PDA

View Full Version : Edwards backs mandatory preventive care

Cowlesy
09-02-2007, 07:15 PM
WOW.

TIPTON, Iowa - Democratic presidential hopeful John Edwards said on Sunday that his universal health care proposal would require that Americans go to the doctor for preventive care.

ADVERTISEMENT

"It requires that everybody be covered. It requires that everybody get preventive care," he told a crowd sitting in lawn chairs in front of the Cedar County Courthouse. "If you are going to be in the system, you can't choose not to go to the doctor for 20 years. You have to go in and be checked and make sure that you are OK."

He noted, for example, that women would be required to have regular mammograms in an effort to find and treat "the first trace of problem." Edwards and his wife, Elizabeth, announced earlier this year that her breast cancer had returned and spread.

Edwards said his mandatory health care plan would cover preventive, chronic and long-term health care. The plan would include mental health care as well as dental and vision coverage for all Americans.

"The whole idea is a continuum of care, basically from birth to death," he said.

Cradle to grave. There you have it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070902/ap_on_el_pr/edwards_2

cjhowe
09-02-2007, 07:21 PM
Just WOW

mdh
09-02-2007, 07:28 PM
Saw this on another board. Can you say forced vaccinations?

constituent
09-02-2007, 07:33 PM
or thalidamide?

cjhowe
09-02-2007, 07:45 PM
WOW.

See what happens when you overuse hyperbole and political partisanship. "If the republicans are against cradle to grave, then by-gollie, democrats gotta be for it."

WannaBfree
09-02-2007, 08:05 PM
Saw this on another board. Can you say forced vaccinations?

that was my first thought!

Anyone with young children, or anyone considering getting a vaccination should have a look at this video about vaccines:

http://www.ronpaulfreedomforums.org/viewtopic.php?id=194

There are more videos available on the subject as well as a lot of info on the web.

I can't recall all the details without searching for it (sorry I'm tired), but they passed a law recently where during an "epidemic", we cannot refuse vaccinations even if they're untested. They also have a clause exempting the vaccine manufacturers from liability. This happened during the exaggerated bird flu scare and Rumsfeld's Searle was making the tamiflu vaccines for it.

AlexAmore
09-02-2007, 08:25 PM
Omg this is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Would there be a way to not be "in the system"? I would hope I wouldn't have to pay universal health care taxes. I'm probably dreaming...:(

I'm personally a supporter of natural alternative health care. I'm not opposed to all conventional health care, obviously there is a time and a place for it. I just think doctors push way too much prescription drugs for every little thing and patients take way too many drugs on their own as well.

Hook
09-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Then they will outlaw donuts because the heart problems they create will cause unfair expenses on everyone else. Then the cops, having no donuts will quit. Crime will run rampant and society will fall apart. All of this because of Universal Health Care.

WannaBfree
09-02-2007, 08:35 PM
I just think doctors push way too much prescription drugs for every little thing

$$$

In case you didn't know, they have been trying to push to have all kids get mandatory psychological testing. Here is an older article on it:

Congress Funds Psychological Tests for Kids
http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/11/22/215244.shtml

look at what happens when the govt is in charge of kids!
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/10/18/eveningnews/main2104249.shtml

Andrea says [her son] Colby was on at least 20 different drugs when he was in foster care. Yet, she says she has "no idea" why and says it was never explained to her...

LibertyBelle
09-02-2007, 08:40 PM
Forced doctor visits? Forced mammograms? What would they start doing, creating a health police force? You WILL get that mammogram, or else off to a Halliburton camp! Torture will teach ya! And if we did find you have cancer, you HAVE TO get chemotherapy or have a mastectomy. We decide, you have no choice. Your body is our property. Alternative treatments outlawed!

This would lead to a lot of horrible stuff. What's next, forced abortions? I'm telling you, this is not funny. Plenty of these people believe in eugenics, and population reduction by force. We would be guinea pigs to them. This is all about control.

Edwards, don't think you will ever see those pearly gates.

I'm waiting for him to say freedom is slavery.

WannaBfree
09-02-2007, 08:41 PM
Omg this is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Would there be a way to not be "in the system"?

RON PAUL 2008!

RockEnds
09-02-2007, 08:41 PM
I'm into alternative health as well. I don't even take Tylenol. Conventional medicine does have its purpose. Someone has to reattach severed limbs. This is very, very bad.

WannaBfree
09-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Plenty of these people believe in eugenics, and population reduction by force.

Are you good people familiar with this?

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

I think I figured out who this "R.C. Christian" is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosicrucian

Together they presented the legend of a German pilgrim named "C.R.C." (later introduced in the third Manifesto as Christian Rosenkreuz)

I could go into more detail but it'll get really weird (and time consuming), but let's just say it is connected to "people in the govt", and not everyone who claim they are Christian really is. You can go deeper and deeper into this subject, I'm tellin' ya. There is a better link to the guidestones, but I can't connect to it for some reason.

Mesogen
09-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Isn't he also for "universal service"?

So basically, we are cattle to him? We'll be forced into service, but at least we'll get our shots?

WannaBfree
09-02-2007, 09:05 PM
and one more bit of info before I go (sorry for the onslaught!). Look into fluoride. Search "fluoride + concentration camps". They do have fluoride free toothpaste available.

constituent
09-02-2007, 09:11 PM
i don't want to get harshed for handing out bad medical advice since i'm not a dr., but i'm a survival oriented individual and having asthmatics in my family who would die w/out medicine i began researching texas' medicinal plants so that i could pretty much be prepared for anything.

put it this way, i now know of a sure fire way to cure chronic asthma in adults with one, very unpleasant treatment. and have also confirmed an 'indian' folk remedy for cancer (which the pharmas are just now starting to look into... funny how we just can't break these cycles... 'the universe will have its way, too powerful to master')

educate yourself, friends and family to the abundance and the beauty of all things surrounding us. soon there will be no need for drs or anything resembling modern medicine... we need to begin the abandonment process now!

Pauliana
09-02-2007, 09:12 PM
This would turn the FDA into another IRS, with health audits and stuff... yikes.

Cowlesy
09-02-2007, 09:16 PM
I don't really look at it with all the heavy draconian viewpoints, but I feel like Edwards is one of those politicians who is of the mindset, "If I think it is best for you and all of us, it is indeed the best for you." He fails to recognize the blatant infringement on personal liberties---I don't think it's nefarious at all, just absolutely missing the boat on understanding what it means to be free.

LibertyBelle
09-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Are you good people familiar with this?

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

I think I figured out who this "R.C. Christian" is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosicrucian

Together they presented the legend of a German pilgrim named "C.R.C." (later introduced in the third Manifesto as Christian Rosenkreuz)

I could go into more detail but it'll get really weird (and time consuming), but let's just say it is connected to "people in the govt", and not everyone who claim they are Christian really is. You can go deeper and deeper into this subject, I'm tellin' ya. There is a better link to the guidestones, but I can't connect to it for some reason.

Familiar with some stuff, will look into your links, thanks. The level of secrecy behind all this is hard to fathom. Oh, pseudo-Christians, wolf in sheep's clothing. Like G W Bush and family? Yep. Like many famous evangelists? Yep. Like the Clintons? Yep. Many more. Sociopaths are skilled at lying and deceiving.

AlexAmore
09-02-2007, 09:27 PM

Yeah it seems the government literally wants to take us from the cradle to the grave.

susano
09-02-2007, 09:32 PM
Then they will outlaw donuts because the heart problems they create will cause unfair expenses on everyone else. Then the cops, having no donuts will quit. Crime will run rampant and society will fall apart. All of this because of Universal Health Care.

LOL!

susano
09-02-2007, 09:47 PM
After the pharmaceutical companies and the doctors get done with us, maybe Edwards can represent us in our malpractice suits.

LibertyBelle
09-02-2007, 09:56 PM
and one more bit of info before I go (sorry for the onslaught!). Look into fluoride. Search "fluoride + concentration camps". They do have fluoride free toothpaste available.

Flouride used to be used to treat hyperthyroidism. What happens if people without it are exposed to it over time? Hypothyroidism. Every cell in your body needs the thyroid hormones....low thyroid causes progressive systemic problems. It is the most undiagnosed condition there is, and the most undertreated. The estimate is that 40-50 % of the population has it, and even possibly more. They used flouride in Germany and they used it to treat hyperthyroidism, they know exactly what it does. The information was brought over here. Flouride does not prevent cavities. But through toothpaste and the water supply we sure absorb it! Get a good water filter with fluoride filter. Flouride is also in plenty of synthetic medications. What the hell is it doing in them? I have hypo, so have researched this well.

Omnis
09-02-2007, 10:00 PM
He was talking about mandatory socialization back in the early debates. It'd take an idiot or a bureaucrat to vote for that guy.

LibertyBelle
09-02-2007, 10:03 PM
Yeah it seems the government literally wants to take us from the cradle to the grave.

Yes, put us in our graves with pharma drugs, no nutrition counseling, and poor chronic health condition treatment. That's why you need to do your own homework, and dig deep. Patient run advocate sites are the best. Mainstream medicine ones, a no no.

susano
09-02-2007, 10:08 PM
I live in the first US city to flouridate the water! They actually wanted to put a giant tooth in the middle of the large river that runs through town, lol!

It is my understanding that flouride is a toxic byproduct in the production of aluminum. At one time, companaies had to pay to have it disposed of as toxic waste, so they just put it in our water, instead.

AlexAmore
09-02-2007, 10:16 PM
Yes, put us in our graves with pharma drugs, no nutrition counseling, and poor chronic health condition treatment. That's why you need to do your own homework, and dig deep. Patient run advocate sites are the best. Mainstream medicine ones, a no no.

Yeah i've read "Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About" by Kevin Trudeau. I thought it was really good. It got a huge bashing by people who have been indoctrinated in the ways of conventional medicine. The book also bashed the FDA to a great degree and so Kevin was automatically deemed a conspiracy theorist because government never does any intentional harm upon people :rolleyes:

fluoridatedbrainsoup
09-02-2007, 10:20 PM
I live in the first US city to flouridate the water! They actually wanted to put a giant tooth in the middle of the large river that runs through town, lol!

It is my understanding that flouride is a toxic byproduct in the production of aluminum. At one time, companaies had to pay to have it disposed of as toxic waste, so they just put it in our water, instead.

Susano is absolutely correct. I recommend Tom's natural care of Maine toothpaste - It's got no fluoride.
Interesting Fact: Fluoride is actually mixed with chlorine gas to create sarin gas, the highly effective nerve gas. Fluorine is the most reactive element known - and likes to bind with heavy metals on its way to our brains. Alzheimer's disease, attention defecit, parkinson's, plenty brain diseases courtesy of the corporate state, the A.D.A., Alco Aluminum (Now called Alcoa, our FDA and... basically all of our departments!
We don't need to take this anymore! I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take it anymore! Say it with me!

susano
09-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Speaking of binding with heavy metals and teeth, check this out!

http://www.orgone.tv/

I had all of the mercury fillings in my mouth removed, and replaced with a plastic composite.

Question_Authority
09-02-2007, 10:35 PM
Susano is absolutely correct. I recommend Tom's natural care of Maine toothpaste - It's got no fluoride.

Actually, quite a few of Tom's of Maine toothpastes have fluoride in them. I have trouble finding the of couple that don't, so I switched to JASON brand. Right now the TOm's web site is having problems and i cannot access the web pages that show the ingredients, but if you look at the FAQs you will see they do use it.

susano
09-03-2007, 12:09 AM
Interesting Fact: Fluoride is actually mixed with chlorine gas to create sarin gas, the highly effective nerve gas. Fluorine is the most reactive element known - and likes to bind with heavy metals on its way to our brains. Alzheimer's disease, attention defecit, parkinson's, plenty brain diseases courtesy of the corporate state, the A.D.A., Alco Aluminum (Now called Alcoa, our FDA and... basically all of our departments!
We don't need to take this anymore! I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take it anymore! Say it with me!

flouridatedbrainsoup?!

http://www.proxywhore.com/invboard/style_emoticons/default/24.gif

I use baking soda.

Vepr
09-03-2007, 10:27 AM

Interesting Fact: Fluoride is not mixed with chlorine gas to make Sarin. A reaction between methylphosphoryldifluoride and isopropanol will yield O-Isopropyl methylphosphonofluoridate (Sarin). Besides fluorine, guess what else Sarin is composed of? Carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and phosphorus! ZOMG! I consume those everyday!

Interesting Fact: There exist several hundred kinds of fluorides, and all of them have different chemical properties - Calcium Fluoride, Potassium Fluoride, Sodium Fluoride , Lithium Fluoride, Magnesium Fluoride, Ammonium Fluoride, Cesium fluoride, Titanium(III) fluoride, Hydrogen Fluoride, Cobalt(III) Fluoride, Tin(II) Fluoride, Beryllium Fluoride, Europium(III) Fluoride, Lutetium Fluoride, 4-Nitrobenzenesulfonyl Fluoride, 4-Methoxymetanilyl Fluoride, Aluminum fluoride trihydrate, 3-amino-4-chlorobenzenesulfonyl Fluoride, Tetrabutylammonium Fluoride Trihydrate, Silver Difluoride and so on.....

Interesting Fact: Everything consumed can have negative effects depending on the amount consumed. I can consume 1μg of cyanide and experience no negative effects.

Interesting Fact: rense.com is not a reliable source for scientific information.

fluoridatedbrainsoup
09-03-2007, 03:22 PM
Speaking of binding with heavy metals and teeth, check this out!

http://www.orgone.tv/

I had all of the mercury fillings in my mouth removed, and replaced with a plastic composite.

that link scared the shit out of me :eek:

fluoridatedbrainsoup
09-03-2007, 03:30 PM
http://www.preferrednetwork.com/FLUORIDE_STUPIDITY.htm

"Controversial fluoride is one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin nerve gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUoride).

Sodium fluoride, a hazardous-waste by-product from the manufacture of aluminum, is a common ingredient in rat and cockroach poisons, anesthetics, hypnotics, psychiatric drugs, and military nerve gas. It's historically been quite expensive to properly dispose of, until some aluminum industries with an overabundance of the stuff sold the public on the terrifically insane but highly profitable idea of buying it at a 20,000% markup, injecting it into our water supplies, and then DRINKING it."

SlapItHigh
09-03-2007, 09:36 PM

Mercola and NewsTarget are two great sources. Bonus - both of these guys are huge Ron Paul supporters:

http://mercola.com/

http://www.newstarget.com/

SlapItHigh
09-03-2007, 09:37 PM
I know some Edwards supporters who do not take their children for well baby visits since the only reason for them is vaccinations which they are against. I wonder what they'll think of this? Sadly, I don't think this will sway them at all.

This is also a prime example of why the feds shouldn't be controlling healthcare. He is using his own personal experiences and bias to force his health beliefs on others.

catwoman
09-03-2007, 09:49 PM
All I can say is John Edwards can kiss my a55. I don't want nor need the government involved in MY healthcare.

LibertyBelle
09-03-2007, 10:21 PM
Mercola and NewsTarget are two great sources. Bonus - both of these guys are huge Ron Paul supporters:

http://mercola.com/

http://www.newstarget.com/

I didn't know Mercola was an RP supporter. :cool: Another VERY excellent one:

http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/

Since around 50% of the pop probably has it, good idea for people to check it out. This lady in the UK started it, she rocks! She is a mover and a shaker, and a whistleblower extraordinaire! Go Janie!

LibertyBelle
09-03-2007, 10:42 PM
Interesting Fact: Fluoride is not mixed with chlorine gas to make Sarin. A reaction between methylphosphoryldifluoride and isopropanol will yield O-Isopropyl methylphosphonofluoridate (Sarin). Besides fluorine, guess what else Sarin is composed of? Carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and phosphorus! ZOMG! I consume those everyday!

Interesting Fact: There exist several hundred kinds of fluorides, and all of them have different chemical properties - Calcium Fluoride, Potassium Fluoride, Sodium Fluoride , Lithium Fluoride, Magnesium Fluoride, Ammonium Fluoride, Cesium fluoride, Titanium(III) fluoride, Hydrogen Fluoride, Cobalt(III) Fluoride, Tin(II) Fluoride, Beryllium Fluoride, Europium(III) Fluoride, Lutetium Fluoride, 4-Nitrobenzenesulfonyl Fluoride, 4-Methoxymetanilyl Fluoride, Aluminum fluoride trihydrate, 3-amino-4-chlorobenzenesulfonyl Fluoride, Tetrabutylammonium Fluoride Trihydrate, Silver Difluoride and so on.....

Interesting Fact: Everything consumed can have negative effects depending on the amount consumed. I can consume 1μg of cyanide and experience no negative effects.

Interesting Fact: rense.com is not a reliable source for scientific information.

I don't get my facts from Rense. I'm a health care professional and have a degree in Biological Sciences. Interesting fact: flouride used to be used to treat HYPERthyroidism. Interesting fact: the cumulative effect of ingesting/absorbing flouride over time can cause HYPOthyroidism. Flouride does not prevent cavities, yet they are claiming it does and putting it in our water supply and toothpaste. You draw the conclusions. Oh, and guess what, the brain has the most receptor sites for the thyroid hormones. Low thyroid and/or adrenal.......'ADD', depression, anxiety, brain fog, panic attacks....later Alzheimer's and so on. ADD is the most BOGUS diagnosis. The symptoms are real, but the diagnosis and psych drug treatment horrible! Food allergies can cause 'ADD' symptoms. I hate these arseholes! Down with psychiatry! Down with Big Pharma predation of the schools! Friggin' Nazi child abusers. How 'bout that Mandatory 'Suicide' Screening shit they are trying to pull?

SlapItHigh
09-03-2007, 11:12 PM
I didn't know Mercola was an RP supporter. :cool:

Yes, it's great! - http://search.mercola.com/Results.aspx?q="ron%20paul"

http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/

Since around 50% of the pop probably has it, good idea for people to check it out. This lady in the UK started it, she rocks! She is a mover and a shaker, and a whistleblower extraordinaire! Go Janie!

Thanks for posting that. I'll have to check it out. Ever since I had my boys, I flip back and forth from hyper to hypo. I received the most horrible "care" from my attempts to get help through traditional medicine (I have tricare) so now I'm paying out of pocket to see a Naturopathic Physician to try to resolve the problem.

lucius
09-03-2007, 11:25 PM

“The following documents why our union, formerly National Federation of Federal Employees Local 2050 and since April 1998 Chapter 280 of the National Treasury Employees Union, took the stand it did opposing fluoridation of drinking water supplies. Our union is comprised of and represents the approximately 1500 scientists, lawyers, engineers and other professional employees at EPA Headquarters here in Washington, D.C.”

After 50 years of use, there is really no controversy about adding bio-accumulative fluoride compounds to drinking water. You would think that this petition, by the EPA professionals responsible for our drinking water testing, would have been the most newsworthy item of 1999? Sadly not:

“We have also taken a direct step to protect the employees we represent from the risks of drinking fluoridated water. We applied EPA's risk control methodology, the Reference Dose, to the recent neurotoxicity data. The Reference Dose is the daily dose, expressed in milligrams of chemical per kilogram of body weight, that a person can receive over the long term with reasonable assurance of safety from adverse effects. Application of this methodology to the Varner et al.(4) data leads to a Reference Dose for fluoride of 0.000007 mg/kg-day. Persons who drink about one quart of fluoridated water from the public drinking water supply of the District of Columbia while at work receive about 0.01mg/kg-day from that source alone. This amount of fluoride is more than 100 times the Reference Dose. On the basis of these results the union filed a grievance, asking that EPA provide un-fluoridated drinking water to its employees.

The implication for the general public of these calculations is clear. Recent, peer-reviewed toxicity data, when applied to EPA's standard method for controlling risks from toxic chemicals, require an immediate halt to the use of the nation's drinking water reservoirs as disposal sites for the toxic waste of the phosphate fertilizer industry (24).”

I encourage you to read the whole petition at http://www.fluoridealert.org/hp-epa.htm

Shall we expand this discourse? Reflect about how brutally efficient Soviet and German WW2 work camps were, an argument can be made that most costs were spared concerning prisoners health. Yet, it has been substantiated by, Borkin and Jordan, that fluoride compounds were added to much of the prisoners' water supply of these work camps—why?

LibertyBelle
09-03-2007, 11:42 PM
Yes, it's great! - http://search.mercola.com/Results.aspx?q="ron%20paul"

Thanks for posting that. I'll have to check it out. Ever since I had my boys, I flip back and forth from hyper to hypo. I received the most horrible "care" from my attempts to get help through traditional medicine (I have tricare) so now I'm paying out of pocket to see a Naturopathic Physician to try to resolve the problem.

Sounds like Hashimoto's (autoimmune hypothyroidism). You can vacillate between hypo and hyper with Hashi's. Sounds weird, but true. You need to get the antibodies checked. Bet anything you will show positive. Childbirth can trigger Hashi's. And so many women are diagnosed with 'post partum depression' and given antidepressants. :mad: Cognitive symptoms usually come first.

Here's the page with the recommended labwork: :)

http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/recommended-labwork/

SlapItHigh
09-04-2007, 12:40 AM
Sounds like Hashimoto's (autoimmune hypothyroidism). You can vacillate between hypo and hyper with Hashi's. Sounds weird, but true. You need to get the antibodies checked. Bet anything you will show positive. Childbirth can trigger Hashi's. And so many women are diagnosed with 'post partum depression' and given antidepressants. :mad: Cognitive symptoms usually come first.

Here's the page with the recommended labwork: :)

http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/recommended-labwork/

I always figured it was postpartum thyroiditis. Mine appeared to resolve around 1 year pp after my first but then returned shortly after my 2nd. Now I'm at 2 years pp and it is still a problem. I just got comprehensive thyroid testing with all of that, I believe. My ND wants me to do an iodine test as well.

But yeah, the depression is what tipped me off the second time and I knew it was my thyroid. Blood test confirmed and my dr gave me a Rx for zoloft and sent me on my way. Why would I "treat" a symptom and ignore the problem? Yeah, I didn't go back to him.

LibertyBelle
09-04-2007, 01:16 AM
I always figured it was postpartum thyroiditis. Mine appeared to resolve around 1 year pp after my first but then returned shortly after my 2nd. Now I'm at 2 years pp and it is still a problem. I just got comprehensive thyroid testing with all of that, I believe. My ND wants me to do an iodine test as well.

But yeah, the depression is what tipped me off the second time and I knew it was my thyroid. Blood test confirmed and my dr gave me a Rx for zoloft and sent me on my way. Why would I "treat" a symptom and ignore the problem? Yeah, I didn't go back to him.

:eek: This is a common practice. Got to RUNNN from those asswipes. I fired two 'in-network' endocrinologists. See a nurse practitioner now private pay. Thank heavens someone told me about her, she told me I was in charge. How's that for a shocker! I only take natural meds. I take Armour thyroid, hydrocortisone and DHEA because of low adrenals, and many good supplements. Plenty of ND's are educated on adrenal fatigue. Many people with thyroid have adrenal fatigue. One leads to the other, domino effect on glands.

Ah well, got off topic, sooooo.....Edwards is a phony. He doesn't give a hoot about any of us, don't let him fool you my fellow RP supporters. Anytime the gov't says I am hear to help you, RUUUNN!

Vepr
09-04-2007, 08:59 AM
I don't get my facts from Rense. I'm a health care professional and have a degree in Biological Sciences. Interesting fact: flouride used to be used to treat HYPERthyroidism. Interesting fact: the cumulative effect of ingesting/absorbing flouride over time can cause HYPOthyroidism. Flouride does not prevent cavities, yet they are claiming it does and putting it in our water supply and toothpaste. You draw the conclusions. Oh, and guess what, the brain has the most receptor sites for the thyroid hormones. Low thyroid and/or adrenal.......'ADD', depression, anxiety, brain fog, panic attacks....later Alzheimer's and so on. ADD is the most BOGUS diagnosis. The symptoms are real, but the diagnosis and psych drug treatment horrible! Food allergies can cause 'ADD' symptoms. I hate these arseholes! Down with psychiatry! Down with Big Pharma predation of the schools! Friggin' Nazi child abusers. How 'bout that Mandatory 'Suicide' Screening shit they are trying to pull?

I’m not advocating water fluoridation, I oppose it. I was only pointing out that such articles as the one posted above (http://www.preferrednetwork.com/FLUORIDE_STUPIDITY.htm), and cross posted on rense.com (http://www.rense.com/general3/fluo.htm) dumb down the science involved.

The article also perpetuates dubious claims made by Charles Eliot Perkins that the Nazis used fluoridated water to make prisoners more docile. The article offers no further evidence than Mr. Perkins word. Nor does it offer any evidence that fluoride does make one more docile. Many other unsubstantiated claims are made on the page.