PDA

View Full Version : Paulian Party SCANDAL!!!

Kludge
09-06-2008, 10:59 AM
Paulian Party Leader Stormcommander casts the first stone!

By WHITNEY WOODWARD
Associated Press Writer

With just months until the presidential election, candidates are likely to begin engaging in not-so-nice tactics. However, it has never before happened in such a peculiar or symbolic manner as it did on Friday, September fifth when Paulian Party leader Stormcommander decided to cast the first stone, literally!

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/SaWebs/DSC01940web.jpg

Shown above is a still from Idaho state police helmet-cams in which the Paulians' leader is proudly flexing his muscles and threatening officers with a rock after caught casting stones. The leader did go on camera last weekend agreeing not to throw any hard objects in exchange for sexual favors from other candidates' interns and so it came as a surprise to many political insiders.

Christian Party vice-presidential candidate, Holy G-Unit, quickly responsded with a press release. The following is an excerpt:

"It's unfortunate that the stone-casting has already begun and I am very disappointed that it was started by our ideologically similar sister-party.", the Holy G-Unit wrote. He went on to claim that "While there are no guarantees, it is very unlikely that anyone in the Christian Party will be casting any stones this election as we view it as being highly immoral. I do hope you will read through our party's positions on important political issues and how we intend to change public policy for the better by going to our website."

Though the still from the helmet-cam does appear to show an aggressive Stormcommander, Idaho state police said that the arrest went without incident.

Associated Press writers Estes Thompson in Morehead City, Kevin Maurer in Wilmington, Mike Baker in Nags Head, Jeffrey Collins in Myrtle Beach, S.C., and David Dishneau in Ocean City, Md., contributed to this report.

LandonCook
09-06-2008, 11:02 AM
Rofl....

Gin
09-06-2008, 11:09 AM
+10
:d

amy31416
09-06-2008, 11:11 AM
I move for a full investigation into Holy G-Unit, as I've never seen him and Kludge in the same place at the same time.

oh, wait, nevermind, you're an ally. Disregard!

Kotin
09-06-2008, 11:12 AM
this is ridiculous

you candidates are all the same!!!

im sitting out, no lesser of two idiots for me

Kludge
09-06-2008, 11:14 AM
this is ridiculous

you candidates are all the same!!!

im sitting out, no lesser of two idiots for me

Look, if you support God, then you will support the Christian Party (we're not necessarily Christians, but we ALL believe in God.). We ARE NOT THE SAME!

Bruno
09-06-2008, 11:56 AM
hilarious.

what's with the Dutch language sign?

amy31416
09-06-2008, 12:00 PM
hilarious.

what's with the Dutch language sign?

Isn't it obvious? He's a Nazi.

Kludge
09-06-2008, 02:14 PM
Isn't it obvious? He's a Nazi.

He's obviously a homosexual too. Look at the way he's holding that rock.

Queeeeeeeee-eeeeer!

Roxi
09-06-2008, 02:40 PM
so it begins.... this needs to be spread to all major media outlets... i think i heard BTM was covering this scandal already

if you don't want to be in a party that involves such scandals, please

join my party

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1656999#post1656999

forsmant
09-06-2008, 03:00 PM
The Contrarian Party response: You are all wrong.

nate895
09-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Response from the Marxist Leninist Stalinist Trotskyite Fascist Nazi Libertarian Conservative Environmental Green Jacobite Unionist Secular Dominionist Secessionist Seperatist Party of the British Aristocracy:

Our allied enemy party is both right and wrong, all the time. We both support their party during this period of scandal, and want to take full advantage of our enemies.

Kludge
09-15-2008, 07:45 PM
Bump

Cowlesy
09-15-2008, 07:48 PM
This thread is retarded.

torchbearer
09-15-2008, 07:48 PM
This is much better than wonkette.

constituent
09-15-2008, 07:49 PM
four stars, take that one starer (stormcommander no doubt)!

Kludge
09-15-2008, 07:49 PM
This thread is retarded.

Troll!

How much does Stormcommander pay you to post such filth?