PDA

View Full Version : I was at the Leadership summit and will answer what I can

Melissa
09-04-2008, 10:46 AM
Hi all I see some at the leadership summit (wont name names) are on here just to tell anything negative that they can if anyone as a actual question I will try to answer as best I can but I am shocked to get home and see still so many angry and trying to stir up trouble. I try to always ask myself does my actions help to get my constitution back if not then don't want to be involved and wont comment

Melissa

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=152738

That is me in the white shirt

amy31416
09-04-2008, 10:50 AM
Hi all I see some at the leadership summit (wont name names) are on here just to tell anything negative that they can if anyone as a actual question I will try to answer as best I can but I am shocked to get home and see still so many angry and trying to stir up trouble. I try to always ask myself does my actions help to get my constitution back if not then don't want to be involved and wont comment

Melissa

Thanks Melissa!

What are some of the most important things you took away from the summit? What was your impression of how it was run? What can you share with those of us that were unable to attend, but would like to be involved?

Melissa
09-04-2008, 10:58 AM
Thanks Melissa!

What are some of the most important things you took away from the summit? What was your impression of how it was run? What can you share with those of us that were unable to attend, but would like to be involved?

I love the tools that we will have available to us, it will help to get away from meetups and have everything in one place.

I did not have a problem at all with the way it was ran and the whole thread about the guy on the mic is a joke. First there was a Q & A time but because a few wanted to get up and complaign we never got the chance it was running about 45 minutes behind and the guy that got his mike cut off ... that is not what happened he got turned back on 3 times so not sure why people think he did not get a chance to talk he did but we were so behind other things had to be pushed fast to catch up.

what I can share is we will have great tools to take back our neighborhoods as Debbie Hopper said in the Leadership summit until you take your own neighborhood what are you doing.

brandon
09-04-2008, 11:02 AM

Melissa

Question: Are you a smoker?

I'm pretty sure I talked to you out front while we were taking a smoke break.

Melissa
09-04-2008, 11:03 AM
Question: Are you a smoker?

I'm pretty sure I talked to you out front while we were taking a smoke break.

HAHA Yes I am one of those horrible smokers that pay for our childrens health care hehe

MRoCkEd
09-04-2008, 11:26 AM
Hey Melissa - thanks for answering questions.

1) Any idea when the new C4L site will be released?
2) Any other features that you know about besides the precinct leader tools?

SnappleLlama
09-04-2008, 11:27 AM
Hi, Melissa! How soon will the CFL update their website, to make all of these new announcements "public?" Are they planning to post an official FAQ regarding how to get involved? Also, will they be posting CFL leader contacts for each state?

Thanks so much!!

Melissa
09-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Hey Melissa - thanks for answering questions.

1) Any idea when the new C4L site will be released?
2) Any other features that you know about besides the precinct leader tools?

I think they said it would be ready first of next month they are still getting everything up and running.

Like I said we had to go fast to catch up so will look at my notes to see what else I can find to update with

Melissa
09-04-2008, 11:31 AM
Hi, Melissa! How soon will the CFL update their website, to make all of these new announcements "public?" Are they planning to post an official FAQ regarding how to get involved? Also, will they be posting CFL leader contacts for each state?

Thanks so much!!

I am not sure about updates probably most have to get home first lol. I am sure they will let anyone ask qustions and we have people in each state that got the training what state are you in maybe I can give you contact info

SnappleLlama
09-04-2008, 11:35 AM
I am not sure about updates probably most have to get home first lol. I am sure they will let anyone ask qustions and we have people in each state that got the training what state are you in maybe I can give you contact info

Thanks! I'm in PA, so any help is appreciated! I'm excited that this meeting turned out so well! :D

Melissa
09-04-2008, 11:36 AM
Thanks! I'm in PA, so any help is appreciated! I'm excited that this meeting turned out so well! :D

What district are you in will get you a name and do you know the name of the state coordinator if not will get you that one too

SnappleLlama
09-04-2008, 11:39 AM
What district are you in will get you a name and do you know the name of the state coordinator if not will get you that one too

Woo hoo!! Thank you so much for the help!!! I'm in the 19th voting District, but I have no idea who my state CFL coordinator is :(

brandon
09-04-2008, 11:39 AM

The state coordinators are David Jahn, Ken Fichtner, and Bill Faust.

PA is having a state meeting in two weeks. Try to come. Here are the details:

Wow, it's hard to believe that just a few months ago we all met and started to write Pennsylvania political history. We - and more than 129,000 other Pennsylvanians - said we believe in The Constitution. And the movement, although started by Dr. Ron Paul, is continuing throughout the country in many ways.

During the Pennsylvania primary, we all worked together. And even with the hardships and time constraints, Pennsylvania caught the media eye and asked the question of how can a man who already lost win 16% of the popular vote. That success is thanks to all of you!

NOW, its time for the next step in the movement. In June, you trusted Ken Fichtner (chairman), Scott Davis (vice chairman), Lisa Armellino (treasurer), Christina Kristofic (secretary), Michael Harrison and Pete Lamb to build a plan and push the movement in Pennsylvania in high gear. We have written bylaws to guide the PA Campaign for Liberty into the future, developed a membership policy and come up with some great ideas and goals for our organization.

You all attended the Summer Pow-wow in June. Because of your hard work and passion during the Pennsylvania primary and beyond, the PCFL Steering Committee wanted to thank you personally. You will receive an existing member discount on the 2008 PCFL Convention Tickets ($35.00; down from $45.00). In addition to the cost savings, you will each receive a voter card for the bylaws and have the opportunity to sign the official document after the vote. You will also elect new members to the executive board.

So please join us this Sept. 13, from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m., and be a part of Pennsylvania history. Enjoy lunch, get an update on what we're doing and listen to a special guest speaker (TBA).

The big event will be held at the Harrisburg Hilton (One North Second Street).

Tickets are $35.00 per person when ordered before Sept. 4. Tickets ordered after Sept. 4 will cost $55.00 per person. Only members who purchase tickets before Sept. 4 will be eligible to vote and sign the approved bylaws.

Copies of the bylaws, a proposed amendment to the bylaws and the membership policy are attached for your review. Please take a look at them before the meeting.

Admission covers the cost of the room rental and lunch. It also includes a one (1) year membership in the Pennsylvania Campaign for Liberty; a $25 value.

Tickets will be available online within the next day or two at www.pacampaignforliberty.com.

In order to get tickets at the $35.00 rate, you must contact Scott Davis directly.

You can submit a PayPal payment to Scott at scott@ronpaulpa.com. Put "PCFL Convention" in the subject line. After you submit your payment, e-mail Scott at scott@ronpaulpa.com with your name, e-mail address used in PayPal and the number in your party. You will receive an e-mail ticket for the event after payment is confirmed. Please print and bring it with you to the event.

You can also mail a check to Scott Davis, Pennsylvania Campaign for Liberty, P.O. Box 61468, Harrisburg, PA 17106. If you mail a check, please e-mail Scott at scott@ronpaulpa.com with your name, that you sent a check and the number in your party. Checks should be made out to Scott Davis. All checks must be received by September 4th.

We look forward to seeing you.

Scott Davis
Vice chairman
Pennsylvania Campaign for Liberty

SnappleLlama
09-04-2008, 11:41 AM
the state coordinators are david jahn, ken fichtner, and bill faust.

Pa is having a state meeting in two weeks. Try to come. Here are the details:

thank you!! :d:d

brandon
09-04-2008, 11:42 AM
19 district representative to the leadership summit:

PA 19 Jim McDaniel (phone number redacted - PM me if you want it) jim@itnandart.com

Melissa
09-04-2008, 11:43 AM
The state coordinators are David Jahn, Ken Fichtner, and Bill Faust.

PA is having a state meeting in two weeks. Try to come. Here are the details:

Thanks this is correct and the 19th district rep is Jim Mcdaniel if you pm me will give you any of thier emails just let me know who you want

SnappleLlama
09-04-2008, 11:48 AM
Thanks, everybody!! :)

LittleLightShining
09-04-2008, 12:41 PM
I am not sure about updates probably most have to get home first lol. I am sure they will let anyone ask qustions and we have people in each state that got the training what state are you in maybe I can give you contact infoWho's the Vermont contact?

Melissa
09-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Who's the Vermont contact?

what district

Melissa
09-04-2008, 01:01 PM
Ok here was the agenda let me know if you have questions but we did get things moved around because we got so behind in time

http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=leadershipsummitagendavu1.jpg

raystone
09-04-2008, 01:05 PM
Woo hoo!! Thank you so much for the help!!! I'm in the 19th voting District, but I have no idea who my state CFL coordinator is :(

There are no CFL state coordinators at this point. Past Rally coordinators were only for signing up attendees to the Leadership Summit and 2 for Political Training this past weekend.

Debbie Hopper explained CFL state organizations will be formed after substantial precinct captain activity is in evidence across the state. Leaders (coordinators) in each state will then be selected by other state CFL active members.

Hopefully, Melissa agrees with this understanding.

Melissa
09-04-2008, 01:06 PM
There are no CFL state coordinators at this point. Past Rally coordinators were only for signing up attendees to the Leadership Summit and 2 for Political Training this past weekend.

Debbie Hopper explained CFL state organizations will be formed after substantial precinct captain activity is in evidence across the state. Leaders (coordinators) in each state will then be selected by other state CFL active members.

Hopefully, Melissa agrees with this understanding.

very much so, we have to take back our own neighborhoods before we worry about being leaders again

Austin
09-04-2008, 06:05 PM
Is the $35 fee for the precinct leaders or the district leaders?
How and when will the district representatives be chosen?
The tools and new site design are supposed to launch on October 1st, correct?
Will there be county coordinators as well, or just state -> district -> precint ?

That's all I have for now.

Melissa
09-04-2008, 06:10 PM
Is the $35 fee for the precinct leaders or the district leaders?
How and when will the district representatives be chosen?
The tools and new site design are supposed to launch on October 1st, correct?
Will there be county coordinators as well, or just state -> district -> precint ?

That's all I have for now.

Hi Austin hope you had fun while you where there

What I understand about the 35 is it will be for all precinct leaders and it wont matter if you are anything else still 35.

They will not choose district leaders until we get a state charter and we can't have a state charter until we start the precicnt leader program

yes I believe Oct 1st is correct

and I am not sure of all the leaders they will have but I do know the states after charter will do thier own bylaws and such so that might be a state thing

Hope that helps

torchbearer
09-04-2008, 06:22 PM
We need to spread the message that came form this summit, starting October 1st, we will need precinct leaders to sign up with the CFL.
In october, we will have the agenda of relocating and bringing in all of the ron paul supporters who have disappeared from radar.
Next, we work on our precincts.
The website has every tool you can imagine, and it will make us successful in future elections.
Electing BJ Lawson will be easy when we have good precinct organization.

I've already started rounding up troops in Louisiana.

Sally08
09-04-2008, 06:22 PM
Ok here was the agenda let me know if you have questions but we did get things moved around because we got so behind in time

http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=leadershipsummitagendavu1.jpg

Thank you, Melissa, for posting this.

Did the Sunday training session also have an agenda?

Weren't there 16 hours of training?

Were formal videos taken by CFL for future publication/sale?

Thanks, again.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-04-2008, 06:23 PM

Melissa

It sucked.

What have you accomplished?

Melissa
09-04-2008, 06:26 PM
Thank you, Melissa, for posting this.

Did the Sunday training session also have an agenda?

Weren't there 16 hours of training?

Were formal videos taken by CFL for future publication/sale?

Thanks, again.

The Sunday training was not anything really about CFL but yes it was about 10 hours long and it was for political training and that guy would not let anything be taped but I think the Leadership summit might have been I never heard that it could not be but I did not.

And yes I have an agenda for Sunday too will have to look around

Melissa
09-04-2008, 06:27 PM
It sucked.

What have you accomplished?

Sorry you think it sucked but to each his own and not sure what you are asking me about accomplished are you asking for my resume this last year

Melissa
09-04-2008, 06:28 PM
We need to spread the message that came form this summit, starting October 1st, we will need precinct leaders to sign up with the CFL.
In october, we will have the agenda of relocating and bringing in all of the ron paul supporters who have disappeared from radar.
The website has every tool you can imagine, and it will make us successful in future elections.

Oh that is great Brent and it was nice to meet you

JosephTheLibertarian
09-04-2008, 06:28 PM
Sorry you think it sucked but to each his own and not sure what you are asking me about accomplished are you asking for my resume this last year

yeah

LibertyEagle
09-04-2008, 06:29 PM
Melissa,

Joseph wasn't at the training.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-04-2008, 06:30 PM
Melissa,

Joseph wasn't at the training.

how would you know?

Michael C told me all about it.

Sally08
09-04-2008, 06:30 PM

Why is there a delay until October 1st for a November election, when it is only September 4th today:confused:

Shouldn't people be relocating former members already, just as you are doing?

How difficult is it to relocate members? Weren't Meetup and Yahoo group members in direct contact with each other?

Given the original release of the website was scheduled for September 2nd, is the new target date of October 1st date reliable for a November election cycle?

MsDoodahs
09-04-2008, 06:31 PM
Elsewhere on the forum, I expressed my understanding of the goal for C4L this way:

TAKE THE COUNTRY BACK PEACEFULLY - NEIGHBORHOOD BY NEIGHBORHOOD

Someone responded to my comment this way:

P.S. if you think this is about taking the country over neighborhood by neighborhood, you're absolutely delusional.

Can you share what your understanding of the goal for C4L is, Melissa, having attended the training?

Thank you!

MsD

Melissa
09-04-2008, 06:32 PM
yeah

my goodness where to start

ok when I first found Dr. Paul went to a meetup. now I am the organizer and it is a very active group

I was a state delegate in Indiana and went to the convention

I am currently a GOP committeeman and go to all thier meetings and my own meetups which are once a week

I canvassed 3 states and my own neighborhood

I planned a rally for Dr. Paul in under a week in my city and then the same night went and put out signs till 4 in the morning since it was the day before our primary here

I do parades right now passing out literature and constitutions we have 2 more coming up

I write and talk to as many politicans as I can find and have made friends with some of my local officials to get in the loop

Now I feel that i am bragging so will stop hope this helps whatever you are looking for

JosephTheLibertarian
09-04-2008, 06:34 PM
my goodness where to start

ok when I first found Dr. Paul went to a meetup. now I am the organizer and it is a very active group

I was a state delegate in Indiana and went to the convention

I am currently a GOP committeeman and go to all thier meetings and my own meetups which are once a week

I canvassed 3 states and my own neighborhood

I planned a rally for Dr. Paul in under a week in my city and then the same night went and put out signs till 4 in the morning since it was the day before our primary here

I do parades right now passing out literature and constitutions we have 2 more coming up

I write and talk to as many politicans as I can find and have made friends with some of my local officials to get in the loop

Now I feel that i am bragging so will stop hope this helps whatever you are looking for

Sounds good. You have been very active. Doesn't it affect your professional life? I'm sure you have to make $$$ to live. Think about joining Freedom's Ground.

http://freedomsground.com/

What did this summit accomplish?

LibertyEagle
09-04-2008, 06:35 PM
how would you know?

Michael C told me all about it.

Because you were on here most of the time.

Joseph, did you read what you just wrote? You just stated that you did not attend. :rolleyes:

Melissa
Why is there a delay until October 1st for a November election, when it is only September 4th today:confused:

How difficult is it to relocate members? Weren't Meetup and Yahoo group members in direct contact with each other?

Given the original release of the website was scheduled for September 2nd, is the new target date of October 1st date reliable for a November election cycle?

I am not sure what you mean delay, Oct first is for the membership and to start getting Precinct lists not sure what you mean bout the elections

what do you mean relocating, sorry don't understand

and again until I understand relocating not sure of the meetup role except we will not need it in the future

again I was told Oct 1st for the website and will see on that date

hope this helps

Sally08
The Sunday training was not anything really about CFL but yes it was about 10 hours long and it was for political training and that guy would not let anything be taped but I think the Leadership summit might have been I never heard that it could not be but I did not.

And yes I have an agenda for Sunday too will have to look around

Thanks for the clarification. I've just heard generic "two days of training", which is one reason I've been confused.

And a scanned copy of the Sunday agenda would be great, as well, although 8-10 types lines don't give much indication of what the actual subject was covered by each speaker on Monday.

Nothing urgent about the Sunday agenda - just keep an eye out for it.

Melissa
09-04-2008, 06:36 PM
Elsewhere on the forum, I expressed my understanding of the goal for C4L this way:

Someone responded to my comment this way:

Can you share what your understanding of the goal for C4L is, Melissa, having attended the training?

Thank you!

MsD

Yes you are correct it is the goal of CFL to take back each and every one of our own neighborhoods

Melissa
09-04-2008, 06:40 PM
Sounds good. You have been very active. Doesn't it affect your professional life? I'm sure you have to make $$$ to live. Think about joining Freedom's Ground.

http://freedomsground.com/

What did this summit accomplish?

i am lucky that my boyfriend works and lets me do this and my mother who is very active has extra money for her and me lol

I think the Leadership accomplished a few things

1. it got people together to network and see what others are doing
2. we got to see a preview of the tools we will be able to use
3. and I personally realized that my meetup is doing alot of things correct and a few things that might not be so important right now

Melissa
09-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the clarification. I've just heard generic "two days of training", which is one reason I've been confused.

And a scanned copy of the Sunday agenda would be great, as well, although 8-10 types lines don't give much indication of what the actual subject was covered by each speaker on Monday.

Nothing urgent about the Sunday agenda - just keep an eye out for it.

I took lots of notes but that was just the agenda page

torchbearer
09-04-2008, 06:41 PM

The delay is because the tools are still be worked on, when it is launched they want to be sure everything works flawlessly.
Remember- this isn't about 2008, or 2010... but beyond.
This project is for the long term, and its a life time committment. as in, even if we win 50 states in the 2012 presidential election doesn't mean we stop doing it.

Relocating will be very easy since these people either donated or signed up for email updates. What is required is for us to know who they are in our area, even if they didn't sign up on an internet group.

This isn't for november. this is for the rest of our lives.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-04-2008, 06:42 PM
The delay is because the tools are still be worked on, when it is launched they want to be sure everything works flawlessly.
This project is for the long term, and its a life time committment. as in, even if we win 50 states in the 2012 presidential election doesn't mean we stop doing it.

Relocating will be very easy since these people either donated or signed up for email updates. What is required is for us to know who they are in our area, even if they didn't sign up on an internet group.

Where the hell have you been?

MsDoodahs
09-04-2008, 06:45 PM

:)

Sally08
09-04-2008, 06:46 PM
I am not sure what you mean delay, Oct first is for the membership and to start getting Precinct lists not sure what you mean bout the elections

what do you mean relocating, sorry don't understand

and again until I understand relocating not sure of the meetup role except we will not need it in the future

again I was told Oct 1st for the website and will see on that date

hope this helps

Sorry, the "quote" process here on RPFs doesn't get embedded quotes.

I was replying to Torchbearer, who was discussing relocating previously active supporters who have dropped out since the ending of the HQ campaign.

Membership lists from Meetups and Yahoo groups should be a quick way to recontact/relocate people who were involved previously.

Why would getting those lists need to wait for 3 more weeks? I suspect some people already have copies of those lists from prior events that were scheduled.

When you're not sure what I mean about the November election, that is the second post I've seen (the other from GunnyFreedom, I believe) that appears to indicate that these planning activities basically have nothing to do with the November 2008 election cycle.

Is that correct, that these CFL activities are to plan for the future, in 2009?

That they are not to help promote Congressional candidates in November 2008?

Austin
09-04-2008, 06:46 PM
What can you tell me about the plans for Young Americans for Liberty?

Also, thanks for the info so far.

torchbearer
09-04-2008, 06:47 PM
Oh that is great Brent and it was nice to meet you

It was nice meeting you too. I've made so many new friends from staying at Camp Ihduhapi... and attending the training seminar, and the leadership summit.
The brain power represented was immense.
Each night, we would gather around the camp fire, as a tribe.. and share our thoughts, hopes and dreams with each other under the stars. Imagine a world of thinkers.

torchbearer
09-04-2008, 06:48 PM
Where the hell have you been?

In Minnesota. Where have you been?

JosephTheLibertarian
09-04-2008, 06:48 PM
Too bad LibertyEagle didn't go. Poor Nancy.

Melissa
09-04-2008, 06:49 PM
Sorry, the "quote" process here on RPFs doesn't get embedded quotes.

I was replying to Torchbearer, who was discussing relocating previously active supporters who have dropped out since the ending of the HQ campaign.

Membership lists from Meetups and Yahoo groups should be a quick way to recontact/relocate people who were involved previously.

Why would getting those lists need to wait for 3 more weeks? I suspect some people already have copies of those lists from prior events that were scheduled.

When you're not sure what I mean about the November election, that is the second post I've seen (the other from GunnyFreedom, I believe) that appears to indicate that these planning activities basically have nothing to do with the November 2008 election cycle.

Is that correct, that these CFL activities are to plan for the future, in 2009?

That they are not to help promote Congressional candidates in November 2008?

Why do you need lists from them did you not create your own, just curious if maybe that is the problem from some. I made my own lists to contact people so not sure what lists you want

and no this is for our future not just the Nov election, I have been doing research myself for my local elections so not sure what CFL needs to do for me for November

Sally08
09-04-2008, 06:50 PM

So, let me make sure I understand what you and 2-3 others are saying.

CFL plans on doing nothing to help promote Congressional or local candidates for the November elections.

That means that the unused $3.5 million in Presidential donations will not be used to promote candidates at all this election cycle:eek:

Do those current candidates realize that Ron Paul is totally abandoning their efforts:eek:

constituent
09-04-2008, 06:51 PM

i'm interested in this as well.

Melissa

Oh the YAL looks great too but I also really like Jeff so I might be biased hehe

but I have tons of notes on that and it will be chartered in colleges

the best part was he said it was for youth 18-39 and that still includes me haha

have a few years left

torchbearer

CFL plans on doing nothing to help promote Congressional or local candidates for the November elections.

That means that the unused $3.5 million in Presidential donations will not be used to promote candidates at all this election cycle:eek:

Do those current candidates realize that Ron Paul is totally abandoning their efforts:eek:

Let me get this straight, you have no concept of how immense this project is.. and haven't signed up to help us yet?
you want it done by november, have at it. show us how it is done.

Melissa
09-04-2008, 06:54 PM

Ron Paul endorsed candidates I don't think CFL can because of the kinda of org they are but somone else might want to clarify that one so not sure why candidates would be abandoned as they had nothing to do with CFL, Dr. Paul is not changing any endoresments that he gave out this year so those candidates have his name to use.

torchbearer
09-04-2008, 07:19 PM
If we can get enough people together at one location, we can have these training classes again.
It will take each person chipping in to pay for the trainers, but it will be worth it.
We are planning to have them come to louisiana and help train our new leaders.

Melissa
09-04-2008, 07:42 PM
If we can get enough people together at one location, we can have these training classes again.
It will take each person chipping in to pay for the trainers, but it will be worth it.
We are planning to have them come to louisiana and help train our new leaders.

yes I would like to have some here too in Indiana

CAKochenash
09-04-2008, 07:53 PM

Why is everyone so hostile in here. Ya know, I think the folks who came to St. Paul learned a very valuable lesson while we were there. We learned that we are all people with different passions and ideas and habits but we CAN all come together in the name of Liberty.

Why does everyone sound so shitty to me when I read their comments on here. We are all soldiers in this war. Maybe its just my perception.

------

The CFL is not a national organization in the sense that they will endorse candidates or certain offices. IMO, the CFL seems to be an idea. The "national organization" that many non-leaders expect to hold their hand, is simply just a collection of tools to assist the leaders in restoring Liberty to this country. WE ARE THE LEADERS. If you are reading this, YOU ARE A LEADER.

Knowledge and responsibility go hand in hand. Once you posses the knowledge, you are obligated and responsible for executing that knowledge and spreading it to others.

If you are reading my comment right now, you know what Ron's all about. You know that small, limited government is they only way to live. You know less spending is the only way to lower taxes. You know that a worldwide military presence creates enemies. And because of this, you a responsible for acting on it. BECOME A LEADER.

By entrusting a small group of people to fulfill the restoration and preservation of Liberty, is the same thing that got us into this mess in the first place. GET OFF OF YOU ASS AND BECOME A LEADER.

All politics are local. If we can trust each other to take care of our own neighborhoods, then we can come back here two years from now and celebrate our newly restored country instead of bitching and fighting.

Please help me.

Melissa
09-04-2008, 07:57 PM
Why is everyone so hostile in here. Ya know, I think the folks who came to St. Paul learned a very valuable lesson while we were there. We learned that we are all people with different passions and ideas and habits but we CAN all come together in the name of Liberty.

Why does everyone sound so shitty to me when I read their comments on here. We are all soldiers in this war. Maybe its just my perception.

------

The CFL is not a national organization in the sense that they will endorse candidates or certain offices. IMO, the CFL seems to be an idea. The "national organization" that many non-leaders expect to hold their hand, is simply just a collection of tools to assist the leaders in restoring Liberty to this country. WE ARE THE LEADERS. If you are reading this, YOU ARE A LEADER.

Knowledge and responsibility go hand in hand. Once you posses the knowledge, you are obligated and responsible for executing that knowledge and spreading it to others.

If you are reading my comment right now, you know what Ron's all about. You know that small, limited government is they only way to live. You know less spending is the only way to lower taxes. You know that a worldwide military presence creates enemies. And because of this, you a responsible for acting on it. BECOME A LEADER.

By entrusting a small group of people to fulfill the restoration and preservation of Liberty, is the same thing that got us into this mess in the first place. GET OFF OF YOU ASS AND BECOME A LEADER.

All politics are local. If we can trust each other to take care of our own neighborhoods, then we can come back here two years from now and celebrate our newly restored country instead of bitching and fighting.

Please help me.

Yeaaaaaaaa Charlie is here glad to see you and yes some are so angry and I can't figure out why glad you are here

CAKochenash
09-04-2008, 08:04 PM
Yeaaaaaaaa Charlie is here glad to see you and yes some are so angry and I can't figure out why glad you are here

Thank you Melissa. It's always good to be surrounded by my fellow patriots.

It's easier to bitch than it is to execute?? Perhaps there are folks who live to point fingers in order to justify their laziness?? I don't know, but I do know we are running out of time.

Sally08
09-04-2008, 08:31 PM
Let me get this straight, you have no concept of how immense this project is.. and haven't signed up to help us yet?
you want it done by november, have at it. show us how it is done.

We "peasants" have no idea what the project *is*.

How many person-hours did it take to organize and spend the million(s?) for the Rally?

Were we misled into thinking that CFL would be promoting RP Republicans for November of 2008 with the monies we donated for a *Presidential* campaign?

Do the candidates for November know that RP's verbal endorsement is it?

Did the Rally speakers know that?

This is definitely not the news I expected out of the Rally weekend.:eek:

Melissa
09-04-2008, 08:33 PM
We "peasants" have no idea what the project *is*.

How many person-hours did it take to organize and spend the million(s?) for the Rally?

Were we misled into thinking that CFL would be promoting RP Republicans for November of 2008 with the monies we donated for a *Presidential* campaign?

Do the candidates for November know that RP's verbal endorsement is it?

Did the Rally speakers know that?

This is definitely not the news I expected out of the Rally weekend.:eek:

Don't you get tired of being mad all the time, can't you find something in this journey to enjoy

torchbearer
09-04-2008, 08:47 PM
Don't you get tired of being mad all the time, can't you find something in this journey to enjoy

She can't help it, it is chemical. I got a referral for diagnosing her in public. I hit close to home.
We are trying to get people onto the program that will win elections, she is bitching about it.
How about she get off her fucking ass and get involved... wait.. that would take some effort.
I have no time for useless idiots. She can rot in her personal demented hell.
Louisiana will be preparing while she is going on her latest demented rant on ronpaulforums.
She doesn't even matter. She is useless and is a waste of time. move on.
She has earned the ignore list.

torchbearer
09-04-2008, 08:49 PM
Thank you Melissa. It's always good to be surrounded by my fellow patriots.

It's easier to bitch than it is to execute?? Perhaps there are folks who live to point fingers in order to justify their laziness?? I don't know, but I do know we are running out of time.

Oh- it was good to see you again! After awhile, you start to see who shows up when ron puts out the call, and who sits on this forum and cries about the conspiracy of ron's organization to destroy ron's message.
Notice, it is always the same people, either way.
The doers, and the bitchers.

Sally08
09-04-2008, 08:50 PM

I am so absolutely floored by this information I can hardly see straight.

A total betrayal of everything *I* thought I was supporting in this campaign.

Guess I was fooled.

Won't make that mistake again.

Melissa
09-04-2008, 08:56 PM
I am so absolutely floored by this information I can hardly see straight.

A total betrayal of everything *I* thought I was supporting in this campaign.

Guess I was fooled.

Won't make that mistake again.

This is not information it was actually a question to you

Sally08
09-04-2008, 08:57 PM
She can't help it, it is chemical. I got a referral for diagnosing her in public. I hit close to home.
We are trying to get people onto the program that will win elections, she is bitching about it.
How about she get off her fucking ass and get involved... wait.. that would take some effort.
I have no time for useless idiots. She can rot in her personal demented hell.
Louisiana will be preparing while she is going on her latest demented rant on ronpaulforums.
She doesn't even matter. She is useless and is a waste of time. move on.
She has earned the ignore list.

Boy, those involved with the CFL have certainly become abusive this week.

Yet another post reported for being in total violation of forum posting guidelines.

Josh didn't appear too tolerant earlier, banning PAUL_DELEGATE and indicating to LibertyEagle that she was free to leave RPFs.

Real class act - another great representative of CFL.

Everyone with CFL involvement, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!:rolleyes:

Brent, for someone moving forward in politics, do you have any idea what an "Internet history" you are leaving in your wake?