PDA

View Full Version : Will Ron be on the Minnesota ballot?

Eric21ND
09-06-2008, 02:42 PM
I know there was talk of getting his name on there, but what has come of it?

Micah Dardar
09-06-2008, 02:53 PM
I know there was talk of getting his name on there, but what has come of it?

It takes more than talk. The first thing that you must realize is that if you want to see something done, sometimes you have to do it yourself. You have the highest office as citizen, but you have to take the lead if necessary.

I hope that someone did get it done in Minnesota. With that said, I would like to thank the group from Louisiana for working so well together to accomplish this mission even through the hurricane. It's hard to stop motivated Ragin' Cajuns on a mission!

Micah Dardar
09-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Oh, you are in North Dakota. Can you guys do things like this there?

Eric21ND
09-06-2008, 02:57 PM
I looked into it and we would need Paul and his VP to sign off on it. So its a no go for North Dakota. I really wish we could've done this in all 50 states as a back up plan for all those that plan to write in Paul's name anyway.

Micah Dardar
09-06-2008, 03:46 PM
At least you can do write-ins. We can't. I'm glad that we may have got him on the ballot, because I have a crazy friend that was going to bring a knife and sharpie into the voting booth to carve Ron Paul's name into the computer and write it on the wall with a sharpie.

I think that we are serious down here. McCain didn't come close to winning Louisiana.