PDA

View Full Version : Paul Fiction

constituent
09-02-2007, 05:34 PM
So I've been working on this idea for a little while.... it is this:

The R 3VO_| ution logo has done wonders primarily because of the audience that it attracts... but it is time to step it up and take it to the next level so here is one thing that i think would help...

Ron Paul tall (sorta) tales about his exploits in congress in comic book form. Build him up to super hero proportions though in his "Fight for Freedom" or "Fight against Fascism" or whatever.

What would need to be done is a storyboard developed, animations drawn and inked for a front and back comic strip that could be folded to either make a little book with a bad ass Ron Paul Revolution Cover, or down to slim jim size sorta a bifold kinda deal....

so anyway, you just build his bio which is pretty action packed and leaves itself open to mega hyperbole (more than 4,000 babies... know what i mean?)...

One could be an introductory to the superhero character Dr. Paul that leads up to the present...Ya know, and then we take his character

sorta in a Pecos Bill kinda direction... know what i mean?

foofighter20x
09-02-2007, 05:37 PM
I like the idea, but is there really enough time between now and Iowa to do something like that?

constituent
09-02-2007, 05:40 PM
ron paul will get the nomination... i'm doing my part, you do yours and we're golden... and no, it is not just about Iowa, though there seems to be a certain faction that would like us all to think that way.

what you foo and our other not so optomistic friends need to start doing is thinking in terms of next november... not just "we'll cross that bridge when we get there."

and remember Iowa ain't the end all be all... quit towing the ministry line. please.

foofighter20x
09-02-2007, 05:47 PM
the primaries are what's important.

and a string of early primary victories will give a domino effect like no other all the way to november 08... so, i'm sorry that you don't feel iowa is that important when it's one of the few keystones of the whole shebang...

iowa may not be binding, but it is most certainly a spring board into NH, SC, NV, and the rest.

DjLoTi
09-02-2007, 05:53 PM
Primaries are the #1 goal for everybody.

constituent
09-02-2007, 05:57 PM
ok... and yes, there is plenty of time between now and iowa.

ladyliberty
09-02-2007, 06:05 PM
Well the Florida Primaries are January 29th so for right now I am focused on that goal. I have my name on about 3 meetup group lists so that I can keep up with what is going on across the state and to help spread news back and forth so that we can carpool and show our support for such events as the Republican Family Values Forum in Ft. Lauderdale, Sept. 17.

Surprisingly, there is no one in my county has heard of Ron Paul, but me and my handy dandy little printer are going to fix that. I plan to start spreading Ron Paul's message in my own community - a few clicks of the mouse and I found out the local Harley Davidson store is going to have not one but two big shin-digs in the next few weeks - an open house on Sept. 15th and a 4th anniversary celebration on Oct. 13-14th. I think we can definately count on the Bikers for their support - I will be taking flyers, slim jims, and voter registration cards with me.

Also I have learned there is a Homeschoolers Association right here in Citrus County - there is another group I plan to contact !!!