PDA

View Full Version : I may have gotten a couple of converts

christagious
09-03-2008, 11:57 AM
I'm going to college to be a Spanish teacher and in one of my education classes last night (Literacy for Multiage Licensure), we had to bring in our favorite book. I brought in The Revolution: A Manifest and I briefly explained the book and why it's my favorite and I said "conservative or liberal I suggest reading this book if you're concerned about our country's future". After I presented it, I saw a few people writing down the title and author, and a few more asked me to repeat the title of the book. In a couple of weeks I'll see if anybody has went out and got it. I know of for sure two people who were very interested.

If I had the money I'd buy a few copies to give to some of them, but I can't do that right now, unless I can pick up a few used copies for very very cheap.

muh_roads
09-03-2008, 12:01 PM
I had 3 people come up to me today asking if I went to the Paull rally...apparently the media covered it more than I had thought. Two heard of it thru radio. The other said he watched it on C-SPAN and he says "well you got me interested now".

That's all it takes. media coverage.

tmosley
09-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Yeah, I gave my copy to my Dad. I guess I need to buy a crate full of them or something.

RCA
09-03-2008, 02:46 PM
Yeah, I gave my copy to my Dad. I guess I need to buy a crate full of them or something.

30 copies from Amazon is only $378.00 ($12.60 each) with free shipping, go for it!

kathy88
09-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Christagious, if you'll pm me with your info, I'll order a few copies for you and have them shipped to you so you can hand them out. I was in college once. I well remember the lack of funds.

Conza88
09-03-2008, 06:00 PM
Soo good. :)
Go get them! :D