09-03-2008, 11:45 PM
You will all be missed dearly.

traitor

i know he can still do it

mccain doesnt give his acceptance speech till tomorrow

its not offiicial yet :mad:

CasualApathy
09-03-2008, 11:49 PM
Well, Ron Paul is my president. I have declared independence and annointed him in a private ceremony. Actually it's a cardboard cutout of Ron Paul, but I suspect he will be just as good a president as the real thing. ;)

MozoVote
09-04-2008, 12:02 AM
"The billionare" can still step in and fund a third party bid. :D

CasualApathy
09-04-2008, 12:05 AM
"The billionare" can still step in and fund a third party bid. :D

I miss "the billionare":(

dannno
09-04-2008, 12:16 AM
Will I get in trouble if I write-in "Ron Fucking Paul" on my ballot :confused:

libertythor
09-04-2008, 12:22 AM
Come back Ghemminger!

spacehabitats
09-04-2008, 12:28 AM
That wasn't the REAL GOP convention you were watching tonight.
The REAL GOP convention will be taking place next week in Butte, Montana and will be attended by the thousands of secret Ron Paul delegates that Dr. Steve has been telling us about for months.

The faux Minneapolis GOP convention was arranged just to fool the MSM into letting their guard down.

In November, when people go to the polls they will see "Ron Paul" instead of John McCain on the ballot.

Then and only then will the tens of millions of secret Ron Paul supporters (that Dr Steve has identified through his myriad meetup group contacts) will suddenly surface and hand Obama a crushing defeat.

Its all going according to plan.

And anybody who questions this is a defeatist troll.

libertythor
09-04-2008, 12:31 AM
That was funny and not funny at the same time.

That wasn't the REAL GOP convention you were watching tonight.
The REAL GOP convention will be taking place next week in Butte, Montana and will be attended by the thousands of secret Ron Paul delegates that Dr. Steve has been telling us about for months.

The faux Minneapolis GOP convention was arranged just to fool the MSM into letting their guard down.

In November, when people go to the polls they will see "Ron Paul" instead of John McCain on the ballot.

Then and only then will the tens of millions of secret Ron Paul supporters (that Dr Steve has identified through his myriad meetup group contacts) will suddenly surface and hand Obama a crushing defeat.

Its all going according to plan.

And anybody who questions this is a defeatist troll.

spacehabitats
09-04-2008, 12:54 AM
That was funny and not funny at the same time.

Exactly how I feel.

I was actually there tonight.

It was a farce.
I knew what was going to happen.
But it was hard to watch at the same time.

I've been trying to prepare myself and anyone else that would listen, but it still isn't easy.

Lovecraftian4Paul
09-04-2008, 01:19 AM
Somehow, I'm both glad and saddened to see those threads go. Glad because most were just ridiculous. Saddened because it means the dirty deal with McCain is done, and any shred of hope for Ron Paul becoming President (however outlandish) vanished.

blocks
09-04-2008, 01:37 AM
I knew Dr. Paul would not be the nominee on Super Tuesday...but like a lot of supporters, in the back my mind and my heart, I wanted there to still be a chance. That there could still be a way.

The great news today is that we are all free to move on. Ron Paul will never be President. So as we thank him for his incredible influence and almost sole influence, we must move on and look out for all running on a "Ron Paul" platform and support them to the fullest. BUT! We must remember that running a state and a local government is a little different from what Ron Paul ran on, obviously, as he ran on the federal level. How a limited-government is run, can and SHOULD be different on all levels.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
09-04-2008, 01:40 AM
Dont give up! Hes actually AHEAD! We are about to win this thing.

Peace&Freedom
09-04-2008, 02:21 AM
Okay, so let's crank up the "Paul can win the nomination in 2012" thread! If Paul is willing to run again, he can win the nomination---so, technically, this thread can't die until Paul does.

Seriously, the Paul Rally for the Republic capped a fantastic year and a half of energy, hard work and enthusiasm to get Ron Paul elected President (and now, to advance the movement building goals of his Campaign for Liberty). For the next few months, the focus should be on getting the highest possible vote totals for the national pro-liberty candidates (Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin) in the race. A strong showing by either or both, especially if it impacts the election result, will best position the Revolution to begin to transform the political landscape back towards a constitutional direction. The movement should continue, albeit now in looser or relaxed form, to help bring about that change.

blocks
09-04-2008, 02:44 AM
Okay, so let's crank up the "Paul can win the nomination in 2012" thread! If Paul is willing to run again, he can win the nomination---so, technically, this thread can't die until Paul does.

Seriously, the Paul Rally for the Republic capped a fantastic year and a half of energy, hard work and enthusiasm to get Ron Paul elected President (and now, to advance the movement building goals of his Campaign for Liberty). For the next few months, the focus should be on getting the highest possible vote totals for the national pro-liberty candidates (Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin) in the race. A strong showing by either or both, especially if it impacts the election result, will best position the Revolution to begin to transform the political landscape back towards a constitutional direction. The movement should continue, albeit now in looser or relaxed form, to help bring about that change.

Exactly...Whether Baldwin is a Ron Paul or Barr is a Ron Paul (they are not) is besides the point. Any vote I see on the final tabulations for Barr or Baldwin, I'll count that vote for Ron Paul and the Campaign for Liberty.

Conza88
09-04-2008, 03:22 AM
Well, Ron Paul is my president. I have declared independence and annointed him in a private ceremony. Actually it's a cardboard cutout of Ron Paul, but I suspect he will be just as good a president as the real thing. ;)

I declared myself an individual, I have sovereignty over myself. That being said, Ron Paul can govern me anytime.

'What are your orders sir?"

Save the world?

"Sir, YES SIR!"

:D

spacehabitats
09-04-2008, 11:26 AM
bump

aspiringconstitutionalist
09-04-2008, 01:18 PM
You will all be missed dearly.

NO! McCain and Palin might both die of heart attacks, and maybe by that time, we'll have taken over the Republican National Committee and we can appoint Ron Paul as the new nominee! It can work u guyz srsly!

Bradley in DC
09-04-2008, 01:25 PM
There will have to be a brokered convention.

And a majority of the delegates are Paul supporters.

Believing those two statements simultaneously is NOT delusional! ;)

pacelli
09-04-2008, 02:09 PM
I miss "the billionare":(

I think all of us did. ;)