PDA

View Full Version : Palin baby needs sleep/ not to be used as a prop in a loud convention!!!!

max
09-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Sickening how they are using that poor baby as a convention prop! !!!

It's late at night and little babies need sleep....not to be kept up and constantly startled by a screaming mob!

What kind of mother (or is it grandmother) does this???? Sickening! There's no reason AT ALL for that infant to be there!

http://imgsrv.1010wins.com/image/wins/UserFiles/Image/MccainThumbsUp.jpg

Bruno
09-03-2008, 08:15 PM
could have brought along the nanny....

jillian
09-03-2008, 08:16 PM
you know there are women who are eating that image up right about now......

angelatc
09-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Babies can sleep anywhere. Raise your own damned kids and leave other people alone.

max
09-03-2008, 08:18 PM
Babies can sleep anywhere. Raise your own damned kids and leave other people alone.

bullshit....the baby is being used as a prop!

Bruno
09-03-2008, 08:19 PM

there's only one baby in the crowd. it's a legitimate thing to call out.

kathy88
09-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Agree with previous poster. Raise yours, let her raise hers. My kids used to sleep through Grateful Dead concerts. The GOP event is like a morgue compared to that.

max
09-03-2008, 08:21 PM
what kind of ultra ambitious monster uses a baby as a prop...Ron Paul would never pull a cheap stunt like that

UtahApocalypse
09-03-2008, 08:23 PM
Why kiss and hold babies in the crowd anymore when you can tote one along everywhere..... disgusting.

jillian
09-03-2008, 08:24 PM
preggo teenager looks smokin hot for being five months along. way to glamorize it.:rolleyes:

angelatc
09-03-2008, 08:26 PM
there's only one baby in the crowd. it's a legitimate thing to call out.

Great. So everybody else there has grandchildren in college. Palin has a baby, and he's sleeping in his father's arms.

Oh the horror.

angelatc
09-03-2008, 08:27 PM
preggo teenager looks smokin hot for being five months along. way to glamorize it.:rolleyes:

I was thinking that the Alaskan men I've seen so far all appear to be rather good looking.

max
09-03-2008, 08:27 PM

i still think the baby is sarah's....and i doubt this daughter is even prgnant....dont be surprised if we hear in a few monhs that there is a "miscarriage"

jillian
09-03-2008, 08:29 PM
I was thinking that the Alaskan men I've seen so far all appear to be rather good looking.

totally agree with you there.

very good looking family.

max
09-03-2008, 08:29 PM
sarah should be busy raising her children instead of playing governor....if the daughter really is pregnant, its a reflection of not getting enough attention from mom

kathy88
09-03-2008, 08:35 PM
For a group of people supposedly supporting civil liberties this is about the most disgusting collection of criticism I've read on this forum. What is wrong with a family showing their support in its entirety? If I were just nominated for VP you bet your sweet ass I'd take the baby to the convention. :rolleyes:

Weren't there any children at the Rally for the Republic?

Meatwasp
09-03-2008, 08:37 PM
sarah should be busy raising her children instead of playing governor....if the daughter really is pregnant, its a reflection of not getting enough attention from mom

Max they sent the girl to a public school where they taught her sex education.
Don't you realise that is why there are so many teen pregnancies?

angelatc
09-03-2008, 08:37 PM
LOL at the little girl giving the baby a hair styling with spit gel.

angelatc
09-03-2008, 08:39 PM

Europe teaches sex ed much earlier and much more graphically, and their teen pregnancy rates are a lot less than ours. Next theory?

And actually, teen pregnancy tends to be more a symptom of not getting enough attention from Dad.

Meatwasp
09-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Europe teaches sex ed much earlier and much more graphically, and their teen pregnancy rates are a lot less than ours. Next theory?

source?

Zera
09-03-2008, 08:41 PM

heh, I caught that. Was pretty funny.

jillian
09-03-2008, 08:42 PM
And actually, teen pregnancy tends to be more a symptom of not getting enough attention from Dad.

jamie lynn spears....?

max
09-03-2008, 08:44 PM

thats cuz Europe doesnt have black and hispanics.....and besides, they may teach the girls to use birth control...but they also turn them into whores who never marry and have families..

Europe marriage and birth rates abysmally low...and we headed in same direction

angelatc
09-03-2008, 08:47 PM
source?

Like, every study ever done?

SteveB-NY
09-03-2008, 08:48 PM
Out of all the things to criticize Palin about this one warrrants a thread?

If I was being nominated for Veep I'd want my family there. ALL my family. And I would also hope that others would respect my decision just as I would respect theirs.

And as for the daughter being the "real mother" of the baby - can any of the conspiracy nuts explain how that secret would somehow not be picked up somewhere along the line? In a small town nothing like that would remain secret.

If you want to criticize her for her positions or her experience but leave her family alone.

angelatc
09-03-2008, 09:00 PM
thats cuz Europe doesnt have black and hispanics.....and besides, they may teach the girls to use birth control...but they also turn them into whores who never marry and have families..

Europe doesn't have blacks? I noticed Germany was a tad short, what with the holocaust and all, but I could have sworn I saw black people in Europe. At least a couple. (cough cough.)

Highland
09-03-2008, 09:01 PM

Yes...we thought so too....hilarious!

Meatwasp
09-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Like, every study ever done?

ha ha ha ha. nuff said

DAFTEK
09-03-2008, 09:44 PM
I don't want to quote angelatc but i agree with her in every single post she has place here, i spend allot of time in Europe and its true, also my daughter slept threw all the parties we had like new years eve and she slept like, well a baby... :D

micahnelson
09-03-2008, 09:47 PM

Seriously! I couldn't agree more.

What if her Husband wants a sandwich? Who the hell is going to make it? She needs to focus on her family. Just because she gave birth to five children is no excuse to go around thinking she has made any sacrifice for her kids. And don't think its because shes a woman, I mean people here were so outraged at Obama bringing his kids on stage. Its not like we encourage anyone to bring kids to rallies. We are building America's future here, children have nothing to do with it!

If we are going to discuss liberty we need to make sure the important things are taken care of- like making sure all the women know their proper place in life. Lets go after Palin on this before we attack the minor issues of her views on foreign policy and civil liberties. Women have had far too much liberty for too long.

If she wanted to be in politics she should have thought of that before having kids. She should have just had an abortion, after all- that is an acceptable choice for a woman. But having kids, and then taking them out late? What the hell!

steph3n
09-03-2008, 10:07 PM

most of this thread is worthless, but I thought that was a cute shot :D

austinchick
09-03-2008, 10:10 PM
what kind of ultra ambitious monster uses a baby as a prop...Ron Paul would never pull a cheap stunt like that

He'd do better, he'd deliver a baby at the convention :p

mtmedlin
09-03-2008, 10:21 PM
It is official....Max you are a fucking idiot.

I have two kids and the baby is fine. How many have you raised? None, I gurantee. I love how non parents try to tell others how to raise kids. If you dislike her policies then attack them but making 10 threads about stupid shit only reminds us that you are a handful of raisons from being a fuitcake.

Mckarnin
09-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Little babies are super resilient and often sleep better with noise. Also could be that Sarah is breastfeeding exclusively for the first few months in which case baby would need to be nearby.

It's late at night and little babies need sleep....not to be kept up and constantly startled by a screaming mob!

What kind of mother (or is it grandmother) does this???? Sickening! There's no reason AT ALL for that infant to be there!

Mesogen
09-05-2008, 02:31 PM

Are you being sarcastic? If not, then it's just sad. :(

Lucille
09-05-2008, 02:35 PM

Oh shut up.

LittleLightShining
09-05-2008, 02:44 PM

Oh my word. You did not just say that.