PDA

View Full Version : mammals: hairy softskinned tyrants

SeanEdwards
09-05-2008, 06:16 PM
Mammals are a scourge upon the earth and should be eradicated.

Discuss.

apc3161
09-05-2008, 06:34 PM
I always thought this was a funny video.

http://www.glumbert.com/media/monkeys

Jeremy
09-05-2008, 06:36 PM
gtfo

Kludge
09-05-2008, 06:39 PM

Discuss.

Heeeey! The root of libertinism (Anarcho-Communism) is discovered!

amy31416
09-05-2008, 06:40 PM
You make them sound so delicious Sean.

SeanEdwards
09-05-2008, 06:45 PM
You make them sound so delicious Sean.

They are delicious. That may be their only redeeming quality.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-05-2008, 06:50 PM

Discuss.

Figure that the adaptation from ocean to land was a race. One really has three possible ways to evolve:

First off, the prey and the predator of the evolving creature has to be taken into account.

1) One way is to walk on top of the water as some insects learned to do, before they grew wings to scoot around on the water, evolved further to walk out onto the land, and, finally, evolved all the way to walk on land where they then evolved to fly in the air (That is why some insects have those seemingly useless little wings).

2) Another is walking straight out of the water. The problems with evolving out of the water is the havoc that the tides have on such creatures. So far, in regards to creatures walking out of the sea, its seems nature creates crabby looking things. The shallower one goes, the smaller the crabby thing. The deeper one goes, the larger the crabby thing. Another problem with creatures evolving out of the sea is the inclining sea shore. As smaller prey evolve closer to the shore, then the smaller predators would do better than the larger ones at catching and eating them. This phenomenon would tend to shrink both predator and prey down to the point they would never reach the shore to evolve out of it.

3) The final way for the fishy thing to reach the shore is by digging its way there. As the fishy thing lived more in the hole in the bottom of the ocean than it did swimming around in the ocean, it evolved the best locomotion to do so.

There is a classic experiment where the locomotion of land mammals and the locomotion of sea mammals are superimposed one over the other. As each swam/galloped, their locomotions were identical.

Okay, go back to the digging. Animals dig two different ways. One way is the casual dig, this would be like the walking or strolling dig, while the other one is its emergency dig with all four legs. Two digging in to pull soil back and then the two hind legs thrashing it out. Right here is the catalyst for fishy things to change from side to side locomation to the more up and down locomotion of the mammals.

Okay. I've gone through a lot of trouble to set this up. Mammals at one time were the scum of the earth. They were the bottom feeders. They escaped from predators by digging and were the first to dig their way out from the sea to land.

Now the dinosaurs are an anomaly.

Snakes just evolved to swim into the holes dug by the digging fishy things.

I base this argument on a viable Zeno paradox which would shrink predators and prey down to where they would never reach the shoreline to walk straight out of it.

Zippyjuan
09-05-2008, 07:17 PM

Discuss.
So you are in favor of a mass suicide? Who brought the Kool-Aid? The planet may be in better shape afterwards.

The video is pretty good!

Mach
09-06-2008, 04:56 PM
I always thought this was a funny video.

http://www.glumbert.com/media/monkeys

Good video, but of course, I'm biased, I believe it's true. :D

It's very natural for mammals to believe in or do things that comfort them the most.

I think it would be a cool experiment to take a large group of chimps in the wild and teach them to worship something (for a just reward, of course), and then see if they pass the worshiping down generation to generation, also, keep a log on how they manipulate their beliefs/ways over time to get even more salivation than anyone else.

Here's another one, take some monkeys, different kinds (races) and put them in a small village and train them with man made items, houses, transportation, everything we have, also, types of communication, then, see what happens. I bet you they would do things that would surprise you, although the dictatorship (natural instinct) would probably ruin things pretty darn quick.... could you imagine a monkey revolution?

Theocrat
09-06-2008, 05:33 PM

Discuss.

Your sentiment is identical to this:

http://www.answersingenesis.org/CreationWise/cartoons/July98CW2.gif

Kludge
09-06-2008, 05:41 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/funny-pictures-ceiling-cat-conjures-the-earth.jpg

Highland
09-06-2008, 05:58 PM
craziness