PDA

View Full Version : HUGE DIGG: McCain War Injuries Fake!

libertythor
09-03-2008, 08:17 PM
http://digg.com/politics/McCain_War_Injuries_Fake_He_lifts_his_right_over_s houlder

Before people bitch about this being dirty, ask yourself why he doesn't provide some "sunshine" for his POW records to dispell the allegations from fellow POWs about being a songbird and Hanoi prostitutes?

Here is the first comment on the submission:

"First the songbird allegations from fellow POW, then indications that he was provided with prostitutes in Hanoi, now his supposed injuries are called into question!

So when is McShame going to try to have his POW records opened for public scrutiny? Why doesn't the media mention that he lost several planes BEFORE magically converting himself into a war hero?"

Maybe he injured his arms in a bizarre Hanoi copulation accident....

nullvalu
09-03-2008, 08:18 PM
uh.... this thread is HUGELY lame

libertythor
09-03-2008, 08:22 PM
uh.... this thread is HUGELY lame

Not really. Its lame that they claim he is so injured, but there aren't any visible signs of it. At least Bob Dole had the pen prop thing going and had genuine injuries. The bit about his arms has got to be bullshit, especially after the many advancies in surgery that have come out the last 15 years that are giving disabled people new mobility and life. Somebody with the assets of McCain with real injuries wouldn't attempt a reoperation under modern techniques?

runningdiz
09-03-2008, 08:28 PM
I agree with the lame post.. have you ever seen how he stands? His shoulders are so messed up, not everything can be fixed by surgery but if you really think so lets try doing to you what they did to him and see if surgery can fix it. Would be a fun experiment.

richardfortherepublic
09-03-2008, 08:28 PM
This has what to do with Ron Paul/the CFL/liberty movement?

libertythor
09-03-2008, 08:29 PM
Who in the hell known that McCain would have so many defenders on Digg?

He might have faced a harder prospect at the convention if more people had pushed the sealed POW records issue to the max.

richardfortherepublic
09-03-2008, 08:30 PM
Or maybe there are alot of people sick of your diggs.

runningdiz
09-03-2008, 08:31 PM
http://digg.com/politics/McCain_War_Injuries_Fake_He_lifts_his_right_over_s houlder a link to make it easier for everyone to visit maybe this will help you... ;) LOL

libertythor
09-03-2008, 08:35 PM
This has what to do with Ron Paul/the CFL/liberty movement?

Easy. It calls into question McCain, the candidate that the liberty movement opposes in the GOP.

libertythor
09-03-2008, 08:38 PM
I agree with the lame post.. have you ever seen how he stands? His shoulders are so messed up, not everything can be fixed by surgery but if you really think so lets try doing to you what they did to him and see if surgery can fix it. Would be a fun experiment.

Keep in mind that he suffered several plane crashed before the last one that brought him down in enemy territory. There is no evidence that IF HE HAS SOMETHING wrong from the war that it is from captivity. So tell me, why shouldn't he have his POW records opened for public scrutiny?

Also that could just be from arthritis at his age.

richardfortherepublic
09-03-2008, 08:38 PM
Ron Paul isn't in the race... John McCain is the nominee. The damage is done.

You post it in this section because it gets the most traffic.

Move this to General Politics...

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
09-03-2008, 08:41 PM
I have heard these claims from quite a few sources including a group of relatives of POW's who question McCain's claims. Are the rumors true? Nobody knows for 100% certain because McCain himself does not want his record opened for some reason. I certainly think it is not out of line for the American people to demand to see or question a Presidential candidates war record.

richardfortherepublic
09-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Is it too unreasonable to imagine how an average American will take something before it is spread?

libertythor
09-03-2008, 08:43 PM
I have heard these claims from quite a few sources including a group of relatives of POW's who question McCain's claims. Are the rumors true? Nobody knows for 100% certain because McCain himself does not want his record opened for some reason. I certainly think it is not out of line for the American people to demand to see or question a Presidential candidates war record.

Thank you.

dannno
09-03-2008, 08:51 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/ChiggaXanzabar/BuddyChrist.png

http://imgsrv.1010wins.com/image/wins/UserFiles/Image/MccainThumbsUp.jpg

hmmmm..

libertythor
09-03-2008, 08:56 PM
LOL Maybe he will claim that Jesus healed him.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/ChiggaXanzabar/BuddyChrist.png

http://imgsrv.1010wins.com/image/wins/UserFiles/Image/MccainThumbsUp.jpg

hmmmm..

Alawn
09-03-2008, 08:56 PM
http://digg.com/politics/McCain_War_Injuries_Fake_He_lifts_his_right_over_s houlder

Before people bitch about this being dirty, ask yourself why he doesn't provide some "sunshine" for his POW records to dispell the allegations from fellow POWs about being a songbird and Hanoi prostitutes?

Here is the first comment on the submission:

"First the songbird allegations from fellow POW, then indications that he was provided with prostitutes in Hanoi, now his supposed injuries are called into question!

So when is McShame going to try to have his POW records opened for public scrutiny? Why doesn't the media mention that he lost several planes BEFORE magically converting himself into a war hero?"

Maybe he injured his arms in a bizarre Hanoi copulation accident....

What I have heard is that the injury was from him crashing his plane not him being tortured as a POW. And there is no disputing him being a song bird. He made anti American propaganda videos for the other side in exchange for him getting prostitutes and better living conditions. He has blocked all efforts to help other POWs because he doesn't want them to talk about him.

libertythor
09-03-2008, 08:59 PM
The 5th crash was a charm.

What I have heard is that the injury was from him crashing his plane not him being tortured as a POW. And there is no disputing him being a song bird. He made anti American propaganda videos for the other side in exchange for him getting prostitutes and better living conditions. He has blocked all efforts to help other POWs because he doesn't want them to talk about him.

libertythor
09-03-2008, 09:20 PM
bump

RonPaulVolunteer
09-03-2008, 09:23 PM
The guy is a chump. Sorry. He just is.

libertythor
09-03-2008, 09:27 PM
The guy is a chump. Sorry. He just is.

The worst part about it is that most of his opponents are afraid of questioning his war record. All they would have to do is mention the sealed POW records, and there would be credibility to the claims.

Roxi
09-03-2008, 09:34 PM
http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com

libertythor
09-03-2008, 10:08 PM
Hell the convention is over. Bump

libertythor
09-03-2008, 10:18 PM
Bumpers

libertythor
09-04-2008, 12:28 AM
bump

tomahawk
09-04-2008, 01:56 AM
not everything has a conspiracy behind it.....why is it so hard to grasp that he was tortured. Give the man some credit when its due......

raiha
09-04-2008, 02:07 AM
why is it so hard to grasp that he was tortured. Give the man some credit when its due......

So now he goes around torturing others with his inanities and bullying behaviour. And we get to have to put up with it. Great! You go Libertythor...the guy is a cad and a bounder and a sleezebag to boot who can't keep his eyes off his Veep's ass.

blocks
09-04-2008, 02:09 AM
I would think that if there was any serious legs to these allegations that the leftist blogs would be all over them.

libertythor
09-04-2008, 12:57 PM
I would think that if there was any serious legs to these allegations that the leftist blogs would be all over them.

There are legs to the fact that he crashed several planes before being captured. Trust me, they are afraid to attack the shitty military record of the supposed "War Hero".