PDA

View Full Version : I think RON PAUL will RUN as an INDEPENDENT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIATE

Falseflagop
09-05-2008, 09:13 AM
with Ventura as the VP and Chuck Baldwin will step aside so RON can run on the CONSTITUTIONAL PARTY LINE !!

Why I believe the constitution party already has its party on all the ballots so RP is set to go !! Remember he always said their is always that 1% chance I could run and with what is happening in world (Russia, IRAN, the FED, economy) what better time than NOW to F McLame and Obama !! WAKE UP the masses with he grassroots support he will cause alot of people to be aware what is going on !! imho

DO it RON no better time than NOW !!

Jeremy
09-05-2008, 09:14 AM
Ventura doesn't even know how to spell VP.

BenMuldowney
with Ventura as the VP and Chuck Baldwin will step aside so RON can run on the CONSTITUTIONAL PARTY LINE !!

Why I believe the constitution party already has its party on all the ballots so RP is set to go !! Remember he always said their is always that 1% chance I could run and with what is happening in world (Russia, IRAN, the FED, economy) what better time than NOW to F McLame and Obama !! WAKE UP the masses with he grassroots support he will cause alot of people to be aware what is going on !! imho

DO it RON no better time than NOW !!

really? i keep hearing him say he has no desire to do so.

SnappleLlama
Nope.

Jeremy
09-05-2008, 09:15 AM
oh, and stop making random guesses that make no sense whatsoever.

Kotin
09-05-2008, 09:15 AM
:rolleyes:

stop getting my hopes up.. I read this, I get that hope, then I remember your post is based off the same thing.

acptulsa
09-05-2008, 09:16 AM
Ventura doesn't even know how to spell VP.

Don't be silly. Of course he does.

He just doesn't know what it stands for. But, of course, he doesn't really know what he stands for, either...

SnappleLlama
09-05-2008, 09:17 AM
don't be silly. Of course he does.

He just doesn't know what it stands for. But, of course, he doesn't really know what he stands for, either...

ha ha!! :d

Jeremy
09-05-2008, 09:17 AM
I think most people who support Ventura for 2012 never had their apathy cured by RP in 2008. just my thought

nullvalu
09-05-2008, 09:19 AM
LOL.... It's too late for a 3rd party run. We vote in less than 60 days. How could anyone possibly launch a successful campaign in that time frame? Don't be ridiculous.

dannno
09-05-2008, 09:19 AM
I don't think Chuck is on the ballot in California..

Falseflagop
09-05-2008, 09:20 AM
with the sheep. And the sheep WWF crowd would actual listen to him, so in a round about way bring instant crediblty. SO if McLame can use Sarah why not do the same with VENTURA?

I say you get 20% of perot vote right away. I think knows WAR is coming and this will give him the avenue to expose the crooks and how they are using our kids for their games imho

Jeremy
09-05-2008, 09:24 AM
you arent making any sense....

What are you going to do, force Ron Paul to run at gunpoint?

Indy Vidual
09-05-2008, 09:24 AM
Too late for ballot access. :(

SnappleLlama
09-05-2008, 09:25 AM
you arent making any sense....

What are you going to do, force Ron Paul to run at gunpoint?

The second amendment is a beautiful thing...

Jeremy
09-05-2008, 09:25 AM
The second amendment is a beautiful thing...

*facepalm*

SnappleLlama
09-05-2008, 09:26 AM
*facepalm*

lol!! ;)

Falseflagop
09-05-2008, 09:29 AM
people will wake up because when economy crahses people can say yes RON warned us !!

We cannot win because the voting HAS ALREADY BEEN DECIDED !! (The Onion theory) With Electronic voting machines the outcome has been decided!!

However they will have to deal with RP and people and that could cause many problems because like George Carlin said they just want people to be obident not CRITICIAL THINKERS !

acptulsa
09-05-2008, 09:34 AM
If he were going to run, why would he not announce it at the Rally with thousands cheering and CSPAN2 covering it?

Falseflagop
09-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Valid point, but after the GOP convention I think he figured they would have treated him better and now he is pissed. Announcement I believe is on STEPHEN COLBERT show !!

liberteebell
09-05-2008, 09:40 AM
LOL.... It's too late for a 3rd party run. We vote in less than 60 days. How could anyone possibly launch a successful campaign in that time frame? Don't be ridiculous.

Well, who cares. At least we'd have a place to put our protest votes.

freelance
09-05-2008, 09:40 AM
OMG! Yet another fantasy. First, we would take the GOP nomination. Then, without many delegates, we would talk sense into the McCain delegates via a CD for heaven's sake, and now, once again, the "Ron will run as an independent" fantasy.

THERE IS NO KANSAS FOLKS. Get over it. We lost.

You know we will NOT win BUT IMAGINE THE FUN & How many

I can't argue with that.

Kotin
09-05-2008, 09:41 AM
Valid point, but after the GOP convention I think he figured they would have treated him better and now he is pissed. Announcement I believe is on STEPHEN COLBERT show !!

umm he knew exactly how they were going to treat him... they have been treating him the same for 30 years.

AdamT
09-05-2008, 09:42 AM
Announcement: he will run in 2012? Imagine if we had 4 years to prepare.

Lovecraftian4Paul
As much as I wish this were true, it's 99% impossible. But, there is always that ~1% chance that his press conference with Chuck Baldwin next week is about more than just showcasing Baldwin to a wider audience.

After the horrid events that went down at the RNC, I hope Ron Paul is mad enough to stick it to them in some way. He should endorse both Barr and Baldwin, or at least show them off to ensure only a tiny fraction of his supporters vote for Obama and McCain.

SnappleLlama
Announcement: he will run in 2012? Imagine if we had 4 years to prepare.

That would be awesome.

Falseflagop
09-05-2008, 09:44 AM
ROSS PEROT got 20% of the vote and he dropped out and then came back in imagine if he did not drop out 40% maybe?

Come on RON PAUL lets get 15-20% of vote and wake up the masses we only need 5-10% of population to maybe a difference like founding father did they had only10% of masses!!

No better time in our history than right now RON !

Lovecraftian4Paul
09-05-2008, 09:44 AM
umm he knew exactly how they were going to treat him... they have been treating him the same for 30 years.

Well, I think the RNC's complete exclusion of mentioning Ron Paul delegates, having goons confiscating their Ron Paul stuff, and the GOP establishment giving Ron Paul a second class floor pass to the RNC surprised even the Doctor. The Republican Party is treating him worse than they ever did right now, even though he was always a black sheep of the party for decades.

Falseflagop
09-05-2008, 09:45 AM
Forget 2012 there might not be an election in 2012 with the crap going down we need him now does he have the BALLS !!

Falseflagop
09-05-2008, 09:46 AM
We will use McLame's cry last night FIGHT ON FIGHT ON !!! Come on RON he dared you last night FIGHT!!! ROcky would aprove !

Paulitical Correctness
09-05-2008, 09:46 AM
Let's make a lalaland timeline.

How many theories were there? Billionaire, super stealth delegates, a secret plan to shock and amaze us, ...:rolleyes:

liberteebell
09-05-2008, 09:50 AM
Well, I think the RNC's complete exclusion of mentioning Ron Paul delegates, having goons confiscating their Ron Paul stuff, and the GOP establishment giving Ron Paul a second class floor pass to the RNC surprised even the Doctor. The Republican Party is treating him worse than they ever did right now, even though he was always a black sheep of the party for decades.

+2008

I hope he sticks it to these most deserving a-holes somehow.

Can you say blowback? :D

And besides, even if juan mcwar was caught on film in bed with a 7-year old, we're still gonna get the blame if he loses, so might as well stick it in their neo-con faces right now.