PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Blogs Give Shoutout to Rally For the Republic

Kade
09-03-2008, 02:16 PM
Article (http://www.crooksandliars.com/2008/09/03/fractured-party-ron-paul-holds-his-own-convention/)

Andrew-Austin
09-03-2008, 02:24 PM
You could change the thread title to - a liberal blog mentions the rally, to make it more accurate.

I'm perceiving it to be sympathy not for our cause, but for the mere fact we're disaffected with the GOP.

Kade
09-03-2008, 02:33 PM
You could change the thread title to - a liberal blog mentions the rally, to make it more accurate.

My dear quixotic harridan, would you please go drown yourself in a visceral sea of despair and loathing, choking on the gratuitous fluids of your ineptitude and calculated failure, and before embarking on that peregrination from reality to finality; take a long whiff of the stench that is your festering and rotting intelligence.

Andrew-Austin
09-03-2008, 02:38 PM
My dear quixotic harridan, would you please go drown yourself in a visceral sea of despair and loathing, choking on the gratuitous fluids of your ineptitude and calculated failure, and before embarking on that peregrination from reality to finality; take a long whiff of the stench that is your festering and rotting intelligence.

Nice vocabulary, and welcome back to my ignore list. But blogs is still plural, and you linked to only one. Just can't help but suspect your trying to see something in liberal online media that is not actually there.

Kade
09-03-2008, 02:42 PM
Nice vocabulary, and welcome back to my ignore list. But blogs is still plural, and you linked to only one. Just can't help but suspect your trying to see something in liberal online media that is not actually there.

I wanted you morons to see that the comments weren't all bad... but that is well beyond your observational skills...

And blogs was correct, since this was a trackback from another blog posted at Kos and SC.

Kludge
09-03-2008, 02:44 PM
I noticed the nice comments and had a reply written up, but decided not to post the comment after I kept being sidetracked by my thoughts on "emoboy".

SnappleLlama
09-03-2008, 02:45 PM
Awesome, kade, thanks for the link! It's nice to see any support of Ron Paul in the blogosphere :)

Andrew-Austin
09-03-2008, 02:46 PM
I wanted you morons to see that the comments weren't all bad... but that is well beyond your observational skills...

And blogs was correct, since this was a trackback from another blog posted at Kos and SC.

Sheeesh, feel free to just say that next time instead of the flames. I read the comments, some were negative some were positive. A portion of the positive comments could have come form independets and Paul sympathizers who don't actually call themselves liberal.

Kade
09-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Sheeesh, feel free to just say that next time instead of the flames. I read the comments, some were negative some were positive. A portion of the positive comments could have come form independets and Paul sympathizers who don't actually call themselves liberal.

Or we liberals are not as bad as you want us to be...