PDA

View Full Version : Delegates Mic PULLED !!!

Pauls' Revere
09-05-2008, 11:22 PM
They pulled the mic during roll call at the RNC when they called for Ron Paul !!!

http://newsok.com/oklahomans-votes-silenced-at-convention/article/3293264

:mad:

:mad:

UGH!!

josephadel_3
09-05-2008, 11:29 PM
How, unsuprising. This happened at my state convention. They cut the RP video we were gonna show off after 30 seconds.

Pauls' Revere
09-05-2008, 11:32 PM
How, unsuprising. This happened at my state convention. They cut the RP video we were gonna show off after 30 seconds.

So, where do concentrate our focus?

TER
09-05-2008, 11:44 PM
control the projector?

josephadel_3
09-06-2008, 01:28 AM
So, where do concentrate our focus?

At the local level, converting the minds of those people we know to the principles of liberty. Labels don't matter.

libertarian4321
09-06-2008, 01:59 AM
I guess the RNC just wants to make everyone think that all Republicans support Johnny McCain and his little buddy (Palin).

They are wrong!

pauletteNV
09-06-2008, 08:09 AM
Maybe some of our young people need to have careers in audio/visual at the convention centers and large hotels with convention centers. :) What this obviously shows is that the RNC which professes an "open tent" has sewn the flaps shut and wants no interference in "their business," ....but, please don't forget to donate. I never truly realized this about elections before, but it is all about money, not really the candidate. You "earn" a spot as a candidate, or a delegate at a convention by your donations and the "service" (read that donated time) you give to the party and they say that is traditional and absolutely correct. As a delegate, you go to the convention and vote the vote they want and no other. All you have to do to be a good party member is forsake any conscience, pay up, and smile a lot, no matter how it hurts. McCain, Palin, Sue Lowden, Bob Beers, and the rest are good little foot soldiers. I simply don't know how to goosestep like they do...nor do I want to learn. Flabbergasted here in NV by the tactics used. Difficult to comprehend that these are our leaders - just bought and paid for people.