PDA

View Full Version : "We Are Going To Hit Iran. Bigtime"

American
09-02-2007, 02:52 PM
Just a interesting blog article I found...nothing more but if this article is true it makes sense remember a post was made about a "put" option in the stock market that says it will crash, not a small bet either whoever made it stands to lose 1 billion dollars. At some point EVERYONE needs to draw a line in the sand ....

Side note: The Florida National Guard has been deployed to Washington D.C. last week.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 at 03:50:24 PM PDT

I have a friend who is an LSO on a carrier attack group that is planning and staging a strike group deployment into the Gulf of Hormuz. (LSO: Landing Signal Officer- she directs carrier aircraft while landing) She told me we are going to attack Iran. She said that all the Air Operation Planning and Asset Tasking are finished. That means that all the targets have been chosen, prioritized, and tasked to specific aircraft, bases, carriers, missile cruisers and so forth.

I asked her why she is telling me this.

Her answer was really amazing.

She started in the Marines and after 8 years her term was up. She had served on a smaller Marine carrier, and found out through a friend knew there was an opening for a junior grade LSO in a training position on a supercarrier. She used the reference and the information and applied for a transfer to the United States Navy. Since she had experience landing F-18Cs and Cobra Gunships, and an unblemished combat record, she was ratcheted into the job, successfully changing from the Marines to the Navy. Her role is still aligned with the Marines since she generally is assigned to liason with the Marine units deploying off her carrier group.

Like most Marines and former Marines, she is largely apolitical. The fact is, most Marines are trigger pullers and most trigger pullers could care less who the President is. They simply want to be the tip of the sword when it comes to defending the country. She voted once in her life and otherwise was always in some forward post on the water during election season.

Something is wrong with the Navy and the Marines in her view. Always ready to go in harms way, Marines rarely ever question unless it’s a matter of tactics or honor. But something seems awry. Junior and senior officers are starting to grumble, roll their eyes in the hallways. The strain of deployments is beginning to hit every jot and tittle of the Marines and it’s beginning to seep into the daily conversation of Marines and Naval officers in command decision.

"I know this will sound crazy coming from a Naval officer", she said. "But we’re all just waiting for this administration to end. Things that happen at the senior officer level seem more and more to happen outside of the purview of XOs and other officers who typically have a say-so in daily combat and flight operations. Today, orders just come down from the mountaintop and there’s no questioning. In fact, there is no discussing it. I have seen more than one senior commander disappear and then three weeks later we find out that he has been replaced. That’s really weird. It’s also really weird because everyone who has disappeared has questioned whether or not we should be staging a massive attack on Iran."

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/9/1/183018/1527

Three day blitz plan
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article2369001.ece

http://rawstory.com//news/2007/Pentagon_draws_Threeday_blitz_plan_for_0901.html

Also note: NSPD-51 - National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/05/20070509-12.html

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" ~ H. L. Mencken

If no one has thought of a Plan "B" you better start. If the known political process isnt working at some point we will be left with only one other alternative.

constituent
09-02-2007, 03:06 PM
every soldier has an obligation to refuse unlawful orders.

furthermore, every soldier takes an oath to protect and defend the constitution from ALL enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC.

if the soldiers are ordered into war in violation of the constitution (as in being sent in without a congressional declaration of war), then a DOMESTIC ENEMY exists from which the soldiers' nation, the constitution of that nation needs defending from.

take that to mean what you will.

constituent
09-02-2007, 03:55 PM
see... this is weird b/c i posted a response to this and it was here earlier and now it is gone....

censorship?

American
09-02-2007, 03:56 PM
see... this is weird b/c i posted a response to this and it was here earlier and now it is gone....

censorship?

Sorry bout that I made the post in two boards. This board wasnt getting much traffic so I posted it in the other one.

sorry bout that....:confused:

constituent
09-02-2007, 04:01 PM
oh.... phew!!!

i was gunna say, that's not like ronpaulforums.com

phew!

i was worried for a sec.

cjhowe
09-02-2007, 04:17 PM
Wouldn't it be so cool if someone on ronpaulforums.com started messing with constituent's tin foil hat? :D

American
09-02-2007, 04:32 PM
Wouldn't it be so cool if someone on ronpaulforums.com started messing with constituent's tin foil hat? :D

LOL, that is funny but at the same time I empathize with him as well.

since I love history I always think of what the German people must have thought prior to Hitlers reign. I mean they werent stupid people, they were manipulated into thinking a certain way. Its not a point that gets played up allot because of the atrocities during the war....but!

The biggest reason I support Ron Paul, is his support of the constitution and the rule of law not the rule of men.

So I think its really very appropriate to ask and seriously consider "what if?"

Hell, I dont know maybe my tin foil hat is to tight.....:)

WannaBfree
09-02-2007, 04:49 PM
every soldier has an obligation to refuse unlawful orders.

furthermore, every soldier takes an oath to protect and defend the constitution from ALL enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC.

if the soldiers are ordered into war in violation of the constitution (as in being sent in without a congressional declaration of war), then a DOMESTIC ENEMY exists from which the soldiers' nation, the constitution of that nation needs defending from.

take that to mean what you will.

like this great patriot who was tried for a court marshall... but won! well, kinda, it was a mistrial and he's up for another trial.

http://thankyoult.live.radicaldesigns.org/mmedia/statement.html

not everyone thought he was so great tho :rolleyes:
http://michellemalkin.com/2006/06/07/a-deserter-not-a-dissenter/

Hook
09-02-2007, 05:42 PM
LOL, that is funny but at the same time I empathize with him as well.

since I love history I always think of what the German people must have thought prior to Hitlers reign. I mean they werent stupid people, they were manipulated into thinking a certain way. Its not a point that gets played up allot because of the atrocities during the war....but!

The biggest reason I support Ron Paul, is his support of the constitution and the rule of law not the rule of men.

So I think its really very appropriate to ask and seriously consider "what if?"

Hell, I dont know maybe my tin foil hat is to tight.....:)

The Germans are about the least stupid people around. And it isn't like they are genetically programmed to be warmongers. Even now they want nothing to do with our war. But your point is valid that we could very easily end up just like them if we don't watch it. It is a very easy slope to slide down and requires an alert populace to avoid.

Hook
09-02-2007, 06:00 PM
the true patiriot is a very difficult person to find. It is much easier to go with the herd.

constituent
09-03-2007, 08:49 AM

let 'em, i've still got my tin-foil underwear.