PDA

View Full Version : Back channel to C4L anyone?

Rhys
09-06-2008, 07:19 PM
What if I had pressing information that could end up not being true, and I didn't want ANYONE except like Jesse Benton knowing, how could I tell him? PM me if you know?

constituent
09-06-2008, 08:32 PM
What if I had pressing information that could end up not being true, and I didn't want ANYONE except like Jesse Benton knowing, how could I tell him? PM me if you know?

yea buddy, got the hook-up right here (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=14871).

last login yesterday... so....

constitutional
09-06-2008, 08:37 PM
Ghemminger, is that you? (Just kidding). :p

"...pressing information that could end up not being true.." In other words, you have precious information that is false...? I could not make any sense out of it.

Rhys
09-06-2008, 08:41 PM
Ghemminger, is that you? (Just kidding). :p

"...pressing information that could end up not being true.." In other words, you have precious information that is false...? I could not make any sense out of it.

i know... i just don't want to say it because it might not be true, but i think it could be true enough that i'll look like ghemminger for it... i'm like 75/25. and if it's not true, i don't want to suffer for speculating on the internet.

constituent
09-06-2008, 08:43 PM
i know... i just don't want to say it because it might not be true, but i think it could be true enough that i'll look like ghemminger for it... i'm like 75/25.

this better not be some plain ol' gossip shite....

if you've got the digs on his chick, kindly let it be.

constitutional
09-06-2008, 08:52 PM
i know... i just don't want to say it because it might not be true, but i think it could be true enough that i'll look like ghemminger for it... i'm like 75/25. and if it's not true, i don't want to suffer for speculating on the internet.

I understand. :)

JoshLowry
09-06-2008, 08:54 PM
Try pming Debbie Hopper or Don for proper contact info.