PDA

View Full Version : The British Ron Paul

ziggy_encaoua
09-05-2008, 06:26 PM
Many years from now I hope today I hope that this day Friday 5th of September 2008 will be remembered as a day to remember for the cause of libertarianism. For today Gavin Webb http://gavinwebb.co.uk/gavinwebb/ a true libertarian warrior has taken a major strike against statism. It might not seem to bigger deal to some that Gavin has been selected as the Liberal Democrat parliamentary candidate for a unwinnable seat but Gavin has taken a bigger step then any other contemporary libertarian in Britain. He might in an unwinnable seat but he’s been given an opportunity to give a far louder voice to libertarianism then any libertarian has had before. Oh yes there might be a couple of Tory MPs who’ll tell you in private they’re of the libertarian persuasion but in public will loose their bottle. But Gavin is not a man who bottles because Gavin is a man of genuine libertarian principle & I know this no matter how greater the sacrifice Gavin will never loose his bottle. Gavin is a man of integrity, a man who will never waver from advocating libertarian & true liberal principle because though is a man in his own right Gavin is the British Ron Paul & I’ll do anything to support him on his crusade. I will put in 150% in support for Gavin & I strongly suggest all libertarians support Gavin as much as they can. If libertarians don’t put their weight behind Gavin’s campaign then you but fools pissing one of the greatest opportunities the libertarian cause has had in this country.

But its not only libertarians who’d be foolish not to support Gavin but any liberty lover who turns their nose up. For any liberty lover whether prostitute or pothead, whether anti ID cards or anti war Gavin is the candidate to back. A man who’ll campaign in the defence of life, liberty & property, a man who’ll genuinely will advocate for smaller government, lower taxes, & greater personal freedom. So where ever you happen to be if you’re a liberty lover please support Gavin any way you can & help liberty reign!

There might be some who’ll say I’m reacting what Gavin has done is merely pissing in the ocean yeah well I say too you help the crusade & maybe we could succeed in creating an earthquake in British politics. What is they often say that the road to success always begin with a small step. Well Gavin has taken the biggest step for the libertarian cause on that road so to any cynic I say fuck you, shut up & stop being so apathetic because its apathy which is allowing a foothold for the police state.

I hope that many years from now I’ll look back & say hey that police state never happened libertarians won the battle & it was Gavin Webb who seriously got the fight back going.

orafi
09-05-2008, 06:48 PM
His baby bottle?