PDA

View Full Version : msnbc

jillian
09-03-2008, 01:02 PM
dam, there are some loud protestors....

seriously....:eek::D

jillian
09-03-2008, 01:04 PM
the anchorwoman is broacasting outside and there are people yelling all sorts of things. i even saw a ron paul sign.

the last lady she was interviewing was totally distracted and you could barely hear her over the noise.

quality televison.

DAFTEK
09-03-2008, 01:08 PM
Ohhh crap, i don't have MSNBC :( And i cant take the Democratic fest of CNN anymore... Is there a live feed on the net?

Bruno
09-03-2008, 01:09 PM
I can barely believe they are allowing them to protest there! That INVESTIGATE 911 sign is huge!

jillian
09-03-2008, 01:09 PM
i have never seen anything like this on tv before. it's mostly truthers - i cannot believe they are getting this coverage....

the broadcaster can barely even speak over them....

newyearsrevolution08
09-03-2008, 01:10 PM
they are loud as hell.

9-11 people are are active as Ron Paul supporters are, especially since many are one in the same whether people want to admit that or not

jillian
09-03-2008, 01:10 PM
they are loud as hell.

9-11 people are are active as Ron Paul supporters are, especially since many are one in the same whether people want to admit that or not

whoa. this is wicked....

jillian
09-03-2008, 01:15 PM
It looks like they moved her now.

yup, they did...

pacelli
09-03-2008, 01:18 PM
If you're listening to Alex Jones, he just got on the phone with the people at the rally and was telling them what to chant. Evidently this is the local "we are change" chapter.

jillian
09-03-2008, 01:19 PM
If you're listening to Alex Jones, he just got on the phone with the people at the rally and was telling them what to chant. Evidently this is the local "we are change" chapter.

oh.

i was wondering what they were chanting.

that was totally unexpected but a very nice surprise.:)

pacelli
09-03-2008, 01:22 PM
oh.

i was wondering what they were chanting.

that was totally unexpected but a very nice surprise.:)

He told them to stop chanting speeches since they aren't allowed to use a bullhorn. They put the call out for everyone in the area to go down to where they are, cup their hands toward the camera, and yell "9-11-was-an-in-side-job!" 10 times in a row, then "google 9/11", etc.

jillian
09-03-2008, 01:24 PM
He told them to stop chanting speeches since they aren't allowed to use a bullhorn. They put the call out for everyone in the area to go down to where they are, cup their hands toward the camera, and yell "9-11-was-an-in-side-job!" 10 times in a row, then "google 9/11", etc.

they certainly made their presence felt.

i'll listen to the chanting if it begins again - it was a bit hard to understand.

Bruno
09-03-2008, 01:37 PM

That's awesome.

I like how they moved her to a different stage where it was more quiet, then the group found her again. ;)

jillian
09-03-2008, 01:40 PM
Do you think these protestors get anywhere with this?

Like, do you think ppl actually google it?

Bruno
09-03-2008, 01:43 PM
Do you think these protestors get anywhere with this?

Like, do you think ppl actually google it?

If advertising didn't work, companies wouldn't pay big money for it.

After all, I still googled Ron Paul despite the agressive tactics of some RP supporters. :D I figured, damn, these folks are serious! Better check it out...

jillian
09-03-2008, 01:45 PM
If advertising didn't work, companies wouldn't pay big money for it.

After all, I still googled Ron Paul despite the agressive tactics of some RP supporters. :D I figured, damn, these folks are serious! Better check it out...

true, indeed.

and to the general public, i suppose seeing something on msnbc means it must be true....;)

fj45lvr
09-03-2008, 02:19 PM
as someone just noted above....the "political" conventions are now a new wave ENTERTAINMENT and the protesting is tantamount to REALITY WWF.....people LOVE to see a FIGHTING.

America is a JOKE and unfortunately the idiots that make up the majority are going to take everyone down with them.