PDA

View Full Version : Operation: Rejuvenation

foofighter20x
09-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Guys, the hearts and minds we need to win are not just thoses of the American people writ large, but more importantly those of the very party we are seeking to get the nomination from.

It's great that we can demonstrate a lot of crossover and new support for Dr Paul, but we need to to get to the local GOP meetings. That is the place where we need to be putting forth the most effort. Our grassroots is great, but signs and flyers and internet videos can only win so many people. We need to work within the party and convert the party faithful.

I swear, every week I hear another tale of how the party is in shambles. It would be so easy for us to go in and pick up the pieces. But it seems we are more focused on efforts like "Paint the Town Ron." They are good programs, but the inroads to the GOP need to be made or this will all have been for naught.

As to the diehard neo-cons, we'll have to be prepared for every trick they will throw at us. They won't let us win without a fight, but it's a fight we can easily win so long as we go in expecting it.

If we don't take the GOP by storm, it's over. The process for winning is simple however:
1) Local and active GOP membership should be target #1.
2) Recruitment and spreading the message of Dr Paul in order to further build that local GOP base should be next. Also, participation with the Libertarian and Constitution Parties in the hopes of bringing some of them back into the fold.
3) Donate to the central campaign whatever you can.

Mr. White
09-02-2007, 05:17 PM
Agreed Foo

speciallyblend
09-02-2007, 05:39 PM
I hear you but if you really look at what some meet up groups are doing.The ones in Colorado are doing just that and more.I'm getting involved with our local GOP and they are excited that i called them and that Ron Paul supporters are interested in the GOP. I guess it depends on the state,but here in Colorado.They are really doing a great job and working real hard.I look at it this way if Ron Paul doesn't get the GOP nomination then don't vote for the GOP.If they turn away from Ron Paul's Message then the GOP is really THE DNC.I will not vote for the GOP if they don't nominate Ron Paul.The GOP has a chance to save their party and his name is Ron Paul,if they choose not to,then you know my vote isn't going to the democrats or republicans.I'm sure you can guess where my vote will be going;)