PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody CELEBRATING?!?!?!

DjLoTi
09-03-2007, 12:34 AM
If not, you should be! Here's why:

- I just got off the phone with my man in LA, and they are SO EXCITED about making this Ron Paul commercial. It is going to be GOOD!!!! And, once we make it, all you have to do is set up a PAC ( you could do it through your meetup ) raise a few 1000$$, and you'll have the commercial playing in YOUR city!!!!

- "Ron Paul riders", the bike across America event, is coming together nicely and is going to be HUGE! Read this thread (http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=15157) for more info. They are going to literally BICYCLE from SOUTH CALIFORNIA to WASHINGTON DC, talking to and giving information in EVERY TOWN THEY GO TO. This has the potential not only to make local news in every place they arrive, but NATIONAL and INTERNATIONAL news as well.

- Ron Paul radio can service 30,000 listeners! We don't need the old media anymore, we are the new media!!!

If the amazing advancements in the grassroots campaign doesn't suit your fancy, then the OFFICIAL campaign will!

- Over 100K in donations at ONE fundrasier!!!

- 1st, 2nd, or 3rd at nearly EVERY straw poll!!

- Recent positive exposure for the RP campaign and their grassroots supporters

AND THEY DID A STORY ON NY'S 'GOOGLE RON PAUL' ROOFTOP EVENT

WAIT until they hear about the BICYCLE EVENT!
AND when they start seeing commercials that was done ENTIRELY by supporters?!?!?!?!

GET EXCITED PEOPLE. Our efforts ARE and WILL pay off, greatly!!!!

LibertyEagle
09-03-2007, 12:36 AM
Thanks DJ! Your positive attitude and excitement are always refreshing. Thanks for all you are doing.

ghemminger
09-03-2007, 12:37 AM
Damn YOUR a night owl!!! But I hear ya brotha - this campaign can do wierd things with your head - It's good to stand back and see how far RP has come and the POSITIVE things just upon the Horizon!!!

DjLoTi
09-03-2007, 12:40 AM
lol.. I am so a night owl :P

When I started getting more heavily entrenched into this campaign, I made a thread that was titled "I operate at night". That was my way of saying, when you're sleeping, I'm working.

Russia has sunlight and is busy while we are all asleep. There is an entire other world that goes on while we all close our eyes.

I reflect that 'other world'. I do things when other people sleep. lol ;P

ghemminger
09-03-2007, 12:43 AM
You need to go to the Philippines - I will hook you up! everyone LIVES at night cuz it's so damned hot during the day - I might be going back in Dec. crazy - nightlife blows away stuff here!

DjLoTi
09-03-2007, 12:47 AM
You know, honestly. I'm crazy. No one really knows me, who I am, or what I think.

My life is so strange, I've always felt different. Everything tells me this is my destiny. My passion for this campaign goes beyond ' not paying taxes ' or ' ending the drug war ' or 'getting out of Iraq'.

I've been around the world. I've seen the world. The world changes.. new generations come and go, new ideas surface and bury.

It's our time now... to use our knowledge and wisdom and create a sociological 'revolution'.

This is going to be like The Renaissance and The Age of Enlightenment. We will change the world for the rest of mankind. I was put on the earth to make a difference. I am alive for a reason - - and this is it. This is my destiny.

I'm crazy :P

quickmike
09-03-2007, 12:48 AM
You need to go to the Philippines - I will hook you up! everyone LIVES at night cuz it's so damned hot during the day - I might be going back in Dec. crazy - nightlife blows away stuff here!

I might be going there in Feb myself. My fiance is from Tarlac originally and hasnt seen her family in about 16 yrs.

ghemminger
09-03-2007, 12:49 AM
yeah man same way in syria, like this is there routine, they sleep untill 11:00 am, go to work till 2:00pm go back to work at 3:00pm come home at 6:00 pm stay up or go out till 1:00 am, and thats the routine lol.

Wow - Syria? crazy all my cuzzins own like businesses so they wake up like 12 or 1 and they are out like all night on the weekends. Its crazy cool till you start feeling like vampire - and i got kids now so i don't know.

quickmike
09-03-2007, 12:49 AM
You know, honestly. I'm crazy. No one really knows me, who I am, or what I think.

My life is so strange, I've always felt different. Everything tells me this is my destiny. My passion for this campaign goes beyond ' not paying taxes ' or ' ending the drug war ' or 'getting out of Iraq'.

I've been around the world. I've seen the world. The world changes.. new generations come and go, new ideas surface and bury.

It's our time now... to use our knowledge and wisdom and create a sociological 'revolution'.

This is going to be like The Renaissance and The Age of Enlightenment. We will change the world for the rest of mankind. I was put on the earth to make a difference. I am alive for a reason - - and this is it. This is my destiny.

I'm crazy :P

YOU GO BOY!

DjLoTi
09-03-2007, 12:51 AM
the world is to dumb to start a revolution, the times is now before its to late. i see like 8 year old girls with cell phones, wearing skirts to there asses, and reading all these magazines, what has the world come to..........! lol. i seriously think were getting stupider and stupider after like the year 2000. y2k bug i tell ya...

The world will change... sociology can only degenerate itself so much until it just becomes basic barbarism. This will be the Nu-Age Enlightenment. ;)

DjLoTi
09-03-2007, 12:56 AM
When Ron Paul wins the primaries, Ron Paul radio is going to have a massive party come vote day :)

We are going to party world-wide, and broadcast it everywhere. Everyone in the world will be celebrating ... I'm getting tears in my eyes. The world will be good again.

We're going to party for weeks.. have just a huge festival.. we're going to start our own traditions.. 'freedom festival' with massive bands or a parade or w/e... everyone will be dancing and laughing and no one will be dying. No one will be crying.

Cept maybe me. I'll be crying tears of joy

quickmike
09-03-2007, 12:58 AM
the world is to dumb to start a revolution, the times is now before its to late. i see like 8 year old girls with cell phones, wearing skirts to there asses, and reading all these magazines, what has the world come to..........! lol. i seriously think were getting stupider and stupider after like the year 2000. y2k bug i tell ya...

Its no accident that this is how things are. Government schools in cooperation with big media . The public schools are set up to make people just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork and be good little workers, yet just dumb enough to not notice how badly their government is screwing them on a daily basis. They dont want people with critical thinking skills that question authority. They want sheep, and that is exactly how the system is set up to make us think and react to things. Kids do worse on test every year, so the govt answer is to make the tests easier so more kids will pass, which knocks down the IQ of the country a few points every year. The teachers look like heroes, the government gets what they want and the country becomes a little dumber because of it. Anyone can get into college these days. You used to have to show that you were mentaly competent to go to college............. now all you need is a pencil.

Id say this country is pretty dumb indeed.

DjLoTi
09-03-2007, 01:03 AM
My generation (and I mean ppl born 85'-87') is very lucky. The internet didn't fully take shape and didn't start to become exploited until we were 17-19 (and we were old enough to understand the exploitation going on), so everyone older then us kind of 'missed' the major come-up of the internet, and everyone younger then us took it for granted, just like they do with TV.

Or maybe that's just me :P

happyphilter
09-03-2007, 01:09 AM
My generation (and I mean ppl born 85'-87') is very lucky. The internet didn't fully take shape and didn't start to become exploited until we were 17-19 (and we were old enough to understand the exploitation going on), so everyone older then us kind of 'missed' the major come-up of the internet, and everyone younger then us took it for granted, just like they do with TV.

haha i kidna agree with you. I remember my dad takin me in to work to play on his 16 color ibm, and damn it was a lit of work for a 5 year old to do to get a game running in DOS.
We are right on the brink though, those older didn't use the internet much except for email and other shallow tasks, and those younger have always had it and have for good reaosn taken it for granted. Im sure theres a few of us who remember what the net was like back then, 56k all the way!

quickmike
09-03-2007, 01:23 AM
haha i kidna agree with you. I remember my dad takin me in to work to play on his 16 color ibm, and damn it was a lit of work for a 5 year old to do to get a game running in DOS.
We are right on the brink though, those older didn't use the internet much except for email and other shallow tasks, and those younger have always had it and have for good reaosn taken it for granted. Im sure theres a few of us who remember what the net was like back then, 56k all the way!

Hell, I used the internet back in 1991 when it was just Prodigy service with a 1400 baud speed modem. Took about 15 minutes for one page to load if it had any graphics or photos at all.

BenIsForRon
09-03-2007, 01:24 AM
So what do you guys think his presidency will be like? Of course he won't be able to accomplish much at first thanks to congress. I think it would be cool if he did something like a weekly television address to make Americans aware of current issues. Like if congress wanted to pass a bill that was retooling no child left behind, Ron Paul would just go on TV, talk to reporters and so on, and tell the American people about how federal programs like that don't work, and that we need competition between states to improve education. Even if some Americans didn't agree at first, it would encourage discussion, and over time more people would become interested and involved in how their government is run. I think that is how the founding fathers wanted Americans to act. Once we got the discussion going, you would see positive improvements amongst all levels of government.

I mean, the Ron Paul presidency would pretty much change the direction of the world. We are the world's most powerful nation, and if we suddenly had a president that was pro peace and pro liberty, a lot of the current trends you see happening in world (imperialism, slavery) would slowly fade out as other countries see the benefits of our constitutional system.

So yeah... let's make sure this happens.

quickmike
09-03-2007, 01:36 AM
So what do you guys think his presidency will be like? Of course he won't be able to accomplish much at first thanks to congress. I think it would be cool if he did something like a weekly television address to make Americans aware of current issues. Like if congress wanted to pass a bill that was retooling no child left behind, Ron Paul would just go on TV, talk to reporters and so on, and tell the American people about how federal programs like that don't work, and that we need competition between states to improve education. Even if some Americans didn't agree at first, it would encourage discussion, and over time more people would become interested and involved in how their government is run. I think that is how the founding fathers wanted Americans to act. Once we got the discussion going, you would see positive improvements amongst all levels of government.

I mean, the Ron Paul presidency would pretty much change the direction of the world. We are the world's most powerful nation, and if we suddenly had a president that was pro peace and pro liberty, a lot of the current trends you see happening in world (imperialism, slavery) would slowly fade out as other countries see the benefits of our constitutional system.

Well one thing he could do right away is veto every single thing that comes to his desk until people start working with him to at least get things moving in the right direction. He could veto budgets and other things to make it very difficult for congress to get anything done at all, which might not be a bad thing. Eventually, they would have to work with him and meet half way, which would be a really good start.

pappy
09-03-2007, 01:56 AM

May be wrong but I think his presidency could benefit in two main areas:

ACTION
repeal of many current executive orders

veto of many "unconstitutional" bills and budgets

EDUCATION
education of congressmen (through above actions as well as communication with congress members) about what it will take to get bills passed (short of a veto override)

judicious (but frequent) use of the bully pulpit to explain to the american people the benefits of liberty and moving to a smaller more constitutional gummint.

hopefully his education would spur folks to elect more constitutionally minded congressmen and acheive the constitutional goals that many consider lofty or ideal (abolish IRS, fed, dept of ed., etc.)

Man from La Mancha
09-03-2007, 04:47 AM
I think people are forgetting that if Ron wins it will mean 60 million people who voted for him will be on his side and unlike in the past these will be active people. So if Ron says your senator won't help me, one can be sure all the Ron supporters of that state will tell their senators do what Ron wants or they will be impeached in 2 months.

Nefertiti
09-03-2007, 05:19 AM
In Egypt it is the same way, at least in the big cities like Cairo. I was talking to a friend on Skype about some business the other day and he told me he had to go because he had another meeting-it was 10pm there! In the summer, children are out on the streets playing until 1am.

DjLoTi
09-03-2007, 01:46 PM
Bump for the day'ers !

slantedview
09-03-2007, 01:51 PM
Thanks DJ! Your positive attitude and excitement are always refreshing. Thanks for all you are doing.

Ditto. Your energy is amazing dj.

klamath
09-03-2007, 02:11 PM
This is very true!

constituent
09-03-2007, 02:16 PM
one word for dj and all the other night owls

:D :D :D

ok.. so it's not really a word, but you get it.

p.s. 1981, that was the year.... particularly december.

cuz' i remember the prodigy service too.

i remember internet radio before people started paying
for the music they were broadcasting...

man... i remember the days... not going into it.

but yes

WELCOME MY FRIENDS TO THE ELECTRONIC RENAISSANCE

DjLoTi
09-03-2007, 02:20 PM
:) The effects of this Renaissance will be powerful, deep, and everlasting. It will be truly amazing

I wish we could play music without paying for it =/

max
09-03-2007, 02:20 PM
If not, you should be! Here's why:

- I just got off the phone with my man in LA, and they are SO EXCITED about making this Ron Paul commercial. It is going to be GOOD!!!! And, once we make it, all you have to do is set up a PAC ( you could do it through your meetup ) raise a few 1000$$, and you'll have the commercial playing in YOUR city!!!!

- "Ron Paul riders", the bike across America event, is coming together nicely and is going to be HUGE! Read this thread (http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=15157) for more info. They are going to literally BICYCLE from SOUTH CALIFORNIA to WASHINGTON DC, talking to and giving information in EVERY TOWN THEY GO TO. This has the potential not only to make local news in every place they arrive, but NATIONAL and INTERNATIONAL news as well.

- Ron Paul radio can service 30,000 listeners! We don't need the old media anymore, we are the new media!!!

If the amazing advancements in the grassroots campaign doesn't suit your fancy, then the OFFICIAL campaign will!

- Over 100K in donations at ONE fundrasier!!!

- 1st, 2nd, or 3rd at nearly EVERY straw poll!!

- Recent positive exposure for the RP campaign and their grassroots supporters

AND THEY DID A STORY ON NY'S 'GOOGLE RON PAUL' ROOFTOP EVENT

WAIT until they hear about the BICYCLE EVENT!
AND when they start seeing commercials that was done ENTIRELY by supporters?!?!?!?!

GET EXCITED PEOPLE. Our efforts ARE and WILL pay off, greatly!!!!

all good stuff...i would add something more....i have a hunch that RP's 3rd quarter fundraising numbers will be through the roof...that will FORCE people to take him seriuosly...

keep donating!..and when u max out..perhaps u can give money to a friend as a gift...and if that friends chooses to give that money to someone else....well..u know ;)

constituent
09-03-2007, 02:21 PM
yea, hey max... i'll volunteer.

max
09-03-2007, 02:22 PM
In Egypt it is the same way, at least in the big cities like Cairo. I was talking to a friend on Skype about some business the other day and he told me he had to go because he had another meeting-it was 10pm there! In the summer, children are out on the streets playing until 1am.

sounds just like Italy...no wonder i get along with arabs so well

stevedasbach
09-03-2007, 02:31 PM
all good stuff...i would add something more....i have a hunch that RP's 3rd quarter fundraising numbers will be through the roof...that will FORCE people to take him seriuosly...

keep donating!..and when u max out..perhaps u can give money to a friend as a gift...and if that friends chooses to give that money to someone else....well..u know ;)

Anything over $5 million should put him well above the rest of the second tier.

However, IMO, it will take over $10 million 3rd quarter to "FORCE people to take him seriously". That's averaging over $100,000 per day every day of the quarter.

That's possible, but will be VERY challenging to hit.

fez2008
09-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Anything over $5 million should put him well above the rest of the second tier.

However, IMO, it will take over $10 million 3rd quarter to "FORCE people to take him seriously". That's averaging over $100,000 per day every day of the quarter.

That's possible, but will be VERY challenging to hit.

Steve you are right...
I posted this in another thread:
(2nd quarter correspondence of gallup poll numbers to funds raised)...

Republicans $49,673,752 --% of funds) --Gallup poll results(June- middle of quarter)
Rudy Giuliani $17,267,287 ----- 34% --- 32%
Mitt Romney $13,793,151 ----- 14%(-ve self donation ) --- 12%
John McCain $11,187,821 ----- 22% --- 19%
Ron Paul $2,357,423 ----- 4.6% --- 1%
Tom Tancredo $1,465,776 ----- 2.9% --- 2%
Sam Brownback $1,394,230 ----- 2.7% --- 1%
Duncan Hunter $803,383 ----- 1.6% --- 1%
Mike Huckabee $763,618 ----- 1.5% --- 2%
Tommy Thompson $458,967 ----- 0.9% --- 1%
Jim Gilmore $182,096 ----- 0.3% --- <0.5%

Democrats $81,764,034 (% of funds) Gallup poll results(June - with and without AlGore)
Barack Obama $32,835,440 ----- 39% --- 30 --- 36
HillaryClinton $26,491,759 ----- 32% --- 29 ---- 37
John Edwards $8,934,062 ----- 11% --- 11 --- 13
Bill Richardson $6,992,779 ---- 8.6% --- 3 --- 4
Chris Dodd $3,250,730 ----- 3.9% --- *(just announced) *
Joe Biden $2,343,639 ----- 2.8% --- 3 ---- 4
Dennis Kucinich $756,423 ----- 0.9% --- <0.5 --- *
Mike Gravel $140,510 ----- 0.1% --- <0.5 --- 1

If you consider margin of error +/-5% those are right on...

Now consider this scenario at the end of this quarter:
Republicans $43,000,000
Rudy Giuliani $15,267,287 ---- 34%
Mitt Romney $9,000,000 ---- 20%
John McCain $7,000,000 ---- 16%
Ron Paul $6,000,000 ---- 13.9%
Mike Huckabee $2,500,000 ---- 5.8%
Tom Tancredo $1,500,000 ---- 3.4%
Sam Brownback $1,000,000 ---- 2.3%
Duncan Hunter $1,000,000 ---- 2.3%

If RP can get above 11% of the funds raised even with the margin of error they cannot put him below 6% and no one can point out that he is still polling in the low single digits... so it is important he makes atleast 11% of the funds (> 5mill)

stevedasbach
09-03-2007, 02:55 PM
It would really be great if he could outraise Huckabee, McCain, and one of the other three "top" candidates (Rudy, Fred, or Mitt).

Got to convince my wife to max out this quarter. :)

fez2008
09-03-2007, 02:59 PM
It would really be great if he could outraise Huckabee, McCain, and one of the other three "top" candidates (Rudy, Fred, or Mitt).

Got to convince my wife to max out this quarter. :)

IMHO, Rudy > Romney > McCain > Paul > FT(will not report this quarter) > Huckabee. Its hard to outraise the top 3 but Paul and Mccain will be close. Next quarter yes.. there is a great possibility.. but it all depends on the publicity he gets from the fundraising thsi quarter...

RP4ME
09-03-2007, 03:00 PM
I thought he was ahead of Mcain - why would he be behind Mcain for Q3? where do yall feel thompson will fit in here?

fez2008
09-03-2007, 03:20 PM
I thought he was ahead of Mcain - why would he be behind Mcain for Q3? where do yall feel thompson will fit in here?

He was ahead of McCain in net cash(raised-spent) but not amount of money raised. McCain raised > $11 mill (2nd quarter filings in my post above)
As we have seen last time, fundsraised is more important than cash in hand as it indicates the support from people...

FT will not fit in the 3rd quarter fundraising because I think he will not file...

Michael Ingram
09-03-2007, 03:59 PM
bump this is awesome, I plan on donating a bunch of money

Joe Knows
09-03-2007, 04:21 PM
lol.. I am so a night owl :P

When I started getting more heavily entrenched into this campaign, I made a thread that was titled "I operate at night". I do things when other people sleep. lol ;P

DJ.

I am glad you do not live in Alaska in the summertime.:)

Santana28
09-04-2007, 01:07 AM
the night time is the right time for celebrating...dab a lil Maker's in my Coke and i'm set! :)

i'm rather fond of 1981 myself... but maybe i'm just biased.

i do agree though - people our age had to WORK HARD for our rewards... i built my first PC when i was 12, and it cost over $5,000 at the time for my little state of the art 486. I had to learn how to edit DOS just to play my little floppy-drive games, and Encarta and MS Paint were my favorite toys. Waiting an hour to log onto AOL because the phone line was always busy... but so worth it. I met my future husband through AOL...LOL. My dad had a pager and a cell phone when i was in jr. high, back before those things were labeled tools of the drug trade and banned from school property... do you know how cool it was having a pager ?? LOL

Now D8Z Kidz cant evn spell :-P

DeadheadForPaul
09-04-2007, 01:49 AM

Whoa...I never realized you were my age. Always figured you were maybe 1 or 2 years older

austin356
09-04-2007, 01:54 AM
Whoa...I never realized you were my age. Always figured you were maybe 1 or 2 years older

there are a bunch of us on here it seems.

Syren123
09-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Here's what Harry Browne wrote about what his first day as President would be like. I bet Ron Paul's will have many similarities:

On Wednesday, Joseph Farah told us what he would do if he were the new president. He focused mainly on whom he'd appoint to his cabinet, but I'd like to tell you what actions I'd take if I'd been elected president.

After my inaugural day, I'd probably spend little more than an hour a day in the Oval Office, because a busy president is a dangerous president. But for the very first day, I'd have an extremely long agenda.

On that first day in office, by executive order I would:

* Pardon everyone who had been convicted on a federal, non-violent drug charge, order their immediate release, reunite them with their families, and restore all their civil rights. (Anyone convicted of using violence against someone else in a drug case would not qualify as "non-violent.")

* Pardon everyone who had been convicted on any federal gun-control charge, tax-evasion charge, or any other victimless crime, order their immediate release, and restore all their civil rights.

I would empty the prisons of those who haven't harmed anyone else and make room for the violent criminals who are currently getting out on plea bargains and early release.

Following the issuance of the pardons:

* I would announce a policy to penalize, dismiss, or even prosecute any federal employee who violated the Bill of Rights by treating you as guilty until proven innocent, by searching or seizing your property without due process of law, by treating you as a servant, or in any other way violating your rights as a sovereign American citizen.

* I would immediately order that no federal asset forfeiture could occur unless the property's owner had been convicted by full due process. And I would initiate steps to make restitution to anyone whose property had been impounded, frozen, or seized by the federal government without a legal conviction. (Over 80 percent of such seizures occur when no one has even been charged with a crime.)

* As commander in chief of the Armed Forces, I would immediately remove all American troops from foreign soil. Europe and Asia can pay for their own defense, and they can risk their own lives in their eternal squabbles. This would save billions of dollars a year in taxes, but -- more important -- it would make sure your sons and daughters never fight or die in someone else's war.

* I would order everyone in the executive branch to stop harassing smokers, tobacco companies, successful computer companies, gun owners, gun manufacturers, alternative medicine suppliers, religious groups (whether respected or labeled as "cults"), investment companies, health-care providers, businessmen, or anyone else who's conducting his affairs peaceably.

* I would end federal affirmative action, federal quotas, set-asides, preferential treatments, and other discriminatory practices of the federal government. Any previous president could have done this with a stroke of the pen. Do you wonder why none of them did?

And then I would break for lunch.

There's more ...
After lunch, I would begin the process of removing from the Federal Register the thousands and thousands of regulations and executive orders inserted there by previous presidents. In most cases these regulations give federal employees powers for which there is no constitutional authority.

I would call Office Depot and order a carload of pens -- to use to veto congressional bills that violate the Constitution or that spend more money than necessary for the constitutional functions of government.

I would send to Congress a budget that immediately cuts federal spending in half -- on its way to reducing the government to no larger than its constitutional size.

Congress would undoubtedly pass a larger budget and expect me to sign it. I wouldn't. I'd veto it.

Would Congress override my veto?

Maybe it would and maybe it wouldn't.

Even if Congress succeeded in passing bills over my veto, the battle finally would be joined. We finally would have something we haven't had in my lifetime -- a president standing up to Congress.

At long last, there would be two sides arguing in Washington -- one to increase government and one to cut it sharply -- instead of the current trivial debate over whether government should grow 5 percent a year or "only" 3 percent.

Just say no
No president in the past several decades has had the will, the determination, the courage to "just say no" to Congress.

No president in the past several decades has even tried to reduce the size of government. Any president who wanted to do so could have managed it -- even in the face of a hostile Congress.

No president since the 1950s has proposed a single budget that would reduce the size of the federal government. And when Congress has come back with even larger budgets, no president has vetoed them.

Every president who claimed to be against big government has had that veto at his disposal, but none thought enough of your freedom to use it.

As president, I would -- for the first time -- use that office on your behalf. I would say no to Congress. Whatever new program it wanted to spend money on, I would veto. Whatever new tax it wanted to impose, I would veto. Whatever new intrusion it wanted to make in your life, I would veto.

No deals. No excuses. No apologies. No regrets.

But I would do more than just defend what little freedom you have left today. I would go on the offensive. I wouldn't rest until the income tax was repealed, the federal government was so small you wouldn't worry about who was elected president, and you had control over your own money, your own freedom, your own life.

And when we achieved this, we'd have a celebration. Do you remember the German youths who tore down the Berlin Wall and sold pieces of it to us?

Well, we would tear down the IRS building and sell the pieces -- and use the proceeds to help IRS agents find honest work.

Do you think any of my plans would appeal to George W. Bush or Al Gore?

Not likely, is it?

So why are we worrying over which one of them will win the current legal mud-wrestling?

constituent
09-04-2007, 03:39 PM
I had to learn how to edit DOS just to play my little floppy-drive games, and Encarta and MS Paint were my favorite toys.

amen... when games were worth playing (the 3d graphics these days make me sea-sick and give me a headache)... oh the many lost days of monochrome bliss.