PDA

View Full Version : Fusion or Bust for 3rd parties this election under Paul

scandinaviany3
09-06-2008, 09:20 AM
The different 3rd parties need to get a killer instinct in their systems and individually approach paul and offer their ballot access in each state if he would become the top of their ticket.

By doing this he could fusion all 3rd parties signatures and get ballot access in all the states minus oklahoma...

Ron, Chuck, Bob, Ralph, Cynthia...if you are listening....

Make history here...this is the time and this is the need right now.

This time may never come back again, nor never create a bright future if you all do not stand together a fusioned effort.

Bradley in DC
09-06-2008, 09:32 AM
I think it's a great idea, but too late. :(

orafi
09-06-2008, 09:34 AM

It's never too late to give the establishment a kick in the nuts!

speciallyblend
09-06-2008, 09:41 AM
I DEMAND IT, if these 3 movements do not announce something huge next week,then we are all back to square 1. RON PAUL, please get the ego's in lp/cp to swallow and unite the tickets to one now or next week;) I DEMAND IT NOW AND AFTER THE ELECTION, MY DONATIONS DEMAND IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

speciallyblend
09-06-2008, 09:43 AM
It's never too late to give the establishment a kick in the nuts!

they can make it happen,but will they? dam ego's won't let it happen, maybe by 2012 unless ron paul and jesse can start knocking some heads around in the backroom to make history next week;) the leadership of the lp/cp and rp republicans sure can do something huge. I DEMAND IT

liberteebell
09-06-2008, 09:51 AM

I'm in favor of anything that will shake up TPTB and the status quo and wake more people up. What is there to lose?

As for it being too late, with all the news of late, I don't think it's too late to try something, anything.

Bradley in DC
09-06-2008, 11:28 AM
By too late, I meant that there are deadlines that have passed. We are all concerned about voter fraud and other problems. As such, yes, we have legal deadlines and procedural processes. I realize the official Paul campaign staffers had little regard for such niceties, but we've already seen the results of that disregard.

Learn the rules, play the game and beat them at it. It is not too early to plan for future elections. In fact, now is the time to start thinking about it and working towards our long-term goals.

nate895
09-06-2008, 12:06 PM
By too late, I meant that there are deadlines that have passed. We are all concerned about voter fraud and other problems. As such, yes, we have legal deadlines and procedural processes. I realize the official Paul campaign staffers had little regard for such niceties, but we've already seen the results of that disregard.

Learn the rules, play the game and beat them at it. It is not too early to plan for future elections. In fact, now is the time to start thinking about it and working towards our long-term goals.

What if they direct their electors to vote for Ron Paul if elected?