PDA

View Full Version : Did Giuliani just say the phrase "Islamic terrorism" insults terrorists?

risk_reward
09-03-2008, 08:11 PM
Did Giuliani just say the phrase "Islamic terrorism" insults terrorists? or did I hear it wrong? The media will have a field day with this.

DAFTEK
09-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Did Giuliani just say the phrase "Islamic terrorism" insults terrorists? or did I hear it wrong? The media will have a field day with this.

Yes he did... lol The dushbag is high on the war on terror... God i hate these idiots... :rolleyes:

Bruno
09-03-2008, 08:16 PM
he sure did!

RSLudlum
09-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Yes, he did....I had to rethink it, and rethink it again...still doesn't make sense...why the hell would he attack Islam like that so blatantly....why do I seem to be missing the punchline here??? :confused:

risk_reward
09-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Yes, he did....I had to rethink it, and rethink it again...still doesn't make sense...why the hell would he attack Islam like that so blatantly....why do I seem to be missing the punchline here??? :confused:

I don't think you are missing anything. He probably thinks Christians will like it. I will go on record, as a Christian I am offended.

DAFTEK
09-03-2008, 08:26 PM
hahahaha HE GOT BOOOOOOOOOOO at the end..... lol

libertythor
09-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Can anybody provide a youtube of some of this?

DAFTEK
09-04-2008, 09:13 AM
I hate this man more then anyone on earth, anyone know what happened to that pic of him where he looks like a vampire/zombie that was posted here on RPF last winter?

ClayTrainor
09-04-2008, 09:18 AM
"you're either with us, or you are with the terrorists"

Giuliani would've had Hitlers back had he been born in Nazi Germany, i dont doubt it.

james1844
09-04-2008, 09:25 AM

RG is no friend of individual liberties. He's the kind of guy whose policies trample on people's right to assembly, and to be free of unreasonable search and seizure. His policies along with NY police commissioner Bratton in the first term of his administration were effective in combating crime, but they've resulted in an institutional disrespect for freedom on the part of the NYPD.

dannno
09-04-2008, 09:25 AM
From what I saw in the movie, "Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden" Islamic Terrorism insults Muslims.

Is that what he meant to say, or did he really mean what he said??!

Dary
09-04-2008, 03:00 PM
It must have been something approximating a Freudian slip, though with Rudy its difficult to be sure.

RSLudlum
09-04-2008, 07:47 PM
From what I saw in the movie, "Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden" Islamic Terrorism insults Muslims.

Is that what he meant to say, or did he really mean what he said??!

He meant to say it and finished it up with his trademark KACKLING! and much of the audience laughed right along with him