PDA

View Full Version : Chuck baldwin is coming to new jersey!

wortguy
09-06-2008, 02:42 PM
CHUCK BALDWIN IS COMING TO NEW JERSEY!

Will you be there? More details to follow soon.

September 26-27, 2008

This is the first time New Jersey has had a Constitution Party Presidential candidate visit us!

The goal: New Jersey VOTES for Chuck Baldwin! We have to bring the candidate to the people!
They won't vote for someone they don't know!

Three events are planned:

Friday, September 26, a reception in Central Jersey

Reception with refreshments, music and presentations.

Speakers include:
Rev. Steve Craft, NJ Member of Chuck Baldwin's “Black Regiment”
Peter Boyce, Constitution Party Congressional Candidate for New Jersey’s 2nd District
Dr. Jerome Corsi (invited), author of NY Times Bestsellers "Obama Nation", "Swift Boat
Veterans for Truth", and "The Late, Great USA"
Dr Chuck Baldwin, Constitution Party Presidential Candidate

Saturday, September 27

Morning: Pastors and Staff Breakfast in District 2
Afternoon: Voter Forum at Cumberland County College, hosted by
Peter Boyce, Constitution Party
Congressional Candidate for District 2

Your help is critical to bring Chuck Baldwin to meet voters! He will persuade them that a vote for constitutional government is not a wasted vote but rather an investment in America’s future.

If you would like to donate to help cover expenses for this event, please send a check immediately to PO Box 83, Palmyra NJ 08065, payable to Constitution Party of New Jersey (CPNJ). We need your financial help now or these events will not take place.

Your generous donation will enable us to reserve facilities for these events.

Help us now, won’t you? Send a check today.

Notify lowell@baldwin2008.com for more information
Thanks for your support!

For Constitutional Government,
Lowell T Patterson
Chairman, CPNJ

thehighwaymanq
09-06-2008, 02:49 PM
Where exactly in Central Jersey?

wortguy
09-06-2008, 03:17 PM
they are working on the details, but either at Brookdale college (near Red Bank) or a smaller venue in Woodbridge.

wortguy
09-10-2008, 11:13 PM
http://www.constitutionparty-nj.org/index.htm

CHUCK BALDWIN RALLY - SEPTEMBER 26

The entire public is cordially invited on September 26 from 7:00pm – 10:00pm to meet Chuck Baldwin, Constitution Party candidate for president, as he travels to New Jersey to meet with voters face-to-face. This event is free to the public and will be held at the Firehouse Restaurant, 455 St. Georges Ave. in Rahway, NJ. This will be a great opportunity for the public to meet-and-greet a presidential candidate.

Speakers will include: Rev. Steve Craft, NJ Member of Chuck Baldwin's "Black Regiment," Dr. Jerome Corsi, Ph.D. (pre-recorded), and Dr. Chuck Baldwin, Constitution Party Presidential Candidate.

Fresh off his appearance at the Rally for the Republic and his press conference with Congressman Ron Paul and Monica Ramos, wife of imprisoned Border Patrol agent Ignacio Ramos, Mr. Baldwin is excited to bring his message of lower taxes and government reform to the People of New Jersey.

Baldwin and Constitution Party vice-presidential candidate Darrell Castle, an attorney and Marine Viet Nam combat veteran, are being considered the "antidote" to "Big Box" party candidates Obama and McCain as more voters express unhappiness with both parties.

"Everywhere we go on our campaign stops we hear people say, 'I'm afraid of Obama and don't trust McCain", said Baldwin, recently endorsed by Jerome Corsi, three-time New York Times best-selling author of "Obama Nation", "Swift Boat Veterans for Truth", and "The Late, Great USA."

It will be held at the Firehouse Restaurant, 455 St. Georges Ave., Rahway, NJ and the phone number is (732) 382-9500.

A candidate worthy of support - Chuck Baldwin 2008
http://www.baldwin08.com/

Presidential Candidate Chuck Baldwin articles:
http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/speech.html

Below are the directions.

From South Jersey:
Parkway North to Exit 127
Merge onto US-9 North toward Woodbridge - 4.0 miles
Take the RT-35 N exit toward Rahway - 0.2 miles
Merge onto St. Georges Ave. - 1.9 miles

From North Jersey:
Parkway South to Exit 135 toward Clark/Westfield.
Enter next roundabout and take 3rd exit onto CR-613/Brant Ave - 0.5 miles
Turn LEFT onto CR-613/Westfield Ave. - 1.2 miles
Turn RIGHT onto NJ-27/St. Georges Ave. - 1.3 miles

From the NW Jersey area:
Merge onto I-80 E toward New York
Keep LEFT to take I-80 Express Lane East via EXIT 45.
Merge onto I-280 E via EXIT 47A on the LEFT toward The Oranges/Newark - 11.7 miles
Take the Garden State Parkway/Oraton Parkway exit - 0.4 miles
Take the GARDEN STATE PARKWAY & LOCAL exit - 0.3 miles
Merge onto GARDEN STATE PKWY S via the exit on the LEFT - 10.7 miles
Take EXIT 135 toward Clark/Westfield
Enter next roundabout and take 3rd exit onto CR-613/Brant Ave - 0.5 miles
Turn LEFT onto CR-613/Westfield Ave. - 1.2 miles
Turn RIGHT onto NJ-27/St. Georges Ave. - 1.3 miles

From the Philadelphia area:
Merge onto New Jersey Turnpike North toward New York - 56.9 miles
Take the Garden State Parkway exit via EXIT 11, toward Woodbridge - 0.6 miles
Merge onto Garden State Parkway North - 2.8 miles
Take the RT-27 exit, EXIT 131, toward Iselin/Rahway/Metuchen - 0.2 miles
Take the ramp toward Iselin/Rahway
Turn LEFT onto NJ-27/Lincoln Highway - 2.5 miles
Turn LEFT onto NJ-27/St. Georges Ave. - 0.3 miles

JosephTheLibertarian
09-10-2008, 11:15 PM
I know I gladly won't be there. A guy like Baldwin can't garner that many votes in NJ.

Nirvikalpa
09-10-2008, 11:16 PM
^ I live 5 minutes from the place. It's a nice place - I take it he rented out one of the bigger rooms? Hoping I can go (depends if I will home from college in PA).

Spider-Man
09-10-2008, 11:17 PM
He'll also be in Birmingham, AL this Saturday I believe.

Chester Copperpot
09-10-2008, 11:18 PM
http://www.constitutionparty-nj.org/index.htm

The entire public is cordially invited on
September 26 from 7:00pm – 10:00pm
to meet Chuck Baldwin, Constitution Party candidate for president, as he travels to New Jersey to meet with voters face-to-face.
This event is free to the public and will be held at the
Firehouse Restaurant, 455 St. Georges Ave. in Rahway, NJ.
This will be a great opportunity for the public to meet-and-greet a presidential candidate.

And meet and fight with WORTGUY!

I know exactly where that place is.. its about 15 minutes from me.

0zzy
09-10-2008, 11:18 PM
^ I live 5 minutes from the place. It's a nice place - I take it he rented out one of the bigger rooms? Hoping I can go (depends if I will home from college in PA).

I just looked at your website and read it all. nice site and interesting info.
what college do you go to? are you going to start a YAL?

Nirvikalpa
09-10-2008, 11:23 PM
I just looked at your website and read it all. nice site and interesting info.
what college do you go to? are you going to start a YAL?

BUMP!

I go to a private college in NEPA... YAL? Young American's for Liberty... sure, hoping too. Recently saw we have a 'Students for Obama group.' Heard the first meeting did not go too well. Gotta have our group now :)

JosephTheLibertarian
09-10-2008, 11:26 PM
BUMP!

I go to a private college in NEPA... YAL? Young American's for Liberty... sure, hoping too. Recently saw we have a 'Students for Obama group.' Heard the first meeting did not go too well. Gotta have our group now :)

'Students for a guy we never heard of before'?

Nirvikalpa
09-10-2008, 11:32 PM
'Students for a guy we never heard of before'?

Actually, a lot of my fellow classmates supported Ron Paul in the primaries. PA was one of RP's best states. I live in farm country, and farmer's love him.

You'd be surprised how many of my classmates were the ones educating me on the NWO, NAFTA... they surprised me. I just pointed them to a man who was running who believed the same, and talked to them about him :)

(bump)

If people go to this, we can have a mini-RPF NJ meetup! :D

wortguy
09-11-2008, 12:31 AM

5 mins from me too:D

wortguy
09-11-2008, 12:33 AM
I know I gladly won't be there. A guy like Baldwin can't garner that many votes in NJ.

That can't possibly be your criteria!
Sounds more like your taking a pot shot.

It's all good! I will miss you tremendously, and I am sure Chuck will be sorry he could not meet you.:p

wortguy
09-11-2008, 12:35 AM
It's a nice place - I take it he rented out one of the bigger rooms?

They have a hall in the back - we will have seating for 200, and space for 300 and extra seats to set up if we need 'em.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-11-2008, 12:38 AM
That can't possibly be your criteria!
Sounds more like your taking a pot shot.

It's all good! I will miss you tremendously, and I am sure Chuck will be sorry he could not meet you.:p

Nope. I rather vote for Bob Barr...but I'm thinking about just dropping voting altogether. I'm an anarchist anyhow.

alaric
09-11-2008, 01:19 AM

whatever. I'm glad i have someone to vote for. Barr proved he is planned opposition. He has had plenty of time to respond by now.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-11-2008, 01:23 AM
whatever. I'm glad i have someone to vote for. Barr proved he is planned opposition. He has had plenty of time to respond by now.

evidence of your conspiracy theory? I don't even care, your vote is worthless. 1 vote in a non-battle ground state.

wortguy
09-11-2008, 01:34 AM
evidence of your conspiracy theory? I don't even care, your vote is worthless. 1 vote in a non-battle ground state.

You don't sound like an anarchist with terms like "battleground" state.
Sounds like a mainstream term to describe the phony horse race that is the Presidential election.
What is it your concern as a libertarian Ron Paul supporter - if NJ WAS a "battleground" state?
How would that make you "care" about his vote?

wortguy
09-11-2008, 01:37 AM

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves" ~ Lenin

And although the powers that be have been doing this for many years, I don't think there will be much evidence, other than astute observation and good old common sense.

Nirvikalpa
09-11-2008, 12:07 PM
They have a hall in the back - we will have seating for 200, and space for 300 and extra seats to set up if we need 'em.

I've been in that hall before (I think) - it's pretty spacious. :D

See you all there :)

Nirvikalpa
09-26-2008, 11:25 AM
BUMP! tonighttt!

I'll be wearing: Pinstripe suit, with a teal tank underneath.

I'm short, you'll find me. ;) See you all there!

muzzled dogg
09-28-2008, 11:32 PM
I'll be wearing: Pinstripe suit, with a teal tank underneath.

kk pics now pls

Brassmouth
09-28-2008, 11:52 PM
they are working on the details, but either at Brookdale college (near Red Bank) or a smaller venue in Woodbridge.

Hmm that's right near me. I'll make sure to shut my windows so no biblespeak comes flying into my house...

Neil Kiernan Stephenson
09-28-2008, 11:59 PM
Hmm that's right near me. I'll make sure to shut my windows so no biblespeak comes flying into my house...

It's not the bible speak, I can handle that.

It's when the bible and the constitution are intrepreted as the same thing that I have a problem.

Oh, and being a bigot against gay people is something someone should be wearing a white outfit with a cone mask and hat while doing.

Brassmouth
09-29-2008, 12:38 AM
It's not the bible speak, I can handle that.

It's when the bible and the constitution are intrepreted as the same thing that I have a problem.

Oh, and being a bigot against gay people is something someone should be wearing a white outfit with a cone mask and hat while doing.

I agree. I just thought the word "biblespeak" would piss off the theocrats more! :p

Nirvikalpa
09-30-2008, 12:03 AM
Maybe you both should go and learn something. :)

Neil Kiernan Stephenson
09-30-2008, 11:04 AM
I am not going to learn anything that is going to make me go along with Chuck Baldwin's statements against gay people.

"I believe homosexuality is moral perversion and deserves no special consideration under the law."

"Should we be surprised... that despite campaigning as a born again Christian, President Bush has not repealed a single pro-homosexual Executive Order given by President Bill Clinton or that he has appointed as many (if not more) openly gay men to high government positions as did Bill Clinton?... Homosexualists will continue to dominate both major parties and we will continue to be subjected to Larry Craig-type scandals. One would think that, sooner or later, the American people would have enough."

That's just the first couple I could find.

People need to wake up out of the state of hero worship we have been stuck in. The presidential race is over.

Support your local candidates who actually value freedom.

mitty
09-30-2008, 03:36 PM
I am not going to learn anything that is going to make me go along with Chuck Baldwin's statements against gay people.

"I believe homosexuality is moral perversion and deserves no special consideration under the law."

"Should we be surprised... that despite campaigning as a born again Christian, President Bush has not repealed a single pro-homosexual Executive Order given by President Bill Clinton or that he has appointed as many (if not more) openly gay men to high government positions as did Bill Clinton?... Homosexualists will continue to dominate both major parties and we will continue to be subjected to Larry Craig-type scandals. One would think that, sooner or later, the American people would have enough."

That's just the first couple I could find.

People need to wake up out of the state of hero worship we have been stuck in. The presidential race is over.

Support your local candidates who actually value freedom.

shouldnt you be out campaigning or something? for someone who allegedly values freedom as much as you say you do, you spend an awful lot of time bitching to random strangers over the internet. maybe you should go do something useful for liberty.