PDA

View Full Version : Those considering Obama MUST SEE THIS!

libertythor
09-04-2008, 03:14 PM
Larry Sinclair has done a decent job of backing up his claims.

Here is a video of his press conference: http://larrysinclair.org/press.html

And here is the main website: http://larrysinclair.org/press.html

Remember that a guy before Mr. Sinclair that accused Obama of the same thing is now DEAD.

libertythor
09-04-2008, 03:21 PM
1. Obama has very close links to the convicted Weathermen terrorist bombers Bill Ayres and Bernardine Dohrn. He shared board memberships with Ayres on the Woods Fund and the Chicago Annenberg Challenge. This and most of the following scandals are detailed in Tarpley's "Obama - The Postmodern Coup: Making of a Manchurian Candidate," released in June.

3 Obama is very close to the racist demagogues Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Otis Moss III, Hopkins, Meeks, and Pfleger.

4 Obama has been accused in Federal Court of using crack cocaine by Larry Sinclair, along with gay sex. The Obama camp retaliated by arresting Sinclair in an enemies list operation by Beau Biden, son of veep candidate Joe Biden.

5. The mysterious deaths of black gays in and around Wright's Church: Donald Young, Nate Spencer, Larry Bland could be linked to Obama.

6. Obama's relations to Chechen Terrorism through Ilyas Achmadov.

7. The mysterious deaths of key Clinton delegates and floor leaders just before the convention: Bill Gwatney and Tubbs Jones.

8. The alleged Michelle Obama Hate Whitey tape.

cska80
09-04-2008, 03:31 PM
Obama's political machine is the Clinton machine on steroids and gallons of Rock Star energy drinks.

Lord Xar
09-04-2008, 03:34 PM

Alleged? There is a tape of her diminishing whitey? WHERE IS IT?

RonPaulVolunteer
09-04-2008, 03:49 PM
None of us want to vote for Obama because he's a good man. Where tf did you even get such a stupid idea? We're voting for him to destroy the GOP.

-lotus-
09-04-2008, 03:50 PM
None of us want to vote for Obama because he's a good man. Where tf did you even get such a stupid idea? We're voting for him to destroy the GOP.

speak for yourself. while Im not voting for Obama, I certainly dont want to destroy the GOP. Id much rather see it re-made into the party that its supposed to be.

newyearsrevolution08
09-04-2008, 03:52 PM

This is a very laughable post

"Stupid Idea" -Voting for obama because he is a good man

then

"Smart Idea" -We are voting for him to destroy the gop

------

They BOTH sound pretty damn stupid to me. No matter your REASON you are still voting for the guy.

DAFTEK
09-04-2008, 03:54 PM
Can you say blowback? This is the direct result on RPF for allowing this mentality that Obama is just as kool as RP and this mentality has been ok with most of the people here, welcome to blowback...

libertythor
09-04-2008, 11:59 PM
Can you say blowback? This is the direct result on RPF for allowing this mentality that Obama is just as kool as RP and this mentality has been ok with most of the people here, welcome to blowback...

People here were soft on Obama when he really spoke antiwar. It sounds like RPF members have some catching up to do on BHO's rhetoric. His economic polices are just as bad or worse than McCain's.

misericordia
09-05-2008, 12:20 AM
.................write in Ron Paul......................

Grandson of Liberty
09-05-2008, 12:47 AM

People here were soft on Obama when he really spoke antiwar. It sounds like RPF members have some catching up to do on BHO's rhetoric. His economic polices are just as bad or worse than McCain's.

+ a bajillion

Suzu
09-05-2008, 12:53 AM

Why not destroy both major parties by voting for Baldwin, Barr, Nader, McKinney or a write-in?

DAFTEK
09-05-2008, 08:07 AM
.................write in ron paul......................

++++++2009.1++++++

Kade
09-05-2008, 08:17 AM
1. Obama has very close links to the convicted Weathermen terrorist bombers Bill Ayres and Bernardine Dohrn. He shared board memberships with Ayres on the Woods Fund and the Chicago Annenberg Challenge. This and most of the following scandals are detailed in Tarpley's "Obama - The Postmodern Coup: Making of a Manchurian Candidate," released in June.

The book is a dreadfully written garbage bag. This isn't even a scandal. Besides, claiming Obama has an Anarchist friend, while also stating that he is a Statist is just plain ignorant. This is in the realm of "He's a Muslim" but has a radical Christian Pastor... give me a break.

3 Obama is very close to the racist demagogues Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Otis Moss III, Hopkins, Meeks, and Pfleger.
Those people are not running for President though, Obama is...and Palin's Pastor is tenfold worse. Not to mention Palin herself is quite the fruitbat in this realm... Iraq was God's Chosen War?

4 Obama has been accused in Federal Court of using crack cocaine by Larry Sinclair, along with gay sex. The Obama camp retaliated by arresting Sinclair in an enemies list operation by Beau Biden, son of veep candidate Joe Biden.
Even if this were true, so?

5. The mysterious deaths of black gays in and around Wright's Church: Donald Young, Nate Spencer, Larry Bland could be linked to Obama.
Downtown Chicago. Get out of your farm, and go to a big city. Things are different there.

6. Obama's relations to Chechen Terrorism through Ilyas Achmadov.
Spurious, and interesting how this seems to contradict the claim that he has no foreign relations experience.

7. The mysterious deaths of key Clinton delegates and floor leaders just before the convention: Bill Gwatney and Tubbs Jones.
Lie.

An absolute blantant lie.

I'm against many of Obama's policies, surely you can do better than just spout of absolutely retarded Republican talking points? Why aren't you people better than this? Seriously.

DAFTEK
09-05-2008, 08:21 AM
Why not destroy both major parties by voting for Baldwin, Barr, Nader, McKinney or a write-in?

I have debated for some time to vote Barr, i liked Baldwin personally, i will probably walk in with a large magic marker and write in "RON PAUL" and walk out happy. On a personal note i still have hopes for Palin in the white house which most here will disagree with me.

josephadel_3
09-05-2008, 08:27 AM
Voting for Obama will not destroy the GOP. Voting for McCain will not destroy the Democratic Party. Just let people vote how they want.

eric_cartman
09-05-2008, 09:36 AM
i think this guy is full of sh*t. i don't believe him. he seems like a liar and a scam artist.

it's possible he's telling the truth, but i doubt it. I think Obama definitely has done cocaine (i think he admitted it in his book, didn't he?) and i wouldn't be surprised if he was gay and has done crack... and i haven't looked into those murders.... but i'm not going to take this guys word for it, and there's basically no point in looking into the evidence. If this guy was telling the truth (which i don't think he is), there is no way the elites would let you get your hands on such evidence anyways. they're not going to hand over email histories and stuff, so this is a waste of time.

but i am fairly certain that Obama has done cocaine in the last 8 years... yet he says nothing about the war on drugs... what a hypocrite

dirknb@hotmail.com
09-05-2008, 09:38 AM

The same people who control the GOP control the Dems. It's a win-win situation for them. The GOP will not be "destroyed".

phree
09-05-2008, 09:53 AM
I'm still considering voting for Obama, but not for the reason your thread implies. I'm considering voting for Obama because....

He is the greater of two evils!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=153458