PDA

View Full Version : Leadership Summit\Real Politics questions?

afmatt
09-04-2008, 11:44 AM
All,
I've been too involved in arguing with someone who was at the leadership summit and real politics training to do anything else on here - Melissa (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=153445) just posted a thread offering to answer any questions as an attempt to get around the arguments - Good call Melissa. Lets get past this annoying arguing and try and help the folks that weren't there get a good idea of what happened in the time outside the 15 minutes we're so riled up about.

So - anyone have any questions? I have about 9 pages of notes that I'm going to clean up to post in the next couple days.

Melissa
09-04-2008, 11:45 AM
Thanks and I too have lots of notes and will be answering questions glad to see others are here to get work done and not just bitch

constituent
09-04-2008, 11:47 AM
All,
I've been too involved in arguing with someone who was at the leadership summit and real politics training to do anything else on here - Melissa (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=153445) just posted a thread offering to answer any questions as an attempt to get around the arguments - Good call Melissa. Lets get past this annoying arguing and try and help the folks that weren't there get a good idea of what happened in the time outside the 15 minutes we're so riled up about.

So - anyone have any questions? I have about 9 pages of notes that I'm going to clean up to post in the next couple days.

Excellent. What level of continued involvement can we expect out of Jeff Greenspan moving forward in light of his conduct on this board, and the behavior exhibited toward individuals active in promoting RP to their friends, families and neighbors?

Also, will paid staff begin identifying themselves openly to express their perspective, rather than continuing w/ the subversive methods employed thus far?

afmatt
09-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Excellent. What level of continued involvement can we expect out of Jeff Greenspan moving forward in light of his conduct on this board, and the behavior exhibited toward individuals active in promoting RP to their friends, families and neighbors?

Also, will paid staff begin identifying themselves openly to express their perspective, rather than continuing w/ the subversive methods employed thus far?

Sorry I don't have the answer to those questions - the website framework for the CFL was discussed and demo'd - the "command and control" structure was not other than a statement that until you win your own precinct over you're not going to have much standing in the CFL - you have to prove yourself.

amy31416
09-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Sorry I don't have the answer to those questions - the website framework for the CFL was discussed and demo'd - the "command and control" structure was not other than a statement that until you win your own precinct over you're not going to have much standing in the CFL - you have to prove yourself.

So how does that work, exactly? Say we go out and hit the streets with what? Is there any literature we can get, or do we make it up ourselves?

So, after working your precinct, how does one "prove" themselves?

constituent
09-04-2008, 12:05 PM

and to whom, exactly?

afmatt
09-04-2008, 12:20 PM
So how does that work, exactly? Say we go out and hit the streets with what? Is there any literature we can get, or do we make it up ourselves?

At this point that was left unclear - they really emphasized being willing to work on the lowest level possible - I think they were trying to impress upon those that had swelled heads in the room that they needed to be willing to WORK before being expected to placed in a leadership role.

and to whom, exactly?

Presumably to your state coordinator but that was implied and not actually said.

constituent
09-04-2008, 12:22 PM
I think they were trying to impress upon those that had swelled heads in the room that they needed to be willing to WORK before being expected to placed in a leadership role.

lol, stinkfinger. they've got the whole world upside down.

amy31416
09-04-2008, 12:26 PM
At this point that was left unclear - they really emphasized being willing to work on the lowest level possible - I think they were trying to impress upon those that had swelled heads in the room that they needed to be willing to WORK before being expected to placed in a leadership role.

I don't mind the idea at all, I think it's a good one in many ways. I just don't understand how it will actually work. It seems they don't have the details ironed out yet either.

Melissa
09-04-2008, 12:28 PM
I don't mind the idea at all, I think it's a good one in many ways. I just don't understand how it will actually work. It seems they don't have the details ironed out yet either.

I think they have most I know Debbie has been working on this very hard but first thing is to get all Liberty peoples names so we can get precinct leaders out there taking back thier own neighorhoods

afmatt
09-04-2008, 12:31 PM

True - as to details one of the things they mentioned is they have a goal of having (with grassroots workers) contacted every person that donated to Dr. Paul and talk to them about the campaign for liberty. They are in the process of building a tool that will allow for us to drill down to our precinct\county\state level and contact those close to us. The goal is to get in touch with everyone that was associated with the Ron Paul for president campaign and see if they would be interested in being involved in the Campaign For Liberty. The goal is to have contacted everyone by the end of October.

TruthisTreason
09-04-2008, 01:47 PM
Run for your local position. Join the Republican Party. Call your representatives on issues of importance to you. Support someone in your local area who supports your ideas if you don't want to get that involved. Pretty simple. It's war!!!!

LittleLightShining
09-04-2008, 01:59 PM
So each state has a confirmed CFL coordinator? I need a name and contact info for the VT coordinator. I've been very active in the local GOP, an unabashed Ron Paul supporter and I'm ready to take it to the next level.

constituent
09-04-2008, 02:02 PM
The goal is to get in touch with everyone that was associated with the Ron Paul for president campaign and see if they would be interested in being involved in the Campaign For Liberty. The goal is to have contacted everyone by the end of October.

edit