PDA

View Full Version : what is going on with the forum?

ItsTime
09-05-2008, 05:42 PM
Who is in charge here? reptlians only banners?

Kludge
09-05-2008, 05:43 PM

Don't worry, it's just the Psy-Op trolls.

Resist like a good Paulite!

Free Markets!

Liberation!

Ron Paul!

ItsTime
09-05-2008, 05:44 PM
can the mods even sign on?

amy31416
It's all fine on this end.

MsDoodahs
Only admins can do that.

Bryan is out of town.

:)

torchbearer

The more successful we become, the more reptillians reveal themselves from the cracks of the hollow earth.
They are shedding their human skins to conquer and enslave us...
Haven't you seen all of the threads showing how we've all been duped by reptillian leaders like Ron Paul and his CFL to keep us from being free?

http://www.tlonh.com/_images/articles/hollow_earth_complete_shell_model.gif

amy31416

What mods?

Kludge
09-05-2008, 05:45 PM
Only admins can do that.

Bryan is out of town.

:)

Paaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaartay!

wOOt wOOt!

wOOt wOOt!

wOOt wOOt!

MsDoodahs
09-05-2008, 05:45 PM

I am signed in, don't know which other mods are on at the moment.

Is there a problem?

Cowlesy
09-05-2008, 05:46 PM
The more successful we become, the more reptillians reveal themselves from the cracks of the hollow earth.
They are shedding their human skins to conquer and enslave us...
Haven't you seen all of the threads showing how we've all been duped by reptillian leaders like Ron Paul and his CFL to keep us from being free?

http://www.tlonh.com/_images/articles/hollow_earth_complete_shell_model.gif

Yes, with your multi-socket super hadron kaleidoscope.

Kludge
09-05-2008, 05:47 PM
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/4986/chinesedoctortq8.jpg

devil21
09-05-2008, 05:48 PM

Is there a problem?

Yeah I know it's just an internet forum but it seems pretty unprofessional and could repel any new people that come across the forum from joining up, thinking RPF is a joke site.

Reptilians Only? Godzilla and Komodo Dragons? Be serious.

amy31416

Is there a problem?

Shouldn't these guys be modzillas?

torchbearer

that Hadron collider is a reptillian weapon used to open a bigger crack in the hollow earth crust to allow their invasion army to come out in legion.
We are doomed!

I have noticed an increase in rainbows in our sprinkler systems. This is indeed a dangerous time.

constitutional
OMG, look! A noob! He has no idea what's going on this forum! HA HA HA!

Honestly, neither do I. It's probably one of those "inside" gay joke to make you feel like an an outsider.

[edit] Looks like some prominent members have some disagreements. So the admins think everyone has a problem.

ItsTime
09-05-2008, 05:49 PM
Yeah I know it's just an internet forum but it seems pretty unprofessional and could repel any new people that come across the forum from joining up, thinking RPF is a joke site.

exactly. This is not the god damn fredthompsonforum

Kludge
09-05-2008, 05:50 PM
OMG, look! A noob! He has no idea what's going on this forum! HA HA HA!

Honestly, neither do I. It's probably one of those "inside" gay joke to make you feel like an an outsider.

Could you please speak English? I don't understand homosexual.

Cowlesy
09-05-2008, 05:51 PM

Josh's head finally exploded with all the in-fighting.

I think he is just letting off some steam by turning this place into his personal zoo for a few hours.

torchbearer
09-05-2008, 05:52 PM
exactly. This is not the god damn fredthompsonforum

It sounded like it when I got back from Minnesota.
People leave to do something about the direction of country to return only to see a bunch of hacks on here telling people the CFL is silencing people, forcing dues on people, and that Ron Paul is really after all your money in an effort to crush the very thing he is talking about.
Sounds like fredthompson forum to me... and I see this as a response to their stupidity.

MsDoodahs
09-05-2008, 05:54 PM

Humor can be used to disperse tension. :)

constitutional
09-05-2008, 05:59 PM
It sounded like it when I got back from Minnesota.
People leave to do something about the direction of country to return only to see a bunch of hacks on here telling people the CFL is silencing people, forcing dues on people, and that Ron Paul is really after all your money in an effort to crush the very thing he is talking about.
Sounds like fredthompson forum to me... and I see this as a response to their stupidity.

Only few people have problems here. Just because an Admin or a Mod (I am assuming something like this happened) gets attacked, the forum doesn't have to be turned upside-down.

There are other people out there who care less about what CFL or Ron Paul Campaign did.

Kludge
09-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Only few people have problems here.

You're so wrong.

amy31416
09-05-2008, 06:01 PM
Only few people have problems here. Just because an Admin or a Mod (I am assuming something like this happened) gets attacked, the forum doesn't have to be turned upside-down.

There are other people out there who care less about what CFL or Ron Paul Campaign did.

Why not shake things up every now and then, whether it be to let off a little steam or breathe some life into things?

constitutional
09-05-2008, 06:03 PM
You're so wrong.

What do you suggest we do? Go around on a witch-hunt by calling people names, getting them angry and when they say something in rage, they are labeled as problem-makers by you? That's exactly what you are doing.

Razmear
09-05-2008, 06:03 PM
Has anyone tried to translate the WingDings font in the Reptile banner back into english? Maybe that holds the answer.

eb

constitutional
09-05-2008, 06:04 PM
Why not shake things up every now and then, whether it be to let off a little steam or breathe some life into things?

Don't acknowledge the enemy (those posting crap about RP campaign or whatever), that's the best solution. Don't you think?

Has anyone tried to translate the WingDings font in the Reptile banner back into english? Maybe that holds the answer.

eb

Good idea...

Kludge
09-05-2008, 06:04 PM
What do you suggest we do? Go around on a witch-hunt by calling people names, getting them angry and when they say something in rage, they are labeled as problem-makers by you? That's exactly what you are doing.

I'm so angry.

You're dumb.

brandon
09-05-2008, 06:08 PM

eb

I have decoded the secret inscriptions.



amy31416
09-05-2008, 06:09 PM

eb

It spells RON PAUL FORUMS! :eek:

brandon
RONPAULFORUMS.COM

ccc

constitutional
I'm so angry.

You're dumb.

Now we are talking...

Razmear
09-05-2008, 06:13 PM
Yup, guess you can translate faster than me, got RONPAULFORUMS.COM too.

eb

rajibo
09-05-2008, 06:16 PM
I was a little suspicious at the Rally when I had to pee next to this guy:

http://stargods.org/V_RipedFace.jpg

Razmear
09-05-2008, 06:17 PM
OK This guy talking about reptilians everytime I hit a new page is getting annoying really fast.

eb

Ninja Homer
09-05-2008, 06:18 PM
OK This guy talking about reptilians everytime I hit a new page is getting annoying really fast.

eb

It's much more fun if you open up at least 5 pages with it going at once.

Kludge
09-05-2008, 06:18 PM

eb

That's because you're listening to your left brain - it's your prison warden and keeps you from being intuitive and makes you go berserk.

A. Havnes
09-05-2008, 06:22 PM
Ah, we're back to normal now. Although my "Senior Member" status has been demoted to "Member".