PDA

View Full Version : Scott Ritter on Book TV

drednot
09-02-2007, 06:43 PM
Just watched Scott Ritter selling his book "Waging Peace" on Book TV.

He rips the anti-war movement for diluting its message with such antics as cozying up to Hugo Chavez.

He says the movement needs a focus, and the focus should be the Constitution.

He's a red-blooded american, life-long republican and ex-marine who decries warrent-less wire taps, torture, and suspension of Habeus Corpus.

He seems the kind of person that the Ron Paul movement should be enlisting.

Just wondering what level of contact has been made with this individual.

Johnnybags
09-02-2007, 06:46 PM
Just watched Scott Ritter selling his book "Waging Peace" on Book TV.

He rips the anti-war movement for diluting its message with such antics as cozying up to Hugo Chavez.

He says the movement needs a focus, and the focus should be the Constitution.

He's a red-blooded american, life-long republican and ex-marine who decries warrent-less wire taps, torture, and suspension of Habeus Corpus.

He seems the kind of person that the Ron Paul movement should be enlisting.

Just wondering what level of contact has been made with this individual.

He was shaking down little girls at the Burger King thru the internet, before Chris Hansen had a show on dateline. Yes, he was correct about Hussein but the endorsement would be like getting thae Idaho Senators at this point.

angelatc
09-02-2007, 07:18 PM
Ritter was never convicted of anything. He was showing up on talk shows telling Americans that we should not go into Iraq because Iraq didn't have any WMDs and suddenly he got arrested for stalking little kids.

drednot
09-02-2007, 07:39 PM
Hmm, can there be any doubt that should Ron Paul make headway in the race that 2-3 "former patients" of his will appear claiming he molested them?

Hook
09-02-2007, 08:26 PM
My friend in college used to say "If there's grass in the field, play ball!"
I know, terrible :)

mdh
09-02-2007, 08:38 PM
This seemed like a good thread... but it's become sadly disgusting.

angelatc
09-02-2007, 08:52 PM
I don't think we should actively solicit Ritter, because the stigma has sadly attached. But even me, who doesn't believe in conspiracy theories, thinks he probably got set up to shut him up.

Hook
09-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Hey MDH, now that I have your attention. Did you see my question about ip multicast?

quickmike
09-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Ritter is just a good example of what happens to politicians when they have nothing left to lose by telling the truth...............they start doing it. Unfortunately not many of them do it until they cant be knocked down any lower. Thats a shame.

Good thing we have Ron Paul.

drednot
09-02-2007, 10:07 PM
Ritter is just a good example of what happens to politicians when they have nothing left to lose by telling the truth...............they start doing it. ...

Not sure I follow. Ritter was a WMD inspector who been pretty consistent in his message since prior to the start of the War. Politician?