PDA

View Full Version : Are You As Excited As I Am ?

qwerty
09-04-2008, 07:06 AM
I watched the Rally For Republic videos and i really got a feeling that we can change lot more than only America, this movement can change the world. Americaīs politics have huge impact to other countries too, you know!

Just think where we started and where we are allready, if we all continue work even harder for liberty, who knows what we can achieve together. I know that sky is the only limit for us ;)

I hope that you feel as motivated as i feel, iīm an European and i have hope, so you as Americans must have MUCH more hope!

Like Ron said, we who know the truth MUST spread the truth!

Thanks for everything you have done and will do!

:cool:

English isnīt my first language...

OhioMichael
09-04-2008, 06:32 PM
I am re-energized.

qwerty
09-04-2008, 09:09 PM
I am re-energized.

cool, people you must understand that you are in a good position to actually change things... We donīt have a candidate Ron or a vehicle like CFL in my country or in Europe...

Jaykzo
09-04-2008, 09:29 PM
The rally was the best thing that's happened politically in the past two decades.

I feel fantastic, and have a lot of optimism for the next several decades.

Gin
09-04-2008, 10:05 PM
I feel re-energized as well. After spending the last 5 days with fellow R3volutioners, I am ready to get busy with the tasks needed for this r3VOLution.

On the trip home I had a chance to reflect on the whole weekend while listening to the Ron Paul Songs CD that was given to one of the ladies I traveled down with. What an inspiration. I had tears streaming down my face as I thought of all the wonderful people within this movement. I am Proud to be a part of making a difference...

I was able to volunteer for the Rally, which was such a wonderful experience. I also joined the Walk 4 Freedom team for their final walk from Boom Island to the Target Center. Looking back I wish we could have gotten everyone in on this one as it would have been awesome to have 12,000 people walking across the bridge into Minneapolis....but it was just as wonderful walking with the group. I can't wait for the next one as I plan to at least do part of the walk. Steve and Michael are awesome.

I look forward to being more involved with the local CFL chapter. I plan to start a chip-in in order to purchase pocket constitutions and the rule of law to place in every 6th grade history class in Berkeley County, WV and encouraging others to do the same. We need to hold our teachers accountable of teaching the Constitution in their classes.

For the first time in my life I feel a need to be more involved with the political process, as do most of us, and look to maybe finding an office to run for in 2010.

We must carry on... They are listening... We are waking-up one person at a time. Once they awaken, they won't be able to go back to sleep.

In Liberty,

Gin

cswake
09-06-2008, 07:30 AM
The rally was the best thing that's happened politically in the past two decades.

What happened in the 80s that eclipsed it?

qwerty
09-06-2008, 11:48 AM

True...

Kludge
09-06-2008, 11:50 AM
Print this and hang it on your walls...

http://mareksiwy.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/414px-is_this_tomorrow.jpg

qwerty
09-06-2008, 11:02 PM
I feel re-energized as well. After spending the last 5 days with fellow R3volutioners, I am ready to get busy with the tasks needed for this r3VOLution.

On the trip home I had a chance to reflect on the whole weekend while listening to the Ron Paul Songs CD that was given to one of the ladies I traveled down with. What an inspiration. I had tears streaming down my face as I thought of all the wonderful people within this movement. I am Proud to be a part of making a difference...

I was able to volunteer for the Rally, which was such a wonderful experience. I also joined the Walk 4 Freedom team for their final walk from Boom Island to the Target Center. Looking back I wish we could have gotten everyone in on this one as it would have been awesome to have 12,000 people walking across the bridge into Minneapolis....but it was just as wonderful walking with the group. I can't wait for the next one as I plan to at least do part of the walk. Steve and Michael are awesome.

I look forward to being more involved with the local CFL chapter. I plan to start a chip-in in order to purchase pocket constitutions and the rule of law to place in every 6th grade history class in Berkeley County, WV and encouraging others to do the same. We need to hold our teachers accountable of teaching the Constitution in their classes.

For the first time in my life I feel a need to be more involved with the political process, as do most of us, and look to maybe finding an office to run for in 2010.

We must carry on... They are listening... We are waking-up one person at a time. Once they awaken, they won't be able to go back to sleep.

In Liberty,

Gin

:)

qwerty
09-12-2008, 11:25 AM
blimp!

mudhoney
09-12-2008, 11:39 AM
The rally certainly got me pumped up for what's to come, and I'm ready to do all I can. I can't wait for this election to get over with, though. It's a lot easier to talk to people about liberty when they aren't blinded by party politics.

I went to an Obama booth yesterday at my university, and started up a conversation about Obama's stance on Iran. The first thing the guy told me is that sanctions should be enforced. I told him I thought sanctions were an act of war, and that they only hurt the people, while justifying their government. I also brought up the fact that Obama used to talk about how weak Iran is, whereas now he says they are a huge threat. In conclusion, I said that it seemed like Obama was backtracking on foreign policy and civil liberties, and that they should hold it to him to do the right things if he's elected. Hopefully I got them thinking, at least.

supaco0p05
09-12-2008, 12:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWAhVbayGv4

torchbearer
09-12-2008, 12:36 PM
Haven't you heard, the CFL is just another reptilian plot to undermine our freedom?

hillbilly123069
09-12-2008, 02:04 PM
I watched the Rally For Republic videos and i really got a feeling that we can change lot more than only America, this movement can change the world. Americaīs politics have huge impact to other countries too, you know!

Just think where we started and where we are allready, if we all continue work even harder for liberty, who knows what we can achieve together. I know that sky is the only limit for us ;)

I hope that you feel as motivated as i feel, iīm an European and i have hope, so you as Americans must have MUCH more hope!

Like Ron said, we who know the truth MUST spread the truth!

Thanks for everything you have done and will do!

English isnīt my first language...

Unlike George, let's fix Our own problem before we save the rest of the world from themselves.

qwerty
09-13-2008, 02:23 AM
Unlike George, let's fix Our own problem before we save the rest of the world from themselves.

Hmmm, but people in Europe are also listening Ron Paulīs message...

Nic4Truth
09-13-2008, 06:48 AM
Thank God for Ron Paul!!!!