PDA

View Full Version : HEY!!! We need to stop complaining and DO SOMETHING!!

RonPaulVolunteer
09-03-2008, 10:48 PM
We won't win in 2012 or ever if we don't stop our whining and complaining and looking like the world owes us something, and get off our asses and BE the r3VOLution! Action not words. Come on...

Cleaner44
09-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Vote for anyone but McCain!

The GOP must suffer a massive failure so it can be rebuilt.

mport1
09-03-2008, 10:52 PM
We cannot win the Presidency. We need to "take over" a state. Sign up for the Free State Project - www.freestateproject.org

mrchubbs
I'm voting FOR Bob Barr....

Which Non-McBama candidate are you voting for?

devil21
We won't win in 2012 or ever if we don't stop our whining and complaining and looking like the world owes us something, and get off our asses and BE the r3VOLution! Action not words. Come on...

Its 1am. I don't think there's much I can do at this very moment. :D

RonPaulVolunteer
09-03-2008, 10:54 PM
Its 1am. I don't think there's much I can do at this very moment. :D

You can buy several used copies of The Revolution from Amazon and give them to your neighbors in a few days. Then invite them over for dinner once a month. Become real friends. Then in 2012, they'll ask who you're voting for, and they will very likely follow your lead. It's time for real simple grassroots methods in winning the nation back to Liberty.

Badger Paul
09-03-2008, 10:57 PM
Don't Get Mad - Get Even

Barr or Baldwin in 2008, either one will work.

Fuck these bastard!

Cleaner44
09-03-2008, 11:00 PM
Don't Get Mad - Get Even

Barr or Baldwin in 2008, either one will work.

Fuck these bastard!

+1

Sally08
09-03-2008, 11:08 PM
You can buy several used copies of The Revolution from Amazon and give them to your neighbors in a few days. Then invite them over for dinner once a month. Become real friends. Then in 2012, they'll ask who you're voting for, and they will very likely follow your lead. It's time for real simple grassroots methods in winning the nation back to Liberty.

Heck, on my street, the neighbors don't even say hello to each other when they happen to get their mail at the same time or bring their garbage cans in or out.

I can't even imagine talking politics with them over dinner:rolleyes:

evilfunnystuff
09-03-2008, 11:16 PM
Heck, on my street, the neighbors don't even say hello to each other when they happen to get their mail at the same time or bring their garbage cans in or out.

this is a big part of the problem that we need to fix imo

Dorfsmith
09-03-2008, 11:16 PM
OK, I know I'm going to get slammed for going Bob Barr but he's the only guy on the AZ ballot so I don't have a choice. I just printed out and plastered my car with Bob Barr stuff which is temporary until the Bob Barr bumper stickers that I ordered tonight arrive. My wife and I also filled out voter registration forms and re-registered Libertarian. The Republicans will not win my vote by treating me like they did tonight. I'm over it. :mad:

phoenixrising
09-03-2008, 11:19 PM
K...in the midst of continuing doing something ...can someone please tell em where to get a "don't blame me i voted RP" sticker ???? ;)

Dorfsmith
09-03-2008, 11:21 PM
K...in the midst of continuing doing something ...can someone please tell em where to get a "don't blame me i voted RP" sticker ???? ;)

My Ron Paul sticker will stay on my car forever and I have a stack ready to replace them as they get worn out :D

nate895
09-03-2008, 11:21 PM

I think they are selling them on cafepress, somewhere.

Dorfsmith
09-03-2008, 11:25 PM
I think they are selling them on cafepress, somewhere.

Yes, the quality of the sticker is lacking in my opinion but it's better than nothing :cool:

RonPaulVolunteer
09-03-2008, 11:53 PM

The stretch your imagination. Change your neighborhood.

CasualApathy
09-03-2008, 11:55 PM
this is a big part of the problem that we need to fix imo

+1