PDA

View Full Version : why do Palin's children have witch names?

cindy25
09-04-2008, 10:08 PM
much has made made of Hussein as Obama's middle name-but it seems no one has mentioned the witch names Palin chose for her children.

Piper is from Charmed (a program the religious nuts condemned) and Willow sounds like a witch name also. If Obama had a daughter named Piper they would be calling him an anti-christ.

0zzy
09-04-2008, 10:09 PM
much has made made of Hussein as Obama's middle name-but it seems no one has mentioned the witch names Palin chose for her children.

Piper is from Charmed (a program the religious nuts condemned) and Willow sounds like a witch name also. If Obama had a daughter named Piper they would be calling him an anti-christ.

are you joking? Get out more.

DAFTEK
09-04-2008, 10:13 PM

You cant be serious with this junk!!! :mad:

Monolithic
09-04-2008, 10:26 PM
why would she name her downs kid trig

seriously he has downs don't make life worse for him

i mean, trig? godamn what the hell is that

NH4RonPaul
09-04-2008, 10:27 PM
I am sure Sarah did not even think to ask the origin of the names, but simply liked the names. I had no idea they were "witch" names either -- some of them are in fact Eskimo names which is kind of cute...since they are part Eskimo.

I'm as much a diehard RP supporter as any but, consider this.
Sarah is a Ron Paul Republican. They already tried to dig up that she leaned 'libertarian' (as if that was something bad) to throw mud at her.

Consider this: You don't go from Governor to President, but you CAN go from VP to President.

Seeing as we know RP isn't going to make it, why not give Sarah the leg up now?

Sarah has soooooo MANY accomplishments -- many many many more than Obama will ever have.

I hardly think that being a "community organizer", doing "10 years of teaching", racking up "130 missed votes", lacking any significant legislation passed/repealed, and having a so-called "good campaign" (as if a good campaign qualifies someone to be president!) qualifies him to be anything at all.

But this is the nonsense that I get from people defending Obama's 'qualifications'. In my eyes he has NONE.

Obama also has high negatives. His history of racism and consorting with murderer William Ayers should be enough to disqualify him right off the bat. His two books were mostly about hating white people.

It seems ludicrous that callers to C-Span were complaining about Alaska's earmarks.
Don't they understand that given the choice we would do away with them,
but while they exist, our Governors and Congressmen will strive to get their
constituents money back in any way they can?

And here their presidential candidate is planning to send $850 BILLION
overseas! How can you object to earmarks, and yet, justify THAT?

They also kept saying that in her speech she didn't talk about specifics,
but Obama does because he's 'for change'. It's almost comical if it were not so sad
that these people are so dumb...

Sarah was a Mayor, is a Governor, took on corruption in her own party
and threw the bums out, is not an elitist (sold the jet on eBay and fired the chef!)
and negotiated a huge contract to finally get that gas pipeline doing what it was
supposed to do, bring us natural gas! She is no-nonsense and not afraid
to do what she thinks is right, not what will please the press.

Plus she is warm, friendly, at ease, a good mother, and certainly not a hateful racist
bone in her body like Mr. Darkheart, Messiah of the New World Order and one world government.

If you vote for her now for VP, that is all the more chance you will get
to have a Ron Paul Republican in office for PRESIDENT in 2012!

I loved how they played Barracuda from Heart a female band at the end of the convention tonight.

I'm just a rock n roll nut I guess. :-)

Here is a very nice movie about her:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddRoiVWfLyU

Monolithic
09-04-2008, 10:31 PM
palin attacked habeus corpus in her speech, she talked to AIPAC with lieberman coming along, she supported the huge waste of money project "Bridge to Nowhere", she left her town in dept, she got $1million in earmarks for a town with like 6000 people

the list goes on

cindy25
09-04-2008, 10:34 PM
and she said the Iraq war is God's mission.

McCain is also against the pork barrel but he is still a neo-con, and so is she.

I have nothing against Eskimo names, but if Obama had picked the same names Dobson and all the other nuts would have condemned him.

DAFTEK
09-04-2008, 10:37 PM
i am sure sarah did not even think to ask the origin of the names, but simply liked the names. I had no idea they were "witch" names either -- some of them are in fact eskimo names which is kind of cute...since they are part eskimo.

I'm as much a diehard rp supporter as any but, consider this.
Sarah is a ron paul republican. They already tried to dig up that she leaned 'libertarian' (as if that was something bad) to throw mud at her.

Consider this: You don't go from governor to president, but you can go from vp to president.

Seeing as we know rp isn't going to make it, why not give sarah the leg up now?

Sarah has soooooo many accomplishments -- many many many more than obama will ever have.

I hardly think that being a "community organizer", doing "10 years of teaching", racking up "130 missed votes", lacking any significant legislation passed/repealed, and having a so-called "good campaign" (as if a good campaign qualifies someone to be president!) qualifies him to be anything at all.

But this is the nonsense that i get from people defending obama's 'qualifications'. In my eyes he has none.

Obama also has high negatives. His history of racism and consorting with murderer william ayers should be enough to disqualify him right off the bat. His two books were mostly about hating white people.

It seems ludicrous that callers to c-span were complaining about alaska's earmarks.
Don't they understand that given the choice we would do away with them,
but while they exist, our governors and congressmen will strive to get their
constituents money back in any way they can?

And here their presidential candidate is planning to send $850 billion
overseas! How can you object to earmarks, and yet, justify that?

They also kept saying that in her speech she didn't talk about specifics,
but obama does because he's 'for change'. It's almost comical if it were not so sad
that these people are so dumb...

Sarah was a mayor, is a governor, took on corruption in her own party
and threw the bums out, is not an elitist (sold the jet on ebay and fired the chef!)
and negotiated a huge contract to finally get that gas pipeline doing what it was
supposed to do, bring us natural gas! She is no-nonsense and not afraid
to do what she thinks is right, not what will please the press.

Plus she is warm, friendly, at ease, a good mother, and certainly not a hateful racist
bone in her body like mr. Darkheart, messiah of the new world order and one world government.

If you vote for her now for vp, that is all the more chance you will get
to have a ron paul republican in office for president in 2012!

I loved how they played barracuda from heart a female band at the end of the convention tonight.

I'm just a rock n roll nut i guess. :-)

here is a very nice movie about her:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddroivwflyu

+++++1776+++++
:d

Conza88
09-04-2008, 10:38 PM
She has SOLD her soul via speech. Let's see where her ACTIONS take her. As Lew Rockwell pointed out; it's pretty much a tragic end to her career.

She could have done more for the American people as Gov. of Alaska, than as VP. Seriously...

As far as her kid's name... I think their pretty retarded.. .but hey, it's her right to name them.. just like it is their's to change their name. LOL :)

Monolithic
09-04-2008, 10:39 PM
and she said the Iraq war is God's mission.

McCain is also against the pork barrel but he is still a neo-con, and so is she.

I have nothing against Eskimo names, but if Obama had picked the same names Dobson and all the other nuts would have condemned him.

she also said building a 30 billion dollar gas pipeline was "gods will" too

0zzy
09-04-2008, 10:40 PM
OMG
MY BRAIN JUST TRIGGERED!@

Ron Paul should be a mayor of 9,000+ (probably 20,000)!!!!!!!!!
IF SHE CAN DO IT!
OMG, ALASKAAA HERE WE COMEEEEE!@!!!!

DAFTEK
09-04-2008, 10:45 PM
As far as her kid's name... I think their pretty retarded.. .but hey, it's her right to name them.. just like it is their's to change their name. LOL :)

Her newborn has Down Syndrome, Ive seen some low blows but this one throws it out the park.... :mad: I'm sure Dr. Paul would approve your message, Conza? :rolleyes:

Indy Vidual
09-04-2008, 11:27 PM
She is not a RP Rep or a libertarian.

anaconda
09-05-2008, 12:08 AM
Consider this: You don't go from Governor to President, but you CAN go from VP to President.

Reagan? Carter? Clinton? FDR?

Conza88
09-05-2008, 12:16 AM
Her newborn has Down Syndrome, Ive seen some low blows but this one throws it out the park.... :mad: I'm sure Dr. Paul would approve your message, Conza? :rolleyes:

I didn't actually KNOW that.... so your point fails dismally. Furthermore, the context was only ever referring to the 'names' so take your fucken strawmen elsewhere you farmer. I'm not a crow. You TOOL. :rolleyes:

http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/images/strawman.jpg

anaconda
09-05-2008, 12:23 AM
Seeing as we know RP isn't going to make it, why not give Sarah the leg up now?

I'm not sure I see the warm, friendly person you're talking about. I'm thinking more Barracuda.

I always wonder if a president might get a wild hare up and decide to become a true statesman. I think maybe JFK was trying to do some real statesman-like things towards the end. It would be fascinating to go into politics with this as your ultimate objective. To play the game for years and then become president and turn the country back over to the people. I believe that the president would have lots of tools to do this as long as they remembered to wear their bullet proof vest regularly.

So maybe one of these candidates will surprise us.

In the meantime, I would not vote for the McCain/Palin ticket in a million years. Nor the Obama/Biden ticket.

But I wish her the best. I hope Palin becomes the best president we ever had if she becomes president at some point.

I hope she freezes all of the assets of the Rothschilds and Rockefellers until they hand us the 9-11 perpetrators.

Conza88
09-05-2008, 12:58 AM
Just a heads up... I get fairly defensive when falsely/unjustly accused. :)

KenInMontiMN
09-05-2008, 01:10 AM
Palin a Ron Paul Republican?? Hardly. But even if she was, which she certainly isn't, there is never a good reason to support a president you wouldn't have otherwise supported because of their vice presidential choice.

moostraks
09-05-2008, 07:08 AM
Palin a Ron Paul Republican?? Hardly. But even if she was, which she certainly isn't, there is never a good reason to support a president you wouldn't have otherwise supported because of their vice presidential choice.

Absolutely spot on...I think Dr.Paul put it best when he said Palin was a shrewd choice. However the more she speaks the more she sounds like the party she has chosen to embrace and condone the failing policies of and there are still a few days between now and the general election so keep on talking Mrs.Palin and enlighten the masses.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-05-2008, 07:10 AM

Better than xian names.

DAFTEK
09-05-2008, 07:18 AM
I didn't actually KNOW that.... so your point fails dismally. Furthermore, the context was only ever referring to the 'names' so take your fucken strawmen elsewhere you farmer. I'm not a crow. You TOOL. :rolleyes:

http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/images/strawman.jpg

The only straw i see here is you, i stand by my remark, calling a family with 5 children "retards" is low and the excuse you didn't know she has a newborn with down syndrome just shows you know nothing about the lady yet you trash her all over this bord... Like i said, I'm sure Dr. Paul would not approve of you.... turd.. :rolleyes:

SnappleLlama
09-05-2008, 07:20 AM
Now, now....if someone wants to name their child "Moon Unit," who are we to judge?

;)

heavenlyboy34
09-05-2008, 10:29 AM

+99999....Palin has complimented RP, but that does not a RP republican make. McCain has also said a few nice things about RP (back during the debates), but it was clearly empty.:(

klamath
09-05-2008, 10:34 AM
Get a fucking life

Truth Warrior
09-05-2008, 10:35 AM
Why do Palin's children have witch names?

Perhaps your question contains the answer. ;)

Conza88
09-05-2008, 06:38 PM
The only straw i see here is you, i stand by my remark, calling a family with 5 children "retards" is low and the excuse you didn't know she has a newborn with down syndrome just shows you know nothing about the lady yet you trash her all over this bord... Like i said, I'm sure Dr. Paul would not approve of you.... turd.. :rolleyes:

Stop putting words in my mouth... you're like a little piggy, you've gone and built yourself a house out of straw. Really, you're a joke. You actually think I would call the children 'retards' ?

I was saying their NAMES were, you know their legal labels...

JUST LIKE I THINK NAMING A CHILD, "APPLE" IS FUCKEN RETARDED... YA DIGG? I don't actually think the child or person is.

How fucken stupid do you have to be? Drop the 'ek' mate, because you are DAFT.

Ron Paul would back me up. Because he's not a idiot, like you. :rolleyes: </rant against insanity>

DAFTEK
09-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Stop putting words in my mouth... you're like a little piggy, you've gone and built yourself a house out of straw. Really, you're a joke. You actually think I would call the children 'retards' ?

I was saying their NAMES were, you know their legal labels...

JUST LIKE I THINK NAMING A CHILD, "APPLE" IS FUCKEN RETARDED... YA DIGG? I don't actually think the child or person is.

How fucken stupid do you have to be? Drop the 'ek' mate, because you are DAFT.

Ron Paul would back me up. Because he's not a idiot, like you. :rolleyes: </rant against insanity>

You strike me as an angry little boy by the language you post with pretty much everyone as your history dictates, Ron Paul has respect for people..... Ron Paul would have nothing to do with someone like you... Why are you on RPF? You should drop the za and just leave the CON :rolleyes:

Conza88
09-05-2008, 07:58 PM
You strike me as an angry little boy by the language you post with pretty much everyone as your history dictates, Ron Paul has respect for people..... Ron Paul would have nothing to do with someone like you... Why are you on RPF? You should drop the za and just leave the CON :rolleyes:

I get defensive against false accusations.
I get defensive against people putting words in my mouth.
I get defensive when presented with ignorance.

What can I say? It's in my nature. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1632044&postcount=22)

As, it appears I: 'have little patience with those I consider wrongheaded or unintelligent, and show little restraint in demonstrating this.'

Am I showing much restraint with you? I wonder why? ;)

Btw, by failing to address the argument I'm going to assume you've come to the conclusion I was right, and you were mistaken? So you've just gone ahead and attacked me instead. Thank you, it's much appreciated. See it's a bit of a shame though, because if you had thought things through in the first place; we wouldn't have had to come down this path.

:)

porcupine
09-05-2008, 08:36 PM

Don't be silly. She's an outdoors enthusiast and all of their names have to do with the outdoors. Willow = witch? It's a frigging tree.

RockEnds
09-05-2008, 09:04 PM
Don't be silly. She's an outdoors enthusiast and all of their names have to do with the outdoors. Willow = witch? It's a frigging tree.

Oh, now. Don't you watch Disney? His willow tree spoke to Indian princesses, all of whom are obviously witches. :rolleyes:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2380/2680860608_d122ec3e72.jpg?v=0

DAFTEK
09-05-2008, 10:16 PM
I get defensive against false accusations.
I get defensive against people putting words in my mouth.
I get defensive when presented with ignorance.

What can I say? It's in my nature. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1632044&postcount=22)

As, it appears I: 'have little patience with those I consider wrongheaded or unintelligent, and show little restraint in demonstrating this.'

Am I showing much restraint with you? I wonder why? ;)

Btw, by failing to address the argument I'm going to assume you've come to the conclusion I was right, and you were mistaken? So you've just gone ahead and attacked me instead. Thank you, it's much appreciated. See it's a bit of a shame though, because if you had thought things through in the first place; we wouldn't have had to come down this path.

I suggest you find a good doctor, Ron Paul cant help you unfortunatly.... ;)

Conza88
09-05-2008, 10:51 PM
I suggest you find a good doctor, Ron Paul cant help you unfortunatly.... ;)

Ad Hominem

[Latin, To the person.] A term used in debate to denote an argument made personally against an opponent, instead of against the opponent's argument.

Cowlesy
09-06-2008, 05:42 PM
Relax you guys.

Kludge
09-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Willow's a spiffy name. Piper certainly makes me question her judgment. I've already written letters to the editors alerting them of her inability to name children and it WILL make it to Olbermann!