PDA

View Full Version : Politics Is a Sickness says Butler Shaffer.

Truth Warrior
09-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Politics Is a Sickness (http://www.lewrockwell.com/shaffer/shaffer86.html)
But you can cure yourself, says Butler Shaffer.

"We shall get nowhere until we start by recognizing that political behavior is largely non-rational, that the world is suffering from some kind of mental disease which must be diagnosed before it can be cured. " -- George Orwell

Defining Obscene
09-05-2008, 12:34 PM
People won't acknowledge the diagnosis when you give it to them. Denial is a sonnamab*tch. I hate to say it, but alot of the posts on this forum really do hurt my eyes, to see that people will really still throw in their hat and vote for these 2 pre-selected clowns again.

Truth Warrior
09-05-2008, 12:49 PM
People won't acknowledge the diagnosis when you give it to them. Denial is a sonnamab*tch. I hate to say it, but alot of the posts on this forum really do hurt my eyes, to see that people will really still throw in their hat and vote for these 2 pre-selected clowns again.
My eyes hurt too. :(

Thanks! :)

heavenlyboy34
09-05-2008, 06:58 PM

+1 zillion