PDA

View Full Version : E-Mail the Viriginia Independent Green Party to nominate Ron Paul/Chuck Baldwin!

kombayn
09-06-2008, 02:57 PM
VoteJoinRun@aol.com

As you know Michael Bloomberg turned down the nomination for President of the United States of America. Ron Paul will not denounce the nomination nor will he endorse it. I've heard talk on Ballot-Access.org, ThirdPartyWatch.com and IndependentPoliticalReport.com that they're thinking of replacing the Bloomberg/Paul ticket with either T. Boone Pickens/Ron Paul or Chuck Baldwin/Darrell Castle. This is where we come in, I sent this e-mail to the address above...

I'm personally a supporter of Ron Paul, I didn't agree with your nomination of Michael Bloomberg. I've heard that Chuck Baldwin/Darrell Castle may be the substitute ticket. I personally think your party should go with Chuck Baldwin/Ron Paul ticket or Ron Paul/Chuck Baldwin ticket (the latter would be a much better ticket) that will earn you votes and get our RonPaulForums.com grassroots support for that ticket in Virginia. We're already committed to helping Paul/Peroutka ticket in Montana and Paul/Goldwater Jr. ticket in Louisiana, our efforts would love to support a Baldwin/Paul or Paul/Baldwin ticket in Viriginia. Make it happen, you'll get the votes, guranteed. :)

So I suggest everyone e-mail and spam the hell out of these guys with phone-calls as well. I think we could get our voices heard, especially if they're considering Baldwin/Castle, but Paul/Baldwin just has a much better ring to it. :)

http://votejoinrun.us/index.html

A bunch of bi-polar greens, but hell that's another state to get Ron Paul on the ballot.

nate895
09-06-2008, 03:02 PM
What is their platform?

They have everything from conservatism to leftist psychobabble on there.

kombayn
09-06-2008, 03:12 PM
They're suppose to be Conservative Greens, that's an oxy-moron. But they're talking about endorsing the Constitution Party ticket of Baldwin/Castle. If they're considering that and have already nominated Ron Paul as VP once before with Bloomberg heading the ticket. Might as well try to support them nominating Baldwin/Paul or better yet, Paul/Baldwin. It's about giving people options, no matter the party affiliation.