PDA

View Full Version : AIDS: The Crime Beyond Belief

Electric Church
09-02-2007, 10:30 PM
Prof. Donald W. Scott talks about his new book titled "AIDS: The Crime Beyond Belief" which explains how AIDS came into being and how AIDS is used as a bioweapon along with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Listen to interview here (just click on the little play arrow to avoid downloading and listen immediately):

http://www.podfeed.net/episode/Show+336+Part+1+-+Prof.+Donald+W.+Scott/866317

Scientists and certain researchers in microbiology were employed by the US government’s National Institute of Health, the CDC and after 1952 worked to develop two disease entities for the department of defense, one which would kill and one which would disable. The primary purpose of the former disease was primarily to reduce the population of Africa. They were actually working on two diseases, one would be fatal and that is what we call AIDS today and the other would be disabling called Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

RP4ME
09-02-2007, 11:00 PM
Well I have been dx with CFS but later it was found I had Lyme - drs. said I was just depressed and crazy - I went to the top hospitals met with the "best" and a non physician said you know you may have Lyme....
CFS is Lyme and/ or other cell wall deficient bacteria liek mycoplasma....whether people "get" that or their drs. "get it" so that tehy can be helped.

Well I do have Lyme and I have been treated with a years worth IV abx and am still very ill. I am better than i was but still struggling - I have been really ill for 4 years and unbale to work, but i had symptoms before that going back many years - it is a slow decline. Lyme is belived by many including my Lyme Dr. to be weaponized from the Plum island Biowepaons Lab off CT. I havent gotten into teh conspiracy of it but I dont doubt it. I dont know if it was intentional or if it was an experiment run amok.
Anyways for those out there with so called auto-immune illnesses ranging form Fibro, CFS, MS, Lups or RA, Alzheimers.... get checked by a Lyme literate MD for help - when you attck these illness as if they have a bacterial or infective cause helaing is possible.
What i dont understand is why they woudl want to disable versus kill - unless they thought they could sell you a drug... to maintain you for a life but never cure you.....kind of like what they do for MS patients......

Prof. Donald W. Scott talks about his new book titled "AIDS: The Crime Beyond Belief" which explains how AIDS came into being and how AIDS is used as a bioweapon along with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Listen to interview here (just click on the little play arrow to avoid downloading and listen immediately):

http://www.podfeed.net/episode/Show+336+Part+1+-+Prof.+Donald+W.+Scott/866317

Scientists and certain researchers in microbiology were employed by the US government’s National Institute of Health, the CDC and after 1952 worked to develop two disease entities for the department of defense, one which would kill and one which would disable. The primary purpose of the former disease was primarily to reduce the population of Africa. They were actually working on two diseases, one would be fatal and that is what we call AIDS today and the other would be disabling called Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Electric Church
09-02-2007, 11:29 PM
What i dont understand is why they woudl want to disable versus kill - unless they thought they could sell you a drug... to maintain you for a life but never cure you.....kind of like what they do for MS patients......

Killing 8,000 people a day, like they are currently doing in Africa through AIDS, in the US Canada and Europe would cause political revolution. In Africa it is barely noticed by beer chuggin, pizza stuffin ball game watchin Canadians and Americans.