PDA

View Full Version : c4l issues mod hat off lol

evilfunnystuff
09-03-2008, 07:52 PM
a few people seem to have not learned much and if they dont wise up it will only hurt the movement and possibly lead to corruption of the cfl and 10 years from now they will be the new neocons having been taken over from within or rendered ineffectual and squandering dues and donations

for those who seem to worship the cfl already i highly recomend you read these select items from the Code of Conduct from freedom force international founded by g edward griffin
http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/freedom.cfm?fuseaction=membership

1. The first order is: don’t wait for orders. Freedom Force is not pyramidal but holographic in structure. Therefore, instead of waiting for instructions from a monolithic directorate, become self-directed. Join with others when that is advantageous, but also don’t be afraid to duplicate and parallel their efforts. Experiment. Make mistakes. Find a better way. As long as your activities are consistent with The Creed of Freedom, and this Code of Conduct, the effort will be constructive. What may seem like chaos at first actually is the ferment of creativity and competition. It ultimately will far surpass the output of bureaucratic and dogmatic control from the top and it will allow the movement to spread rapidly into virtually any culture and any part of the world.

4. Don’t trust your leaders. That applies to Freedom Force as well as in politics. Don’t expect them to be saints. Most of them are corruptible under the right circumstances. Your job is to watch them like a hawk. Don’t let them violate the Creed or this Code of Conduct. Call attention to their errors, when necessary. If violations are serious, mobilize the power to remove them.

6. Participate in political action. Don’t just go to the polls now and then to vote for candidates selected by others. Become part of the process that chooses candidates in the first place. Hold loyalty to principle above loyalty to party, but remember, those who are not interested in politics will be forever ruled by those who are.

9. Live by your principles without compromise. Let it be known where you stand. You cannot achieve victory by hiding. Popular approval is not your primary concern. You are a warrior. Accept the risks and the consequences. Stand tall in your convictions. Be an example for others.

10. Show tolerance, compassion, and good will toward all. Extend a welcome to members of all races, nationalities, religions, and cultures, provided only that they honor The Creed of Freedom. Expect diversity, knowing that, in spite of differences, our common mission binds us to a genuine global brotherhood.

12. Totalitarians prefer that we make no distinction between love of country and loyalty to leaders. They want us to believe that dissension is unpatriotic. In truth, opposition to corruption in government is the highest obligation of patriotism. If we are citizens of a collectivist government, we face the challenge of opposing national policies while at the same time demonstrating love of country. This becomes especially difficult at public ceremonies where we are expected to pledge allegiance or stand at attention during the national anthem. Not to do so would be misinterpreted as hostility toward our country and its heritage and would cause us to be isolated from the very people we hope to reach. Therefore, when attending patriotic ceremonies, we should participate freely, knowing that in our conscience we are respecting the feelings and good intentions of our fellow citizens and honoring our country, not our politicians. At Freedom Force meetings, patriotic ceremonies are neither required nor prohibited. That policy is established by the Board of Directors of each chapter depending on local custom and membership preference. If a meeting is held in a private home, the choice is made by the host. We should respect their decisions and move on to the greater business at hand, which is the building of a world in which patriotism and freedom are no longer in conflict.

15. We are proud of our membership and should let others know of our affiliation whenever appropriate. In doing so, however, we must not create the impression that we officially represent the organization. This is particularly true when signing letters or other documents. There is difference between saying “I am a member of Freedom Force” and signing a statement as “John Smith, member of Freedom Force.” The first instance would be a simple statement of fact, whereas the second could be perceived as carrying organizational authority. Therefore, signatures should not include a reference to membership.

evilfunnystuff
09-04-2008, 04:15 PM
41 views on this and no response

i thought id at least get a couple "gtfo noob" s or some giant pictures ala yongrel

so whats the deal if ya dont wanna post here shoot me a pm i dont bite unless you poke me with a stick lol

ps dispite the cheeky title im not lookin for a shit slingin match rather a civil exchange of ideas/philosophys

evilfunnystuff
09-08-2008, 05:14 PM
testes, testes, 1, 2 ... 3?

RonPaulVolunteer
09-08-2008, 05:15 PM
The OP is too long, people won't read it. Just saying...

Kludge
09-08-2008, 05:16 PM
http://www.all4humor.com/images/files/Stupid%20Haircut.jpg

constituent
09-08-2008, 05:26 PM
i agree w/ the OP. Freedom Force International is an excellent cause, the only one w/ the truly right idea.

evilfunnystuff
09-08-2008, 05:35 PM
The OP is too long, people won't read it. Just saying...

sure some wont but the point i dont know hoew to boil this down to a 20 second sound bite

maybey a thread on each point would be good but i dunno if i wanna clog the forums like that

somethin to ponder anyways

thanx

evilfunnystuff
09-08-2008, 05:36 PM
http://www.all4humor.com/images/files/Stupid%20Haircut.jpg

thats awesome

evilfunnystuff
09-08-2008, 05:36 PM
i agree w/ the OP. Freedom Force International is an excellent cause, the only one w/ the truly right idea.

word