PDA

View Full Version : Vote For Anyone But McCain Project, need help asap

speciallyblend
09-06-2008, 08:38 AM
Hi Folks, the line in the sand has been drawn. We all have choices to make!!!
I think we need to start a project that we can all back at the local and state level.

I am not looking for folks who disagree with my plan,if you do not agree then stay off this thread...

We need to design ads that urge people to vote for anyone but mccain but to make sure they vote.

If we design some ads and make it go viral. I will be willing to purchase space in my local paper. This ad should be to the point and encourage all people to vote. We must not let the corruption of the gop go unaccounted......

I need help from designers,if we can produce ads that our rpf people and others can use to printout and buy ad time in local papers, THEN WE MUST DO SOMETHING

VOTE FOR ANYBODY BUT McCAIN, we cannot allow the gop to be rewarded for their corruption in our conventions and the gop convention.

any ideas are welcome. we must do something NOW.............We Republicans must let the gop know they have screwed up and we will never forget!!!!!!

Ron Paul/Chuck Baldwin/Bob Barr/Obama Supporters we must stand together and get out the vote!!!!!!!!

this is a project we can all agree on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE MUST DO SOMETHING, i have been thinking hard on this, anyone that disrupts this thread will be considered a mccain corrupt supporter/traitor to the Republican Party/Ron Paul Revolution, no exceptions!!!!!!!

Let's put our minds together on this and create something that we can all agree on supporting. VOTE FOR ANYONE BUT McCAIN PROJECT ,SAVE OUR COUNTRY

sincerely Registered Republican Kenny and Laura Karolchik-Griffin and 12,000 republican supporters www.lettertogop.com

speciallyblend
09-06-2008, 09:29 AM
image background should have some type of focus on the 8yrs of failed bush and 4 yrs mccain,

if we can design an ad that says alot ,with the design and keeping it simple would be great.

my idea is a lil extreme use the republican elephant but have the broken cross on the gop symbol and vote mccain/building empires, at bottom sponsored by Republican supporters /lettertogop.com ,vote for anyone but mccain and list baldwin/barr/write-in/obama as better options, something along those lines

anyway any ideas are welcome.....

I personally will be checking to see if write-in votes are counted in colorado;) if we focus on certain tickets and options in each state ,WE CAN MAKE A HUGE IMPACT!!!