PDA

View Full Version : mccain goin after rp supporters right now in the speech?

muzzled dogg
09-04-2008, 08:30 PM
or is it just me?

aspiringconstitutionalist
09-04-2008, 08:31 PM
or is it just me?

"I believe in low taxes, spending discipline, open markets (i.e. he believes in sunshine), letting people keep the fruits of their labor, personal responsibility, and the rule of law"

He could have ripped that right out of a Ron Paul speech. Too bad he's full of shit.

Trigonx
09-04-2008, 08:32 PM
whats he saying? i kinda refuse to listen to him ramble on

RSLudlum
09-04-2008, 08:36 PM
empty words my friends.

A. Havnes
09-04-2008, 08:38 PM
I get sick watching him. Now he's talking about letting parents choose their kids' education. This is exactly like Ron Paul, except for the war talk.

Scratch that, he decided to stop sending money to other countries "that don't like us very much." Didn't he say earlier in the campaign that no one disliked us?

speciallyblend
09-04-2008, 08:41 PM
hell yeah mccain 2008 , let's do it :) sorry just joking, mccain is crazy if he thinks we will vote for his lying azz..

RSLudlum
09-04-2008, 08:42 PM
Russia invaded Georgia????? :rolleyes: and the RNC is eating this bullshit up, not to mention the rest of the TV audience :mad:

RonPaulFanInGA
09-04-2008, 08:44 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/k982du.gif

forsmant
09-04-2008, 08:45 PM
He is saying what most republicans believe. He is trying to rally his base. We have a little bit in common with the average republican. Lower taxes and what not.

muzzled dogg
09-04-2008, 08:45 PM
that was a shot at ron paul supporters too

the [constitution] was written before the world economy... we need to get with the ages

HOLLYWOOD
09-04-2008, 08:46 PM
"I believe in low taxes, spending discipline, open markets (i.e. he believes in sunshine), letting people keep the fruits of their labor, personal responsibility, and the rule of law"

He could have ripped that right out of a Ron Paul speech. Too bad he's full of shit.

What's the penalty for Plagiarism?

The Writers in the background love stealing what works for the moment.

Slime for the top to the bottom... eh, behind the scenes, et al, Teleprompters

There we go again... MY FRIENDS.... yotta yotta,

time to puke!

RSLudlum
09-04-2008, 08:48 PM

the [constitution] was written before the world economy... we need to get with the ages

so was the Bible...I wonder if McCain believe the Bible needs to be changed to fit todays world also...

forsmant
09-04-2008, 08:48 PM
Those lines have always worked for the conservatives. That is what we believe. He will not back it up.

JS4Pat
09-04-2008, 08:49 PM

What?

He said that?

RSLudlum
09-04-2008, 08:51 PM
What?

He said that?

yeah, I guess his econ advisers skipped the lesson about colonial trade huh?? ;)

A. Havnes
09-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Just a second. He's always been a servant to this country? He's never done anything out of selfishness? He's talking about Vietnam now and his loyalty to his fellow POWs. I wonder if he'll mention his ex-wife...

american.swan
09-04-2008, 08:52 PM
or is it just me?

Goes to show how much power 10,000 people in a building across the river can have. :) :) :)

muzzled dogg
09-04-2008, 08:54 PM
What?

He said that?

We need to change the way government does almost everything: from the way we protect our security to the way we compete in the world economy; from the way we respond to disasters to the way we fuel our transportation network; from the way we train our workers to the way we educate our children. All these functions of government were designed before the rise of the global economy, the information technology revolution and the end of the Cold War. We have to catch up to history, and we have to change the way we do business in Washington.

HOLLYWOOD
09-04-2008, 08:54 PM
so was the Bible...I wonder if McCain believe the Bible needs to be changed to fit todays world also...

According to the Beltway slime ball political marketing/sale pundits:

The BIBLE gets a Politician more votes than the US CONSTITUTION...

We all live amongst morons...

BeFranklin
09-04-2008, 08:57 PM
empty words my friends.

Buy low and sell high!

RSLudlum
09-04-2008, 08:57 PM
We need to change the way government does almost everything: from the way we protect our security to the way we compete in the world economy; from the way we respond to disasters to the way we fuel our transportation network; from the way we train our workers to the way we educate our children. All these functions of government were designed before the rise of the global economy, the information technology revolution and the end of the Cold War. We have to catch up to history, and we have to change the way we do business in Washington.

I'm waiting for him to define "WE", is it the government in colusion with coporations, or we the people. :confused:

muzzled dogg
09-04-2008, 08:58 PM
i dunno i read that into what he said on the fly

tpreitzel
09-04-2008, 08:58 PM
What?

He said that?

What? He said that?

We all know McInsane wears a straitjacket better than a coat and tie!

A. Havnes
09-04-2008, 08:59 PM
According to the Beltway slime ball political marketing/sale pundits:

The BIBLE gets a Politician more votes than the US CONSTITUTION...

We all live amongst morons...

I'm a Christian, but I fail to see why a person would vote for a politician just because he can quote scripture (most people can, by the way), instead of voting for someone who actually knows politics. The Bible, which rarely portrays the role of government in a good light, definately wouldn't back up most politicians.

The Bible also will not do much for a politician if he doesn't understand politics. In politics, the Bible serves as testimate to one's character, and that candidate should back up his/her pandering with his/her actions.

That's what's great about Ron Paul. He doesn't have to toss around God's name for people to be drawn to him. I figured he was a Christian before I ever had read that, just because his actions speak for themselves.

tpreitzel
09-04-2008, 09:00 PM
Just a second. He's always been a servant to this country? He's never done anything out of selfishness? He's talking about Vietnam now and his loyalty to his fellow POWs. I wonder if he'll mention his ex-wife...

:)

HOLLYWOOD
09-04-2008, 09:02 PM
McLieberman's count...

the word "FIGHT" 27 times!

So did the Military Industrial Complex write his "closing"? More profits needed, ASAP!

what BS~!

Bradley in DC
09-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Too bad he's full of shit.

:)

Leroy_Jenkems
09-04-2008, 09:05 PM
My friends, now for some straight talk - John McCain was a foot soldier in the Reagan Revolution. He was the POW...not "a" POW, but THE POW. He's a maverick, a veteran of highest accomplishment and distinction. The media has told us to support him, President Bush has told us to support him. Therefore, in light of these staggering facts, we must be compelled by the glory of God to reject all of the antiquated, small-minded and selfish concepts of civil liberties, sound money, non-interventionism, and Constitutional law to support a man who votes one way and talks another. It's how a true patriot would vote.

[This message brought to you by Bullshit for America 2008]

DFF
09-04-2008, 09:06 PM

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/1879/zzzmccainconfusedxk8.jpg

Leroy_Jenkems
09-04-2008, 09:07 PM
I'm a Christian, but I fail to see why a person would vote for a politician just because he can quote scripture (most people can, by the way), instead of voting for someone who actually knows politics. The Bible, which rarely portrays the role of government in a good light, definately wouldn't back up most politicians.

You've never been to the Bible Belt, have you? ;)

forsmant
09-04-2008, 09:07 PM
My friends, now for some straight talk - John McCain was a foot soldier in the Reagan Revolution. He was the POW...not "a" POW, but THE POW. He's a maverick, a veteran of highest accomplishment and distinction. The media has told us to support him, President Bush has told us to support him. Therefore, in light of these staggering facts, we must be compelled by the glory of God to reject all of the antiquated, small-minded and selfish concepts of civil liberties, sound money, non-interventionism, and Constitutional law to support a man who votes one way and talks another. It's how a true patriot would vote.

+1

A. Havnes
09-04-2008, 09:08 PM

:D

That was great. You should make a video of it. Remember, the White House and media is the authority on patriotism.

Leroy_Jenkems
09-04-2008, 09:14 PM

That was great. You should make a video of it. Remember, the White House and media is the authority on patriotism.