PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul supports MUST declare War in Iraq is, "A TASK FROM GOD!"

Menthol Patch
09-03-2008, 08:11 PM
You heard it right. The new "crush" of the Ron Paul Revolution Sarah Palin (who has enchanted thousands of supporters with her good looks) has declared that the war in Iraq is a task from GOD!

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/09/02/palin-iraq-god/

Pray for our military men and women who are striving to do what is right. Also, for this country, that our leaders, our national leaders, are sending [U.S. soldiers] out on a task that is from God. That’s what we have to make sure that we’re praying for, that there is a plan and that that plan is God’s plan.

We the supporters of Sarah Palin (who must be for small government because no woman that good looking could be anything but a hero for freedom) must change our views and accept that the invasion and occupation of Iraq is our SPIRITUAL DUTY!

It doesn't matter she has no track record of opposing the War on Drugs, the Federal Reserve, the IRS, or the Patriot Act. If she tells us the War in Iraq is a task from God then we better back her up! The only way to do that is to put aside the fact that she has expanded the cost and size of the Alaskan government and vote for her and McCain!

Screw Ron Paul, lets support the war in Iraq!

Menthol Patch
09-03-2008, 08:13 PM
Get to it folks! Lets change the name of this site to "Sarah Palin Forums" and start encouraging Bush to sending more troops to Iraq to get the job done!

It doesn't matter if we are there a hundred years!

ChickenHawk
09-03-2008, 08:13 PM
I know it really burns you that even a sizable percentage of Ron Paul supporters aren't as anti-war as you are.

Menthol Patch
09-03-2008, 08:16 PM
I know it really burns you that even a sizable percentage of Ron Paul supporters aren't as anti-war as you are.

If someone supports the war in Iraq they should not be here. They should vote for McCain.

James Madison
Just like how raping women and stealing an entire nation's gold was "a task from God"? Just like how slaughtering millions of innocent people was "a task from God"? Dammit these bastards piss me off so much!

MRoCkEd
My affection for her wore off quickly.

Menthol Patch
09-03-2008, 08:18 PM
My affection for her wore off quickly.

I hope so.

This woman has no record of supporting an end to the IRS, the FED, the War on Drugs, the Patriot Act, or the War on Terror.

Now we know she thinks the war in Iraq is a task from God!

She is a big government neo-con just like McCain.

James Madison
09-03-2008, 08:20 PM
She is a big government neo-con just like McCain.

Bingo. I told you guys, the NWO wouldn't dare risk putting someone into office who might try to block their plans.

ChickenHawk
09-03-2008, 08:22 PM
If someone supports the war in Iraq they should not be here. They should vote for McCain.

Well, if you support the Iraq war but agree with Ron Paul on virtually every other issue I so no reason why you should be chased out of here by a bunch of malcontents suffering from the advanced stages of BDS. Baring an unfortunate turn of events the Iraq war may well be essentially over so it's fading as an issue for many people. No reason to let it get in the way of the revolution.

Jaykzo
09-03-2008, 08:33 PM
Well, err, yeah...

Considering Ron Paul's stance on the war involves many different aspects of his platform, then you do not simply disagree with "just the war". You inevitably disagree with all of the other parts of his platform that lead him to the conclusion that the war was a mistake and that we should withdraw immediately.

Ya know, stuff like only congress having the power to declare war, not being able to engage in war without said declaration, no pre-emptive wars, understanding that our presence in foreign countries like Iraq only amplify whatever anti-American sentiments existed there previously.....

So you can say that you don't agree with Ron Paul on the war. But you can't say that you disagree with him on just that one thing, because all the above mentioned (and more that I'm too lazy to type) are all other issues that you apparantly disagree with.

Jaykzo
09-03-2008, 08:37 PM
Well, if you support the Iraq war but agree with Ron Paul on virtually every other issue I so no reason why you should be chased out of here by a bunch of malcontents suffering from the advanced stages of BDS. Baring an unfortunate turn of events the Iraq war may well be essentially over so it's fading as an issue for many people. No reason to let it get in the way of the revolution.

Err.....

You can say that you disagree with the war, but you can't say that you only disagree with him on just THAT issue.

Because that issue encompasses many of the key elements of his platform. You know, things like only congress being able to declare war, only going to war with said declaration, no pre-emptive wars, understanding that it isn't our authority to police the world, realizing that our presence in foreign regions only amplifies the anti-american sentiments that already exist there......

So by saying you disagree with Ron Paul's take on the war means you disagree with a large part of what he believes in.

And in that case, yes, you may want to look into this McCain/Palin ticket.

ronpaulitician
09-03-2008, 08:48 PM
-1 Palin