PDA

View Full Version : How the GOP is beating us right now!

Jamsie 567
09-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Look guys I have read various different posts tonight. Various people are saying across the board they support different people. They want to divide our movment which was founded by Ron Paul. They beat us by dividing us plain and simple. What if we held a vote and who ever wins that vote in our pac. Wrong or right we support that person. One of those options should be to write in Ron Paul. Anyone who votes is making an oath to this idea supports the outcome. One voice, one love, one country!

Let me know your thoughts about this? You all know how powerfull we are when we stand together. Maybe we back Obama based off majority vote or Barr who knows. All I know is I stand by you all lets unite the masses. Sink or swim lets stand up and prove how powerfull our movment is together. We are americans first united we stand.

C-SPAN is kicking ass tonight caller after caller is for RON PAUL!!!

Dequeant
09-03-2008, 11:19 PM
I also vote that Ron Paul supporters hold a vote in order to keep us together, and above all KEEP US RELEVANT IN THE GENERAL ELECTION.

Splintering off into groups for Barr, Baldwin, Obama, or McCain *cringe* will just prove everyone right.........that the movement didn't matter in the election.

So yea, sign me up for this pact.......under the condition that Obama is on the list and at least 49 others sign up.

FrankRep
09-03-2008, 11:21 PM
I'll join the pact.

My only wish is to make the Republicans lose.

Dorfsmith
09-03-2008, 11:23 PM
I won't vote for Obama and the other candidates are not on all state ballots. I have no choice but to vote for Barr. I would love for one candidate to unite us again but I don't see how that would be possible with ballot restrictions. Sorry :(

Cleaner44
09-03-2008, 11:26 PM
Barr is probably the only one we can count on to be on all ballots.

RonPaulFever
09-03-2008, 11:33 PM
For the biggest and most immediate effect on the A) collective psyche of the country, and B) the two-party oligarchy, we MUST vote en masse for Barr. A good showing for the LP in this election will shock the system and open up a lot of doors for the message of liberty. If we follow up with 4 years of activism and educating the public, our 2012 candidate will have a real shot at winning the Presidency.

Conza88
09-03-2008, 11:43 PM
No, fail.

MSM is what beat us. Plain & simple.

It really doesn't matter too much about the election.. the MORE people that DO NOT vote for democrat, or Republican is what matters.

At the end... tally up all 3rd party votes; independents etc.. vs the democrats vs. republicans and we get a better picture. USE the %'s and compare historically....

I think you'll see a slight increase in the people not voting for the two main parties ;)

Thus; they are NOT WINNING THE WAR, they've just won this battle.

The AMERICAN REVOLUTION; they lost many battles... yet they won the war.

Same here people, same here.

pacelli
09-03-2008, 11:43 PM
For the biggest and most immediate effect on the A) collective psyche of the country, and B) the two-party oligarchy, we MUST vote en masse for Barr. A good showing for the LP in this election will shock the system and open up a lot of doors for the message of liberty. If we follow up with 4 years of activism and educating the public, our 2012 candidate will have a real shot at winning the Presidency.

At least Barr will be on more of the ballots than Baldwin. If the pact involves Barr, then I'll be a part of that pact. I will not vote for McCain or Obama. I will not vote for Nader. I will not vote for McKinney.

Jamsie 567
09-04-2008, 12:28 AM
I won't vote for Obama and the other candidates are not on all state ballots. I have no choice but to vote for Barr. I would love for one candidate to unite us again but I don't see how that would be possible with ballot restrictions. Sorry :(

Okay so you can vote for Barr I will vote for Baldwin. Utah Apocolypse now supports Obama. If you are truly a Ron Paul supporter and we share that common bond of promoting change together then what are you scared of? The point is we stand together whether you vote for Obama, McCain or Barr nothing is going to change. We will lose no matter what unless we make our own rules and play by them. Then McCain will then feel really stupid for saying our votes didn't count.

The most likely outcome will be...

Obama wins presidency

McCain loses presidency

Barr remains 3rd party and irrelevant.

My point? If you back this idea your guy you support Barr has the best chance possible. The pact has a high % going in your favor we like Barr. With out this idea Barr will be just another run of the mill 3rd party loser candidate. By the way I like Barr I met him yesterday.

Jamsie 567
09-04-2008, 12:47 AM

You are correct and I agree with your logic. That is the main reason why I like this idea. I am willing to bank on the fact we as Ron Paul supporters get that fact. The one thing we like about Ron Paul is he united us all. Now he is out of it and he is not backing anyone what do we do now? Our movement needs direction and we the people of this movement must be diplomatic in making the right choice.

If Barr wins the pack voting he will get more votes. This is seriously like voting for states rights in a sense. If you are a Ron Paul supporter and don't see this logic then you should question your support if you back Ron Pauls support for states rights.

Pauls' Revere
09-04-2008, 12:57 AM
No, fail.

MSM is what beat us. Plain & simple.

It really doesn't matter too much about the election.. the MORE people that DO NOT vote for democrat, or Republican is what matters.

At the end... tally up all 3rd party votes; independents etc.. vs the democrats vs. republicans and we get a better picture. USE the %'s and compare historically....

I think you'll see a slight increase in the people not voting for the two main parties ;)

Thus; they are NOT WINNING THE WAR, they've just won this battle.

The AMERICAN REVOLUTION; they lost many battles... yet they won the war.

Same here people, same here.

I agree the MSM was very unfair and bias remember Ron was banned from at least two debates. No pact for me sorry my vote is just that; and will be for Ron Paul. 2010 and 2012 are other things to consider altogether.

alaric
09-04-2008, 02:16 AM
Look guys I have read various different posts tonight. Various people are saying across the board they support different people. They want to divide our movment which was founded by Ron Paul. They beat us by dividing us plain and simple. What if we held a vote and who ever wins that vote in our pac. Wrong or right we support that person. One of those options should be to write in Ron Paul. Anyone who votes is making an oath to this idea supports the outcome. One voice, one love, one country!

Let me know your thoughts about this? You all know how powerfull we are when we stand together. Maybe we back Obama based off majority vote or Barr who knows. All I know is I stand by you all lets unite the masses. Sink or swim lets stand up and prove how powerfull our movment is together. We are americans first united we stand.

excuse me, they 'won' by cheating using votescam!:mad:

Lovecraftian4Paul
09-04-2008, 03:01 AM
As many of us as possible should get behind Barr or Baldwin. Write-ins don't send any message.

american.swan
09-04-2008, 04:18 AM

Please be careful here. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=153397

This place is CONTROLLED!