PDA

View Full Version : Official thank you thread!

berrybunches
09-05-2008, 05:42 PM
I won't name names for your privacy but:
Thanks to the organizers!
Thank you to the farm owners!
Also thank to those who provided the tent, tables, food condiments, grills and everything else that made things run smoothly!
Thanks to everyone who helped provide entertainment!
Thanks everyone who came!

Everything came together so well and it could not have happened without everyone's cooperation and good energy and phenomenal volunteers.
I know not everything went according to plan but I just want you key players to know that we all had an incredible time and I, for one, could not think of anything missing.

What this I hear about Ronstock 2? Bring it on!

libertarian4321
09-06-2008, 01:09 AM
I'd also like to thank John McCain and the Republican Party for picking the time and location- the weather was great- I got a nice sunburn!

This is the first and last time I'll ever say anything good about McCain.

berrybunches
09-06-2008, 07:27 AM
I'd also like to thank John McCain and the Republican Party for picking the time and location- the weather was great- I got a nice sunburn!

This is the first and last time I'll ever say anything good about McCain.

Didn't think about that. Beautiful time of the year out there! Don't forget to thank them for canceling parts of their convention in order to give us more exposure also!

CaseyJones
09-08-2008, 04:26 PM
I want to thank everyone who helped me be able to be there. You all know who you are. You have my thanks and favors anytime you need them. And thanks to everyone else there just cause ya'll are all cool.

RockEnds
09-08-2008, 04:34 PM
A big thank you to the girl who let me follow her to the Target Center and helped me find a cellphone charger. (I highly suspect it was you, berrybunches.)

berrybunches
09-08-2008, 05:39 PM
A big thank you to the girl who let me follow her to the Target Center and helped me find a cellphone charger. (I highly suspect it was you, berrybunches.)

I will humbly admit it was me. :) How did you know?

It was nice meeting you and certainly no problem helping you out. I lost you when we got there and was glad to see you made it back to the farm! Lost with a 3 year old would not have been fun.

RockEnds
09-08-2008, 05:47 PM
I will humbly admit it was me. :) How did you know?

It was nice meeting you and certainly no problem helping you out. I lost you when we got there and was glad to see you made it back to the farm! Lost with a 3 year old would not have been fun.

Well, the biggest hint was when you spoke of Ohio. I followed Ohio plates for several miles! Al rode with me back to the campgrounds. A thank you to him as well. I think my family was secretly plotting to distract me so that I wouldn't go. ;) I finally just had to get in the car and leave, forgetting to pack a map, my glasses, and a flashlight. Ah, ya just can't have it all, I guess!

Thanks so much. I really owe you one.

shesapainter
09-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Muchas Gracias :D