PDA

View Full Version : Republicans might need a new name

speciallyblend
09-02-2007, 10:41 PM
To be honest right now the word republican has about as much pull as cows*it.The sad part is most americans dont even want to hear the word republican,whos to blame?? the GOP. the gop better worry about how they can get Ron Paul nominated. The Republican Party is in serious trouble.They only have one choice Ron Paul. I love Ron Paul,but i will not shed one tear for the GOP,if they choose to ignore reality,then they choose to lose. Ron Paul supporters keep working hard,and if they dont pick Ron Paul,then we just plain abandon the liberal republican party.I have been telling people for 12 yrs the difference between a democrat and republican? look at your paycheck and bend over.

We can be nice to the GOP,but if they keep singing the same tune ,then the GOP can forget my vote,my wifes vote and every republican friend i have,our votes will go elsewhere. If the GOP doesnt like it then so be it,they will lose. GOP HINT HINT,time to actually follow your platform,or im outta your party once and for all,not a threat a promise:)

Keep up the great work RON PAUL Supporters but the gop isnt stopping Ron Pauls message. Ron Paul 2008 or neither party.

Hook
09-02-2007, 10:43 PM
A lot of GOPers are moving over to the Constitution Party and Libertarian Party.

ghemminger
09-02-2007, 10:44 PM
A lot of GOPers are moving over to the Constitution Party and Libertarian Party.

Crap that aint no good - how about Reppin - clans? Sounds cool

ghemminger
09-02-2007, 10:49 PM
how about the WHIGS :)

alta - cons?

Chester Copperpot
09-02-2007, 10:49 PM
THE GRAND OLD PARTY (GOP) IS DEAD

TIME FOR THE GRAND NEW PARTY (GNP)

Okay I thought this up the other day.. Let me know if you think its stupid or not.

Madison
09-02-2007, 10:50 PM
After we get Ron Paul in the white house we can discuss renaming options :)

ghemminger
09-02-2007, 10:51 PM

Okay I thought this up the other day.. Let me know if you think its stupid or not.

I THINK YOU GOTTIT! and i was HERE!!

Welcome the GNP - and theres that gross national product thingee

Chester Copperpot
09-02-2007, 10:53 PM
I THINK YOU GOTTIT! and i was HERE!!

Welcome the GNP - and theres that gross national product thingee

Yeah the GNP will fix the GNP

NOTE: Just as an aside, FYI. Nobody 'uses' GNP anymore because they want to hide american assets being bought out by foreigners.. Instead they use GDP.. But theyre not the same thing AT ALL. If anybodys interested Ill be happy to explain em. Never know when Im going to bore people with this shit.

ghemminger
09-02-2007, 10:54 PM
Yeah the GNP will fix the GNP

NOTE: Just as an aside, FYI. Nobody 'uses' GNP anymore because they want to hide american assets being bought out by foreigners.. Instead they use GDP.. But theyre not the same thing AT ALL. If anybodys interested Ill be happy to explain em. Never know when Im going to bore people with this shit.

I like it and now how to have it catch on

speciallyblend
09-02-2007, 10:56 PM

I hear you hook,i have been a libertarian for 12 yrs now,but Ron Paul has my attention:) i totally concur;) the GOP knows exactly whats happening,but if they choose to keep going there own path,they will be alone.:D

Chester Copperpot
09-02-2007, 10:59 PM
I like it and now how to have it catch on

um.. I dunno.. Maybe some kind of logo like the RP Revolution? Something that catches peoples' eye?

Chester Copperpot
09-02-2007, 10:59 PM
Maybe something like

Out with the GOP

In with the GNP

???

ghemminger
09-02-2007, 11:01 PM
um.. I dunno.. Maybe some kind of logo like the RP Revolution? Something that catches peoples' eye?

Yeah The Revo thing is like cult status now

speciallyblend
09-02-2007, 11:09 PM
After we get Ron Paul in the white house we can discuss renaming options :)

The point of the post was to let the GOP understand they are in real trouble and attacking Ron Paul isnt going to win them any points;) or an office;)

LibertyEagle
09-03-2007, 12:06 AM

That's the problem. We have the Grand New Party NOW and it sucks.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
09-03-2007, 12:50 AM
the Strippers for Ron Paul Party?

speciallyblend
09-03-2007, 07:05 AM
who wouldnt want to be called whigs! lol

Well we could all run around in jefferson style wigs,now that would be cool and make some media hype. Imagine all Ron Paul Supporters buying wigs and wearing them out and about:) The Ron Paul Revolution :)

constituent
09-03-2007, 07:37 AM
i say the two parties merge into one called the:

Republicratic Demublicans

and let all of the freedom minded, individualists out there have our
own party.

Daveforliberty
09-03-2007, 10:10 AM
Heck, why not run on Jefferson-Madison-Monroe's party: the Democratic Republicans. Talk about unity!