PDA

View Full Version : People, Please Listen This European For A While...

qwerty
09-03-2008, 10:58 PM
OMG, i listened the the speech of Ron Paul from the rally for republic. I have to say again and again that i have NEVER seen a politician like that, i mean that. I LOVE THAT MAN AND HIS IDEAS!

I have been part of this revoltution long time and will be until we see the change we want to see.

All i have to say to you, please spread the word and take back America! Please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh20QPeM5mo

Whatīs the song at the end ?

qwerty
09-04-2008, 12:11 AM
I donīt have ANY candidate like that to support in my country, so you MUST understand how lucky you are there!

lasenorita
09-04-2008, 12:19 AM

I Won't Back Down by Tom Petty (http://www.actionext.com/names_t/tom_petty_lyrics/i_wont_back_down_-_tom_petty.html) :)

qwerty
09-04-2008, 01:11 AM
I Won't Back Down by Tom Petty (http://www.actionext.com/names_t/tom_petty_lyrics/i_wont_back_down_-_tom_petty.html) :)

Thanks, liked that one :)

Paul_Delegate
09-04-2008, 07:21 AM
OMG, i listened the the speech of Ron Paul from the rally for republic. I have to say again and again that i have NEVER seen a politician like that, i mean that. I LOVE THAT MAN AND HIS IDEAS!

I have been part of this revoltution long time and will be until we see the change we want to see.

Isn't it "qwertz" in Europe, not "querty"? Unless maybe you're English.

pauletteNV
09-04-2008, 07:49 AM
"OMG, i listened the the speech of Ron Paul from the rally for republic. I have to say again and again that i have NEVER seen a politician like that, i mean that. I LOVE THAT MAN AND HIS IDEAS!

All i have to say to you, please spread the word and take back America! Please!"

This morning when many of us feel so discouraged and disappointed, you bring home an important point for us to remember. Thank you for that and for all your help and support.

qwerty
09-04-2008, 08:04 AM
This morning when many of us feel so discouraged and disappointed, you bring home an important point for us to remember. Thank you for that and for all your help and support.

Why you feel that way ? :eek:

pauletteNV
09-04-2008, 08:09 AM
Why you feel that way ? :eek:

The roll call vote last night was disheartening after so many worked so hard to get delegates from their states. The RNC used their heavy-handed tactics, yet again, and marginalized the number of votes and our efforts. When I saw all of the delegates from our state, Nevada, going "UNANIMOUSLY!" for McCain, my heart sank. I know Dr. Paul was not going to win the nomination, but we wanted the world to see our support and dedication to liberty via the show of delegates. Don't worry, we'll pull ourselves up and work even harder to bring this country back on track for all of us, and you, and everyone. Corruption is just so difficult to fight and when one has been introduced to Dr. Paul it is almost unbelievable that everyone doesn't see what we see as the future with Dr. Paul as a leader.

qwerty
09-04-2008, 08:20 AM
The roll call vote last night was disheartening after so many worked so hard to get delegates from their states. The RNC used their heavy-handed tactics, yet again, and marginalized the number of votes and our efforts. When I saw all of the delegates from our state, Nevada, going "UNANIMOUSLY!" for McCain, my heart sank. I know Dr. Paul was not going to win the nomination, but we wanted the world to see our support and dedication to liberty via the show of delegates. Don't worry, we'll pull ourselves up and work even harder to bring this country back on track for all of us, and you, and everyone. Corruption is just so difficult to fight and when one has been introduced to Dr. Paul it is almost unbelievable that everyone doesn't see what we see as the future with Dr. Paul as a leader.

I understand you totally, but that makes you only stronger and makes you want to change things even more when you see things like that happen.

If we donīt change the America nobody will, we who know the truth must also spread the truth and wake up people!

They are SO afraid, they are counting their days ;)

pauletteNV
09-04-2008, 11:06 AM
Well said my friend, Qwerty. Thanks again for your support and you are so right, if we don't do this, who will?

qwerty
09-04-2008, 11:28 AM
Well said my friend, Qwerty. Thanks again for your support and you are so right, if we don't do this, who will?

Yeah!

I help you as much as i can!

qwerty
09-04-2008, 09:20 PM
Blimp :)

pauletteNV
09-04-2008, 09:30 PM
Blimp indeed...thanks again Qwerty...

spacehabitats
09-04-2008, 09:38 PM

Thanks!

qwerty
09-06-2008, 11:48 AM
Thanks!

youīre wellcome!

:)

qwerty
09-06-2008, 11:49 AM
Blimp indeed...thanks again Qwerty...

THANK YOU TOO!

We are in this boat together and we are sailing towards the LIBERTY :)

qwerty
09-12-2008, 11:26 AM
blimp!

qwerty
09-13-2008, 01:11 AM
:)