PDA

View Full Version : Tucker Carlson Talks about the Rally (video)

yoshimaroka
09-04-2008, 01:12 PM
Journalist and MSNBC commentator Tucker Carlson emceed Ron Paul's Rally for the Republic (and reportedly walked out in disgust after former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura's bizarre questioning of Osama Bin Laden's role in the 9/11 attacks). Reason.tv caught up with Carlson at the rally and talked to him about Campaign 2008, libertarians, and where the freedom movement goes from here. (Approximately nine minutes.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-ohP6CX4Vo&eurl

gls
09-04-2008, 01:14 PM
Wow, what a surprise that the neocon rag Reason would find Ventura's perfectly legitimate questions "bizarre".

constitutional
09-04-2008, 01:24 PM
Interesting, he made sense up until the end.

Zera
09-04-2008, 02:35 PM
Like I said before... America won't like the 9/11 truther crap. This is why we can't support Ventura.

Please guys, don't start digging yourself a hole you'll never get out of this long in advance.

evilfunnystuff
09-04-2008, 05:40 PM
Like I said before... America won't like the 9/11 truther crap. This is why we can't support Ventura.

Please guys, don't start digging yourself a hole you'll never get out of this long in advance.

ya lets just let the lie live

those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it

VoteForRonPaul
09-04-2008, 07:20 PM

those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it
Thank you!

MRoCkEd
09-04-2008, 07:24 PM
You know - Let's blow this 9/11 thing open. Go on stage - ask all of the questions, over and over again. If you don't get the answers, more people will demand the answers. If you do get the answers, then it's resolved. I think Jesse is someone with the personality to really bring the issue out into the mainstream by asking those hard questions. Ron Paul's response, "yeah well, I don't really believe that, though there are some inconsistencies." Even for saying that he was attacked.
If Jesse Ventura makes it onstage in the presidential debates - as soon as they bring up 9/11, he will go full force with all the questions - demand an investigation, to find out all the truth, inside job or not.

constitutional
09-04-2008, 07:30 PM
The problem with 9/11 truthers is they scream, interrupt rallies, shows, speeches, hold up signs, get into people's face..... it's FUCKING annoying. Just by saying "9/11 was an inside job" over and over again won't make it true. Just makes you look ridiculous and insane.

Dig up some evidence and act like you know what you are talking about instead of "911 was an inside job." Be considerate.

I just saw a video of Alex Jones going to Obama's march/rally or something and he started screaming "911 was an inside job!" with his mega-phone. Annoying... annoying.

Chester Copperpot
09-04-2008, 07:33 PM
Interesting, he made sense up until the end.

+1

MRoCkEd
09-04-2008, 07:33 PM
The problem with 9/11 truthers is they scream, interrupt rallies, shows, speeches, hold up signs, get into people's face..... it's FUCKING annoying. Just by saying "9/11 was an inside job" over and over again won't make it true. Just makes you look ridiculous and insane.

Dig up some evidence and act like you know what you are talking about instead of "911 was an inside job." Be considerate.

I just saw a video of Alex Jones going to Obama's march/rally or something and he started screaming "911 was an inside job!" with his mega-phone. Annoying... annoying.
True. To people who haven't explored the conspiracy theory, the idea is preposterous when you first hear it, especially from those who seem like nutjobs.

Really, it's akin to shouting "THE MOON LANDING WAS A HOAX, THE MOON LANDING WAS A HOAX" like a madman.

I'm not saying the moon conspiracy has the same level of validity as the 9/11 conspiracy or not, but they would have the same effect on people: "what nutjobs..."

Asking valid questions respectfully is another thing.

fj45lvr
09-04-2008, 07:48 PM
I think it funny that a "talking head" is somehow given a higher status than the average joe. Kind of makes you wonder how that is and what these people are really. Tucker has a quick wit.

He's only just like one of us though at the end of the day.

SeanEdwards
09-04-2008, 08:10 PM

No, we're saying find an appropriate forum to explore your delusional paranoid fantasies. You want to sway the world to believe your lies instead of the government lies? Then fucking do it! You can open up truther churches and hold rallys or protest marchers or whateverthehell you think works to indoctrinate people in your "truth". None of that requires climbing on top of Ron Paul and shitting on him.

Jaykzo
09-04-2008, 08:47 PM
No, we're saying find an appropriate forum to explore your delusional paranoid fantasies. You want to sway the world to believe your lies instead of the government lies? Then fucking do it! You can open up truther churches and hold rallys or protest marchers or whateverthehell you think works to indoctrinate people in your "truth". None of that requires climbing on top of Ron Paul and shitting on him.

Amen to that

Matt Collins
09-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Thanks for posting this video. It's fascinating.