PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palon: Iraq war is a "task that is from God."

RonPaulVolunteer
09-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin told ministry students at her former church that the United States sent troops to fight in the Iraq war on a "task that is from God."

As a Christian, this scares the crap out of me. "MY" God did not task us to kill and murder innocent men women and children in Iraq.

This is not good folks. We need to stop this insane god/war couple.

Source: http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080903/D92VHQP05.html

Lovecraftian4Paul
09-03-2008, 06:46 PM
Sick. Well, this should shatter any illusions Ron Paul supporters had about Sarah Palin.

Shinerxx
09-03-2008, 06:58 PM
My mother used to think that her God chose the United States to protect Israel. She would argue that God was using the United States to destroy nations that posed a threat to God's chosen Israelites. She was fed this line of bull from an old southern baptist preacher and she believed every slimy word from him.

Today she argues that the United States is doomed. She says that God gave all of Israel to the Israelites and that the United States interfering by giving land to the Palestinians made God angry and our country is doomed unless we let Israel reclaim the land given them by God. She feel for this hook, line, and sinker directly from the mouth of an Israeli American immigrant that attends her church.

My mother is naive and will believe just about anything someone tells her except for me. I keep telling myself 'baby steps'. At least now she understands the United States needs to get out of the way. She still thinks it would be God's will for all the Palestinians to be butchered by Israelites in the name of God. She watched the R4R last night and has not called me yet. I think it might be a good sign for my family because she would have called to chastise me by now if she wasn't emotionally affected by it.

wgadget
09-03-2008, 07:04 PM
Sick. Well, this should shatter any illusions Ron Paul supporters had about Sarah Palin.

THE ONLY VIABLE OPTIONS: Vote third party or write in Ron Paul.

Neither can be good for John McCain, whom I would love to see lose the election, especially after how the GOP treated my guy.l

familydog
09-03-2008, 07:07 PM
She panders well. You can tell because she has little to no history of saying dumb things like this. Lew Rockwell was right, she will be ruined by being McCain's yes-woman unfortunately.

klamath
09-03-2008, 07:14 PM
What scares me as much is the members of this forum who think a civil war in this country is a task from God or their atheist God.

rockandrollsouls
09-03-2008, 07:16 PM
As a Christian, this scares the crap out of me. "MY" God dod not task us to kill and murder innocent men women and children in Iraq.

You were the one saying Palin was a great candidate. What is up with you people? :rolleyes:

RonPaulVolunteer
09-03-2008, 07:17 PM
What scares me as much is the members of this forum who think a civil war in this country is a task from God or their atheist God.

Yeah that's nucking futs... Last thing we need is a civil war. People with revolvers against Black Hawks. Yeah, that's MY idea of a fair battle. /sarcasm

RonPaulVolunteer
You were the one saying Palin was a great candidate. What is up with you people? :rolleyes:

Ah, you might need to get your username's in order.

rockandrollsouls

You'd be surprised. There will still be people here defending her. "They are telling her to say that." Etc. Etc.

Nirvikalpa
09-03-2008, 07:25 PM
As a Christian, this pisses me off. Killing innocent men, women, and children is God's way, huh? They need to get their heads out of their asses, all Christians that support those two nutjobs do. Chuck Baldwin has it right when he says the religious right are not thinking Christianly.

Bruno
09-03-2008, 07:27 PM
The problem with war and religion is that both sides are always praying to their god for victory and believe destroying the other side is what their god wants.

Roxi
09-03-2008, 07:30 PM
As a Christian, this scares the crap out of me. "MY" God dod not task us to kill and murder innocent men women and children in Iraq.

any sources?

Orgoonian
09-03-2008, 07:44 PM
http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t322/orgoonian/mccaisn_archbishop.jpg

Dorfsmith
09-03-2008, 07:58 PM

Scary as heck! Third Party 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Menthol Patch
09-03-2008, 08:01 PM
No, just like a bunch of people said on here she is still worth supporting! Ron Paul supporters must now claim that the war in Iraq is a task from God!

Menthol Patch
09-03-2008, 08:02 PM
Scary as heck! Third Party 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No!!!!!

Sarah Palin will CHANGE MCCAIN! She is so WONDERFUL!

She is a FRIEND to peace!!!!!

Carole
09-03-2008, 08:04 PM
She is warped.

Giulliani says this is typical Christian doctrine.

Unbelievable!!!!

Palin say-This is GOD's plan for war
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC8Amr2Ee-E&feature=related

nbhadja
09-03-2008, 08:05 PM

Bump. Can we please stfu about this Sarah Palin pro iraqi murders whore.

James Madison
09-03-2008, 08:09 PM
My mother used to think that her God chose the United States to protect Israel. She would argue that God was using the United States to destroy nations that posed a threat to God's chosen Israelites. She was fed this line of bull from an old southern baptist preacher and she believed every slimy word from him.

Today she argues that the United States is doomed. She says that God gave all of Israel to the Israelites and that the United States interfering by giving land to the Palestinians made God angry and our country is doomed unless we let Israel reclaim the land given them by God. She feel for this hook, line, and sinker directly from the mouth of an Israeli American immigrant that attends her church.

My mother is naive and will believe just about anything someone tells her except for me. I keep telling myself 'baby steps'. At least now she understands the United States needs to get out of the way. She still thinks it would be God's will for all the Palestinians to be butchered by Israelites in the name of God. She watched the R4R last night and has not called me yet. I think it might be a good sign for my family because she would have called to chastise me by now if she wasn't emotionally affected by it.

You do know FEMA has hired over 26,000 preachers to spread this exact message to their congregations? Simply put, they're being used...useful idiots, you could say, people who mean well but are so incredibly naive they get fucked-over in the end. Once their usefulness has been served their masters will throw them away like a dirty tissue.

satchelmcqueen
09-03-2008, 08:54 PM

i hear that!

RonPaulVolunteer
09-03-2008, 09:20 PM
any sources?

Sorry. Source added to OP.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080903/D92VHQP05.html