PDA

View Full Version : Building Strict Constructionism from the grassroots.

GunnyFreedom
09-04-2008, 02:53 PM
I believe that through the tools provided by the Campaign 4 Liberty, we can build up an adgenda of strict construction from the grassroots. I also believe that the level of disgruntled in our communities will, with effort, fetch us 90% of the seats in the GOP and to really begin building up a prominent presence of Strict Constructionists within Congress over the next 6 years.

It's time to vote out the liars within the GOP.

If your experience was like mine, then with another 50 delegates you could swing your counties, and with another 2 or 3 delegates, you could swing your district. With another 280 we would have held our whole state.

In 2009 we will vote for the official GOP Chairpersons throughout the nation, and 2010 we will vote for Congress and Senate. A large number of local offices will be open, like maybe in your State Assembly (Sally?)

We need to build parallel structures between GOP orgs and C4L offices held. Monthly events at precinct and county levels to pull in the grassroots and mingle with your voice on the hill. Events hosted by the C4L on behalf of the GOP to introduce strict construction and for the electorate at large to discuss issues with the potential candidates for the next office within their communities.

This structure will allow the C4L to actively engage the communities and moderate candidates for the cause of Liberty and Construction under the proper auspices of the GOP official organizational cooperation.

Thus building up a vital grassroots Constructionist movement, we push into Chairs and Offices nationwide.

It will not take a major shift to swing the electorate. With one delegate from every precinct in America, we could own 70% of the entire GOP and 25% of the entirety of federal and state government within 6 years. With three delegates from every precinct in America we would have a 98% share of GOP decisionmaking and maybe as high as a 2/3 majority in most offices.

Strict Constructionism from the ground up, and the first numbers game is easy. Our next big numbers game is in February 2010.

I want to try to reach one delegate from every precinct by Feb 2009, and three delegates from every precinct by Feb 2010. Make it an even 5 delegates by Feb 2011, and we will have taken posession of 99% of the GOP. If we can hit seven delegates from every precinct by Feb 2012, then we will win the oval office hands down, purely imho, as well has holding a super-majority of Congreses and the Senate.

The first, and most crucial task is to contact Ron Paul supporters and reconnect with our 1.2 Million strong base. My dream is to hit 1 Million C4L list-members by Nov 5th 2008, but my goal is to hit 1 Million C4L list-members by February '09.