PDA

View Full Version : A question of population

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-06-2008, 05:59 AM
At best estimate, the metropolitan area of Houston has over half a million illegal aliens. The significance? They get counted in the census. This means that half a million people in Houston are illegitimate.
Taking this a step further, let us say that a million people in Texas are illegal aliens and they get counted in the census. These people can't vote. Although they might make good money, they won't tend to shop like legal citizens. So, it would seem building retail in the state for these people would be difficult.
While it has always been well know that the metropolitcan area of Houston has lots of illegal aliens, the media never focuses on the economic consequences of them being there.
These people become dependents added onto the cost of health insurance. They can't be held legally to a debt like American citizens because they don't live here.

Truth Warrior
09-06-2008, 06:29 AM
At best estimate, the metropolitan area of Houston has over half a million illegal aliens. The significance? They get counted in the census. This means that half a million people in Houston are illegitimate.
Taking this a step further, let us say that a million people in Texas are illegal aliens and they get counted in the census. These people can't vote. Although they might make good money, they won't tend to shop like legal citizens. So, it would seem building retail in the state for these people would be difficult.
While it has always been well know that the metropolitcan area of Houston has lots of illegal aliens, the media never focuses on the economic consequences of them being there.
These people become dependents added onto the cost of health insurance. They can't be held legally to a debt like American citizens because they don't live here.

Hey, it's all just gonna be ONE big happy and contented NAU before too much longer now.<IMHO> Cheer up! :rolleyes:

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-06-2008, 06:38 AM
Hey, it's all just gonna be ONE big happy and contented NAU before too much longer now.<IMHO> Cheer up! :rolleyes:

Cheer up?

I once read a story about a forestry service fire fighter who got trapped by a fire. So, he started a small fire and before the big fire reached him, he jumped into it. He remained as long as he could hunkered down in the small fire before he then jumped up to run towards the area that had already been burned by the big fire. Although he suffered third degree burns, he wasn't burnt to a crisp.

This is how we should be with the impoverished out of control population being bred by Mexican tyranny. I myself married a Mexican national woman and had two little white men popping out of her.

As an eternal optomist, I'm positive that I will be dead long before our nation makes Spanish its native language.

Truth Warrior
09-06-2008, 06:49 AM
Cheer up?

I once read a story about a forestry service fire fighter who got trapped by a fire. So, he started a small fire and before the big fire reached him, he jumped into it. He remained as long as he could hunkered down in the small fire before he then jumped up to run towards the area that had already been burned by the big fire. Although he suffered third degree burns, he wasn't burnt to a crisp.

This is how we should be with the impoverished out of control population being bred by Mexican tyranny. I myself married a Mexican national woman and had two little white men popping out of her.

As an eternal optomist, I'm positive that I will be dead long before our nation makes Spanish its native language. Is that Mexican tyranny, or Roman Catholic tyranny? Or does it even matter?

Maybe the UNION language will eventually become Eng-span-ench spoken with an Ebonics accent. :rolleyes:

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-06-2008, 07:21 AM
Is that Mexican tyranny, or Roman Catholic tyranny? Or does it even matter?

Maybe the UNION language will eventually become Eng-span-ench spoken with an Ebonics accent. :rolleyes:

To stay in power, Santa Anna set up a European like Aristocracy in Mexico apportioning the wealth and property of the state to a few thousand powerful families. And so it still remains even to this day.

Teaching every child in the Western Hemisphere the three languages of English, Spanish and French would be quite beneficial. Portuguese is the only problem but that is very similar to Spanish and French.

Truth Warrior
09-06-2008, 08:04 AM
To stay in power, Santa Anna set up a European like Aristocracy in Mexico apportioning the wealth and property of the state to a few thousand powerful families. And so it still remains even to this day.

Teaching every child in the Western Hemisphere the three languages of English, Spanish and French would be quite beneficial. Portuguese is the only problem but that is very similar to Spanish and French. Ah, just the another example of the good old mergers of the plutocratic oligarchies, got it. ;)

Nope, they'll just be taught "Eng-span-ench spoken with an Ebonics accent". :D Maybe Esperanto would be a better idea and choice.