

To me thats the only thing to wake people up.. They have to be educated. and its hard.. because even if I go out and bust my ass and educate 500 people all it takes is ONE TV news program to say something contrary (like a hurricane is causing inflation) and now 500,000 people hear that and THAT gets stuck in their head....

These people need to see and feel and touch a US Note
and see it next to a federal reserve note.. ANd it clicks.. It does.. The lightbulb goes off in their head.. Without this you could explain it 10 times to somebody but they still wont get it...

Everybody needs to buy a US Note from a coin dealer or from Ebay... its worth it.

Look for the red seal.
http://www.consumermortgagereports.com/wp-content/uploads/us-note.JPG

Doktor_Jeep
09-08-2008, 10:06 AM
Hey wait a minute!

Millions of people have been Rick Rolled.

Could one of you wizards if video make a "Ron Roll" video?

I would love to Ron Roll every necon and neolib I know, and would enjoy every bit if it.

We should have a Ron Roll video contest, and offer a reward to the best one. If this website or if the idea is picked up elsewhere, I would donate a few bucks to the endeavor.

Conza88
09-08-2008, 10:24 AM
Hey wait a minute!

Millions of people have been Rick Rolled.

Could one of you wizards if video make a "Ron Roll" video?

I would love to Ron Roll every necon and neolib I know, and would enjoy every bit if it.

We should have a Ron Roll video contest, and offer a reward to the best one. If this website or if the idea is picked up elsewhere, I would donate a few bucks to the endeavor.

YOU'VE BEEN RON PAULED (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoNJQF97IvA)

Haaaaaahaha

Isaac Bickerstaff
09-08-2008, 11:05 AM
I Ron Pauled someone in the chiropractor's office this morning. But then it was pretty easy since all the Ronstockers got the community talking. They're still talking.

Chester Copperpot
09-09-2008, 08:32 AM
I Ron Pauled someone in the chiropractor's office this morning. But then it was pretty easy since all the Ronstockers got the community talking. They're still talking.

Which community are you talking about???

Are you up in Minneapolis?